Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Scotby Cycles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Price
"A great webshop with lots of great stuff. Quick delivery even though I live in Sweden."
Price
"quick delivery, product well packaged nothing else to say,superb!!"
"Got really helpful advice from Simon before ordering about 5 10 cycling shoes , which resulted in my complete satisfaction ."
Price
"Can’t recommend them highly enough. Purchased a new bike which came within 2 days expertly packed."
Price
"great fast delivery, excellent customer service"
Price
"I wasn't necessarily unhappy before my order with Scotby cycles, but my state of wellbeing was by no means diminished after the experience."
Price
"great fast delivery as usual the five tens are super comfy"
Price
"The service we had in ordering a bike was second to none - constant help and advice, to then find we had some rewards money to spend too and a second lot of advice over emails and despatch within the same day - absolutely thrilled with products and the service of Alex - we will be back!!!"
Price
"Great value and excellent speedy service. Ordered panniers online (at 30% cheaper than on the high street) on Wednesday evening and they arrived (postage free!) by the Friday."
Price
"The staff are very well informed about the products they sell, and are most helpful to the not-so-specialist customer. The range of bikes & accessories available is comprehensive, and they can source what I need if it's not in stock."
Price
"User friendly web and description of items, fast shipping, kindly support."
"10 out of FiveTens"
Price
"Been wanting a pair of FiveTens for a while as they're the dogs bonefiable's.... expensive though.... Until Scotby Cycles brought these beauties within my grasp :)"
Price
"Brilliant, shipped immediately, excellent comms, great price. Will be using again!"
Price
"Items arrived perfectly, and much quicker than anticipated; thank you."
Price
"Item arrived quickly, and was very competitively priced with other online retailers."
Price
"I placed an order, they took the agreed payment and the I got the item very soon afterwards. I had no reason to communicate during the process. As simple as CRC or Wiggle. I have acceped the goods and have no reason to return or exchange them."
Price
"I bought 2 bikes off scotby cycles and both bikes were cheaper than anywhere else in the country...great level of customer service and knowledge..if your looking for a quailty bike than look no further"
Price
"Can't fault the exemplary service I have received during the buying process of some Assos Habumille bibshorts. Telephone advise was spot-on. The bibs I can't fault, although an XL for my height sizing at 189cm proved to be a little too loose around the crotch area, I opted for a large and the fit is perfect. Nice and snug...They hold the leg well staying put at the ankle bones and not riding up. These bibs are very stretchy, so be careful on sizing. Enjoy the product and the service from Scotby's. Keith Jamieson (69) racer for life ;-)"
"Sent my order promptly"