Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Price
"Delivery was in good time. Product was as described and good value. What is not to like?"
"Excellent service all round 😊"
"Quick delivery, cheap prices"
"Excellent service and answered phone questions before online purchase."
"Great customer service. They are now my new go to local bike shop!"
Price
"On the ball with delivery time."
"Great service. Fast delivery and great price. Would use again."
Price
"Just got my Five Ten Freeriders from Scotby best price anywhere,and fast reliable delivery via Royal Mail."
"Trying to find the right size of Five Tens for my son, who’s 8, on the big retailer sites was an absolute nightmare. I couldn’t find the size I needed anywhere online, so I turned to Facebook. Two minutes after posting to a group I’m part of, somebody suggested giving Scotby Cycles a try. I’d never heard of them before and they didn’t come up on any of my search results, but one quick search on their website and I found exactly what I needed. As I was in a rush to get the shoes in time for the boy’s next race, which was only 3 days away, I opted for next day delivery for the extra £1.95. Order placed, payment made, confirmation received and then prompt delivery the next day. Everything went perfectly. I’d definitely recommend them and will absolutely be using them again."
"Excellent service from Scotby Cycles. Ordered Cannondale Habit 6 mountain bike and it arrived the next day. Also it was the cheapest I could find in UK. I have had bike for about a week now and clocked about 100miles off road and so far very impressed with it."
"Good selection, good prices. good service."
Price
"Always prompt delivery and with discount codes a fair price!"
"Great price and delivery and kit Thanks"
"Good price and great service"
"Like most good bike shops lots of shiny stuff and always a chance of finding a good deal."
"Nathan has been very helpful over the past few weeks. I came in originally with no clue how to set my gears. I needed a very quick set up whilst passing through and he set them there and then. It took him 20 seconds and they feel better than when they were new!!! It turns out we live right next to each other so I have been cycling the 20 miles to work with him and 90milers on Sunday's. I have a CAAD 12 ULT with carbon upgrades and he has a cyclocross bike and I struggle to keep up ( which is embarrassing as I do competive timetrials). He sold me a whole new wardrobe and tons of accessories and very pleased with every purchase, although my wife isn't 🤐. Brilliant young lad and definitely a rider to look out for!!!😉"
"Quick delivery, parts as advertising, cracking price. Will happily shop there again!!"
Price
"Quick delivery and a great price, thanks guys."
Price
"Great product at excellent price and fast service. Outstanding."
Price
"This is the first time I've bought from Scotby Cycles. The saddle was the cheapest I could find online, delivered quickly and well packaged. Highly recommended."
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 785 reviews