Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Price
"Ordere a pair of tyres and arrived fast. Great customer service over phone."
Hello Costel,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience.

Delivery
"Arrived promptly, easy to deal with. Haven't tried it yet - hopefully it'll help the saddle pain!"
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the review!

We hope you find the saddle comfy!

Price
"Great product, quick delivery."
Hi Marika,

Many thanks for your order and leaving feedback!

Scotby Cycles
"Bought two Specialized Turbo Levo bikes lately and there was a fault on one. Nathan and the guys in store could not of been more helpful to rectify the problem in the shortest time possible to get me back on the road. I would highly recommend them and so pleased to of purchased my bikes from a local dealership who were there look after me when I needed them. Thanks again, much appreciated."
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review.

So sorry hear that you had a fault on your bike, but glad to read that we resolved the problem quickly for you. (We'll pass on your comments to Nathan).

We are so pleased to read that you would recommend us in the future and we hope that we can look forward to seeing you again soon.

Price
"Good price's, delivery, nothig to fault."
Hi Bruce,

Thank you so much for your review - we're delighted with your feedback!

Price
"Used Scotby Cycles now a few times, great prices & offers - very good communication and always delivered quickly"
Hi Mark,

Thanks for spending the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your continued custom and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Price
"Perfetto LS (Ltd Ed) Dark 1 Gray M Happy with this purchase and no complaints on the website or delivery. I recommend Scotby"
Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the review!
Fantastic to hear that you’ve had a positive experience.

Simon
"Talking to the young lad at Scotby Cycles this Saturday. Excellent knowledge on every bike I picked out and extremely polite. Also had really cool discounts on clothing (shame my size had run out though). Will definitely recommend to my riding group!"
Thomas,

Thanks for taking the time out to leave a nice review of our retail store and staff member!

Please keep checking back as we are always finding deals on clothing. bikes and accessories!

I'll pass your comments onto our shop floor staff and looking forward to seeing you again.

Price
"Cheaper than anywhere else I found online and prompt delivery. Very pleased."
Hello,

Thanks for your review!

Glad to hear that DPD delivered your shoes promptly.

Price
"Bought some panniers. Scotty Cycles had the best price I could find on the web and an introductory £10 offer. Very quick delivery, so I was very pleased"
Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're happy to read about your shopping experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Don't forget that when you do come back you have rewards points to spend on your account.

Price
"Fantastic shoes. Good protection around toe area and very supportive around the whole of the foot. Loads of grip from the Stealth sole. Not as narrow fitting as some cycle shoes so comfy even after wearing for several hours. Easy to wipe clean and quick drying."
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the product review!

Glad to read your positive review on the Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes, they really are a comfy shoe.

Many thanks
Price
"Found Scotby Cycles whilst browsing for some new Ortlieb panniers and used their special offer for orders over £100. The conti touring inner tubes I also ordered were out-of-stock despite them being in-stock online so my shipment came in 2 parts, which didn’t matter since I didn’t need them urgently, plus one of the Scotby team sent me an email explaining this. So overall I was happy with the service. Shame they charge delivery when most online bike retailers give free delivery so generally I’m satisfied but won’t necessarily order from a Scotby again because unless a special offer code is available, that delivery might make them uncompetitive to Wiggle, Chain Reaction, Merlin, Tredz etc."
Delivery
"Fast speedy service. Delivered all my expectations"
Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review and for awarding us 5 stars. Your comments are much appreciated.

Price
"Excellent service and very quick and the best price Intown 👍 iv told my friends about the service great job Scotby cycles"
Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave your review. I'm very happy to hear your purchasing experience was a positive one! Hoping we can be of help in the future.
Price
"Outstanding service, contact them to ask if they can ship to Canada, very fast to answer, they set the online store so I could get item ship to me, fast shipping, good price, very well packed. Extremely happy with item."
Hi Simon,
Thanks so much for the positive 5 stars review, we are so pleased to hear that your item arrived safely with you in Canada!
Price
"Quick delivery. And the 5-10’s are the best mountain bike shoes. So much grip."
Hi Mark,

Fantastic to hear that your shoes arrived in good time, the Five Ten sole really has a fantastic grip!

Price
"Provided what I needed with free delivery and all from an independent store"
Price
"Super pleased with everything from my initial enquiry to the help given and delivery."
Price
"Quick delivery and great service. Would highly recommend"
Price
"Good service with quick delivery.Scotby even refunded my postage cost when I returned a pair of five tens due to them being to small."
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 813 reviews