Scotby Cycles Reviews

Church Street, Caldewgate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

"I was apprehensive about buying a bike online but the price was competitive . Scotby Cycles staff answered my questions and reassured me . The bike arrived sooner than expected and was incredibly well put together and protected in its packaging. Minimum of effort to fully build. I am very pleased with the bike and have since ordered panniers too. Can’t recommend Scotby enough. Thanks, Ian"
J B
"Easy to use shop page, and excellent speedy delivery."
"Spot on bike and no sales pressure at all"
"Good price ,would recommend, Thank you."
Price
"Internet order - easy to order and a very good discount. I did not have any issues with order process nor the delivery of a bike Parcelforce. Speedy delivery . I only had to assemble one pedal and handlebars everything seems fine, I contacted the Workshop for advice as the Carbon bike is new to me. Very courteous and informative answers to the questions I had . I would recommend Scotby to anyone . Excellent Thank You ."
Price
"Excellent customer services & prompt delivery."
Price
"As ordered and on time. Very pleased."
Price
"Im very satisfied. its the first time, that I have bought anything from Scotby cycles and all went fast and smooth."
Delivery
"Good value and efficient service."
Price
"Prompt delivery. Product I ordered"
Price
"Easy to use website, very fast service, decent prices and a good range of kit. Scotty were the only place I could get the shoes I wanted in the right size and colour"
"Great service."
Price
"Fast and efficient service and competitive pricing"
Price
"Good communication and rapid delivery."
Price
"Very quick and efficient service thank you"
Price
"With the discounts the bike was very good value. It was delivered on time. well packaged and with minimal assembly was ready to ride in a matter of minutes. Excellent service from Scotby Cycles. I would definitely recommend them and I plan to use them in the future."
Price
"Good customers service Alex very helpful just wanna day thank you"
Price
"Excellent communications, very good price and free postage. Happy customer. Thanks."
Price
"Good selection and variety of products on offer and super-efficient despatch service with good range of delivery options."
Price
"My new fox top was miles cheaper on Scotby cycles. I placed my initial order without using the black Friday code. I called the store and that order was cancelled with no fuss and I placed another order for the same top even cheaper. Would undoubtedly use this site again. Thank you!"
Price
"The service I received as a result of both an email and a telephone was prompt, clear and helpful."
Price
"Very helpful when I ordered the wrong thing by accident, then got the right thing to me quicker than the given delivery date. Would definitely order from them again."
Price
"Scotby cycles offered the best price I could find on the web and also offered a discount code which helped on the price. Delivery was quick and the product was spot on. Excellent service, will purchase from them again."
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 572 reviews