Scotby Cycles Reviews

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
Price
"Outstanding service, contact them to ask if they can ship to Canada, very fast to answer, they set the online store so I could get item ship to me, fast shipping, good price, very well packed. Extremely happy with item."
Price
"Quick delivery. And the 5-10’s are the best mountain bike shoes. So much grip."
Price
"Provided what I needed with free delivery and all from an independent store"
Price
"Super pleased with everything from my initial enquiry to the help given and delivery."
Price
"Quick delivery and great service. Would highly recommend"
Price
"Good service with quick delivery.Scotby even refunded my postage cost when I returned a pair of five tens due to them being to small."
Price
"Great value, easy ordering and payment, super fast delivery. Thank you so much!"
Price
"Great customer service. They were able to sort out my mistake on the delivery instructions with no fuss at all. Will definitely use Scotby-Cycles again."
Price
"Very good, fast service. Competitive prices. Reliable delivery."
Price
"Great product and very fast delivery"
Price
"Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery"
Price
"Excellent service. Great price and quick delivery. Brilliant as always."
Price
"Found Scotby Cycles to be very efficient with excellent communication. Was buying cycle trousers for my son who is delighted with them and finds them a perfect fit. Very happy all round!"
Price
"Great service and prices."
Price
"Excellent service fast delivery would highly recommend Scotby's and will definitely be using them again"
Price
"I am a long term user of Five Ten shoes from back in the days of the Cragmaster. These have been replaced by Guide Tennies. As regards 'Biking 5-10s', it's Macaskills, Dirtbags and Districts. From Scotby Cycles I had previously bought Dirtbag, and recently two pairs of District flats. These are excellent on and off the bike. The perfect transaction experience from Scotby says it all. I will be back! Many thanks, p.s. Why o why did they discontinue the Dirtbag?!"
Price
"Honest dealing, I'll be back"
Price
"My shoes arrived quickly and were at the best price available on line"
Price
"Seriously impressed! Great shoes at the best price on the internet! Great service and pleased to see that the company is Scottish too :) My son loves his shoes, happy cycling teenager!!"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 679 reviews