Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Bike delivered on time. Extremely competitive price. Extremely happy. Would not hesitate to recommend this business to anyone.
Helped me out with some spare parts for my pannier bag, very helpful. Thank you
Ordered a pair of five ten free rider pro shoes, they were at a really good price compared to some of the bigger retailers and the shipping was very fast, happy customer !
Great to be able to order online and then pop into the shop to collect my new spesh Recon shoes. Opportunity to try on properly and get advice from the staff.
Excellent service, great price, super fast delivery 🚚
First class service from a company that has always supported local cycling. 100% satisfied, as a customer who's moved south, but still enjoys Cumbrian efficiency!
Excellent service
I received the panniers I ordered really quickly, and very well packaged.
fast delivery and easy to track
Firstly, price. These days everyone is looking for a good deal. Secondly, communication. We need to know what's happening. Thirdly, ease of collection and friendly service. This is what makes folk come back again and again. Thanks for ticking all the boxes.
Great experience, product clearly described, and accurate, competitively priced and the ordering process a breeze. After ordering the goods showed up within 2 days, well packaged and exactly as described. Great service what's not to like...
One mark deducted for reasons related to their delivery preferred but it came the day it was supposed to come but otherwise easy to order and would definitely use again
Ordered some panniers with express shipping, cost of shipping was really cheap and they arrived in two days. Super happy !
Awesome service once again.
Found these guys by chance, and glad I did. Good price and fast delivery, I have them book marked and have since visited to check for stock regularly.
Very competitive price with other online retailers and had the helmet in stock I was looking for (others didn’t!). Very happy with delivery time and service level!
Fast and excellent service at a great price.
Excellent customer service and the delivery of the items purchased was incredibly quick. Thank you
I can't fault Scotby Cycles in any way, but the product itself was disappointing. Don't buy the Pro Plus Ortlieb bags. They seem quite sad, especially for the price -- but at least Scotby gave us the best price on them. Will see how much use we really get out of the bags. I don't recommend any retailer to anyone ever, so the question "how likely is it that you'd recommend Scotby" is a terrible question, I can only truthfully put 0 to regardless of how wonderful your service might have been. I give this same answer for every retailer I only use occasionally. I won't remember 2 weeks from now that I ever used Scotby so that's another reason it's a terrible question -- you'd be better to ask "if in the next few days you needed something sold by Scotby, would you hesitate to buy from them?" and THAT decision would be based on quality of my actual recent experience with this retailer.
Actually had what I wanted in stock! Despatched promptly, via a reliable service (Royal Mail). I actively avoid any retailer that uses Hermes.
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.91 based on 2,547 reviews