Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
"Great website and great customer service. Very happy"
"Great price and excellent delivery time"
"I had .to pay to send it back?"
"Fantastic service from the guys at Scotby - responded quickly to my email enquiry and despatch and delivery as a result of having exactly what I wanted was super fast! Great stuff!!"
Price
"Excellent service and quick delivery. Highly recomended"
"Good service"
"Excellent service and products."
Price
"Quick delivery, item as described, well packaged, best price I could find. Recommended!"
"Prompt delivery of an online purchase. This is the second time ordering items from Scoyby as they represented value for money as slightly cheaper than other suppliers"
Price
"Great price, accurate description. What more can you ask for."
"great service"
"Great service, had to return original purchase in exchange for a larger pair. Free return and my son is delighted with the bike shoes."
Price
"Very prompt service. Will definitely use again."
"Good quick efficient service."
"Great price. Very quick delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Very pleased with the service."
"Excellent service and great price."
"100%great"
"Very happy with the service provided, goods arrived very quickly and packaged well. Will use Scotby Cycles again and would recommend to others."
"Thanks guys"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 771 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access