Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Very impressed with ScotbyCycles. Website clear and accurate. Bike selection was impressive. Delivery was on time. Aftercare was perfect. I had small issue with gears and they resolved it immediately. Would buy from them again.
Posted 17 minutes ago
Great products and fast delivery.
Great service
Excellent service and rapid delivery.bike arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended.
I purchased a hoodie which was too big considering it was my normal size (in a hoodie) anyway. I am medium in a lot of T-Shirts and large in hoodies. I returned it and repurchased the next size down. There didn’t appear to be an exchange option which is fine and I accept that. When ordering the replacement I thought I selected medium but it appeared as small on my order. I email them right away and they came back to me really quickly and said they’d sorted it. Sure enough the item arrived and was spot on. Fast delivery and excellent customer service. I would use these guys again.
I’m very happy with my new cycle helmet, which is easily adjustable and a good, snug fit. So much better than my previous, very old helmet that I’d been using, having got our cycles out of the garage during the first lockdown, where they’d been sitting for years!
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Scotby cycles. I ordered my bike 8.30 am and it arrived just after 10.30am the following day! The bike was really well packaged and protected, arrived safely and all I had to do was put a peddle and the handle bars on, perfect. The only thing they could have done to make the experience even better would be to include the allen key needed to attach the peddle and handle bars. I can confidently recommend and will shop with Scotby cycles again in the future. Great experience!
Excellent package
First class service good price and very quick to post
Excellent service and delivery came quick and in great condition! Totally reccomend!
Great service and fast delivery time.
Great service and communication. Recommend
Great, fast service
The bike arrived in perfect condition and was easy to assemble the pedal and handle bars very good service indeed!
Wow 🤩 what can I say ordered Tuesday arrived Wednesday am and really packed well don’t think there was a part of the bike that’s was not covered to protect it Great service and informed at all points of the ordering process Will use again
Fast delivery
Best price for the 5/10's and quick delivery. Superb grip
fantastic service
Very efficient
First class service, and good quality items at great prices ✅✅
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.91 based on 2,368 reviews