Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Price
"Great product at excellent price and fast service. Outstanding."
Price
"This is the first time I've bought from Scotby Cycles. The saddle was the cheapest I could find online, delivered quickly and well packaged. Highly recommended."
Price
"very competitive prices and quick delivery"
Price
"I’ve bought a £2,300 mountain bike and also clothing from Scotby Cycles and had a positive experience throughout"
Price
"First time I've ordered from scotby on line. Needed to change my Jersey size from medium to large. Rang the following morning so helpful received an email within minutes of putting the phone down mandating my error. Followed by a despatched email. Highly recommended. Wont hesitate to order again."
Price
"The tyres I ordered were delivered quickly and the communication was excellent."
Price
"Great choice and competitive prices"
Price
"Totally love my new bike, excellent service from scotby cycles and amazing price. Bike arrived in no time and well packed. Straighten handle bars and fit pedals and away you go. Well chuffed :-)"
Price
"I always feel a sense of trepidation buying a full bike via the internet, but I'm pleased to say I needn't have had any worries with my purchase from Scotby Cycles. The bike arrived two days after ordering, with clear and prompt delivery notifications. It was packed incredibly well, in a massive bike box, and with every exposed part carefully wrapped in foam tubing. Once unpacked, I only needed to attach the handlebars, add some pedals and set the saddle height. Gears were indexed perfectly and needed no adjustment. Very pleased with my purchase and the service received."
"As normal brilliant service and great choice & value"
Price
"Customer service staff is very helpful. Looking forward for future purchase to them."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

Fantastic to hear that you’ve had a positive experience.

Price
"A very nice, friendly and helpful service, thank you. It makes me want to shop again with and recommend to my friends."
Hi Katie,

Thanks for your lovely review and thank you for your purchase!

We hope to see you again soon!

Scotby Cycles
"Me and my wife were out cycling today when her tyre blew which caused her to come off and bend her derailleur hanger. We were stuck with no phone signal between Mawbray and Allonby, Cumbria, when a fellow cyclist stopped to help. It turns out when speaking to him that he is a sales assistant at Scotby Cycles. He gave us his spare tube, and fitted it ( as embarrassingly we had no clue). And set up her gears as best as he could at the side of the road. He was a very kind young man and refused any form of payment. We forgot his name but his kindness helped us finish our 3 day tour. Scotby Cycles will be our shop when we need anything in this the future."
Hi Dave and Liz,

Wow! Thanks for the review of our shop sales assistant Nathan :)

Sounds like fantastic timing!

I hope your wife has fully recovered.

Hope to see you sometime soon.

Scotby Cycles
"Bought a Wisper electric bike earlier today from Nathan at Scotby Cycles. They had a wide range of bikes to choose from and all bikes were described in superb detail. I had a ride out on it today when I got home and he definitely chose the right bike for me. They also gave a very reasonable price for my part exchange. I would definitely recommend Scotby Cycles for any e-bike buyers out there."
Thank you for your detailed review.

I hope you're enjoying your new Wisper electric bike, don't forget to call back for your free 6-week service.

We'll pass your comments onto Nathan.

Price
"Ordered a pair of five ten downhill lows which arrived promptly but unfortunately they were to small, I take a nine these were a ten yet still to small. Emailed scotby cycles for a returns label which was promptly emailed to me within the hour attached the parcel and sent back the same day. I will order some size 11s as soon as returned item is processed and have been refunded."
Thanks for the feedback Bryn!

Glad to hear we could help you quickly, we hope you've received the exchange in good time.

Price
"It's the first time I've used Scotby Cycles and I'm sure it won't be the last. First class service from start to finish. Communication and speed of delivery are second to none. Spot on."
Thanks for the fantastic review!

Hope to see you again soon!

Price
"My second pair of FiveTen shoes from Scotby. So I know my size, and their stock and range is extensive. I was fortunate to get my pair with discount that Scotby were running at that time. The shoes came quickly, well packaged and no problems at all. Recommended."
Hi Vince,

Thanks for coming back to us again.

Glad to hear everything is in order and your shoes arrived timely.

Thanks for the 5-star review!

Price
"Ordered item and within 2.5hrs it was dispatched. Guy on the phone who I spoke to was a font of knowledge and very helpful. (Sorry didn’t get your name) Excellent service and highly recommended. Will purchase from again."
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for giving us a call, glad we could help out.

Hope you are enjoying your new Five Ten shoes!

Price
"Great service and value. Will definitely use Scotby Cycles again"
Hi Ian,

Thanks for choosing Scotby Cycles and your 5-star review!

Hope to see you again soon.

Price
"Nice and easy, no dramas!"
Hi Edwin.

Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went well!

Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 787 reviews