Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Scotby Cycles ?

"I was apprehensive about buying a bike online but the price was competitive . Scotby Cycles staff answered my questions and reassured me . The bike arrived sooner than expected and was incredibly well put together and protected in its packaging. Minimum of effort to fully build. I am very pleased with the bike and have since ordered panniers too. Can’t recommend Scotby enough. Thanks, Ian"
J B
"Easy to use shop page, and excellent speedy delivery."
"Spot on bike and no sales pressure at all"
Price
"My order was sent very quickly and was best price around. Thank you."
Price
"One of the few locations I could buy some mountain bike shoes with the style I wanted. Ordered them and they were here within 2 days. Very good service would definitely recommend Scotby Cycles"
Price
"Good communication and prompt service. Great prices too."
Price
"Ordered and shipped in quick time and received two days later. Awesome service."
Price
"Looked everywhere for the bike shoes I was looking for. Scotby had them in the right size at the best price and delivered them for free. Great service."
Price
"Had to return something as I got the wrong size and I had the replacement in 48hrs. Brilliant service. Also the best price I found for the item"
Price
"Great advise and quick service."
Price
"Quick shipping and ggod value for money."
Price
"No fuss, I got what I ordered when I was supposed to get it, thanks"
Price
"Easy purchase, good price, good info, quick delivery."
"nice shop, many brands"
Price
"The website was really informative, which was very important as the Five Ten range of cycle shoes can be very confusing. A wide range was available and the price was very competitive. Above all the speed of delivery was outstanding. Excellent service all round."
Price
"Great price and fast delivery, I've never used you before but I'd use you again without hesitation."
Price
"Excellent choice of product, up to date and very quick proficient delivery."
Price
"I'd never heard of Scotby Cycles, they just came up in my search results when I was looking for bicycle panniers. Their website was really easy to navigate, I found exactly what I wanted very easily, and it was in stock. Placing an order online was quick, simple and very straightforward, and I was kept informed about the status of my order by email at every stage, which I find very useful. To top it all off, their prices were brilliant, plus they post to Offshore islands which many other places don't do, so I'll definitely be ordering from them again in future. Thank you Scotby Cycles, top service all round."
Price
"Great communications by email, and fast delivery of my new bike - assembled and undamaged. Excellent!"
Price
"No dramas. Prompt delivery, competitive pricing."
Price
"Great selection and prices. I bought online - the site looks clean/nice. One random UX feedback; I'd have liked the main product menu to be listed somewhere in the landing page, rather than collapsed in the menu - it took me ages to find it (saw the icon, but figured it was account stuff)."
Price
"Prompt delivery and easy service. Would recommend based on my first purchase. Really enjoying my new Specialized rockhopper expert. Thanks Andrew"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 534 reviews