Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Scotby Cycles ?

Price
"Good stock. Easy to use website"
Price
"Provided what I needed promptly, well packed and at a good price"
Price
"Very happy with the service I received buying online was quick and simple and free delivery arrived in 48 hours!"
Price
"Bought a Specialized Propero helmet. Scotby Cycles had the size & colour I wanted and were £10 cheaper thananyone else. Paid extra for special delivery & it was delivered as promised. Will definitely use again"
Price
"Quick easy and value for money"
Price
"Found my knee pads at the cheapest price there considering that some shops sell the older model for a higher price!"
Price
"Customer services could not do enough to get my requirements fullfield. Very impressed and will be back"
Price
"Fantastic service sending my hard to find Brookes bits really quickly with no issues or fuss. i would definitely use these guys again :)"
Price
"good stock choice prompt service"
Price
"Excellent service with a quick delivery of an internet order and a prompt refund for the item I sent back (I ordered more than one size of the same item to try)."
Price
"Happy with service, prompt deliveries and returns processing!"
Price
"Fast delivery Excellent customer service Good prices"
Price
"I must admit I was dubious about riding in bright white mtb shoes but although I've become the butt of much derision at my club I have no regrets. Scotby's price was incredible, way cheaper than anyone elses and delivery and communication second to none. Although price is usually my prime concern I will be watching Scotby Cycles site very closely for all my tequirements."
"I ordered a new specialized helmet from these gentlemen just purely based oncost. The parcel courierwas appalingin how my parcel went astray...and when i contacted parecelforce to enquire whats gone wrong..they were less than useful and equally less helpful. Contacting scotby and talking to Neil..they began helping immediatley. They contacted the parcel agent..got nowhere either..then contacted me to begin sending me another helmet straight away....no fuss..no bother..no drama..and impeccable manners. They managed to resolve everything with the BEST service i have ever encountered. So my many thanks and admuration to these guys..superb shop,staff and stock. Will be back soon gents. My best wishes and regards Rus. Bedford."
Price
"This company goes the extra mile to help. The staff are very professional and efficient. An excellent business to deal with and highly recommended."
Price
"Excellent prices and fast free delivery, what more can you ask for."
Price
"Scotby cycles were one of the few places that still sold a carved Cambium. The price was good and the delivery prompt."
Price
"Excellent service & price. Considering Brooks were trying to charge £250.00.no wonder its been discontinued"
Price
"Extremely happy with the service received. Very pleased with the items. QuIck and efficient service."
Price
"Ordering and delivery were easy and on time. Loyalty scheme seems good value for repeat customers"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 457 reviews