Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
I can’t fault the service from Scotby Cycles. I’ve ordered a number of items from them and the service has been great, delivery efficient and prices highly competitive. Even when I’ve ordered the wrong item, returning as been straight forward.
Ordered a bib which arrived quickly and well packaged. What more can you ask for.
First time I have used Scotby Cycles. Unfortunately the item was not a good fit for me, but the service, including refund process all excellent.
Price
Very helpful. Great selection of stock.
Good pricing and quick, painless delivery using a reliable and flexible courier.
First time I’ve ordered form Scot y cycles I ordered some mtb shoes .... 1st class service no complaints I took notice of previous reviews and went for 1/2 size bigger So glad I did perfect fit ...... cheers Paul.
Very good value for money and service. Goods arrived on time, no complaints
Delivery
Good choice and quick delivery
Ordered a bike just a couple weeks ago and it arrived super fast and well packaged. The person I spoke to in the spoke was also super friendly and helpful with any questions I had. 10/10 would shop with again
My only criticism is that I was told that the bike I ordered was a ‘Large’ when it was delivered it turned out to be ‘Medium’. This really should have been picked up on by you before shipment!
Price
Great service, helpful staff & good sale offers. Will buy from and recommend.
Price
Scotby were the only retailer with the shoes that my son wanted for his birthday. Straightforward to order and promptly delivered. Excellent service and great value.
Sound
Price
Great price, excellent service - again :)
Very efficient, both on website ordering and delivery. Competitive prices.
Item dispatched quickly, we’ll communicated and received promptly we’ll packaged.
Price
Excellent service by the guys in the store.
Great thanks 👍
Delivery
paid for next day delivery but was delivered after 4 days. waste extra charge for express delivery.
Hello Ismael,

Sorry to read your 1-star review.

I've checked on your order and can see that we have dispatched your order on the very next day for a DPD next working day service as selected. (Saturday delivery option was not chosen).

Here is the timeline:

18:02 Thursday 24th October: Order placed after cut off time.
14:22 Friday 25th October: Order picked and dispatched via DPD for delivery on Monday 28th October as selected.
11:16 Monday 28th October: Order delivered to the requested pick up shop.

As you can see from the timeline we've shipped your order as quickly as possible and DPD have delivered your order on time.

I hope that you are still happy with your purchase and that the helmet fits well.

Best regards
Simon
Price
Very good service, can't say any more.
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 927 reviews