Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Scotby Cycles?

Price
"excellent service and prompt delivery"
Price
"Easy web site to navigate with good quality goods at competitive prices. Highly recommend."
Price
"Scotby Cycles were really helpful and accommodating when I was purchasing a bike. They encouraged me to try it out before I bought it and checked my measurements to ensure it was a good fit. I would definitely recommend Scotby Cycles to anyone considering buying a bike or other cycling equipment."
Price
"Easy to order online, new saddle arrive promptly and staf were very helpful when I rang with a query."
Price
"Precisely (user friendly!) described, packed, and delivered."
"Excellent service"
Price
"delivered quickly and product was very good"
Price
"Very knowlegeable, pointed me in the right direction"
Price
"I got what I have paid for and what it was offered on the website. Good packing and fast service, honestly a far deal."
Price
"A vast Knowledge of cycling from Alex and his team. More than happy to help and to spend time explaining different products/options. Highly recommend."
Price
"Firstly competitive prices Then fast dispatch and arrived exactly as discribed unfortunately the item was not the correct size and no other sizes available to exchange (sale item) once returned I was refunded instantly!! Scotby Cycles have definitely been added to my searches in the future"
Price
"I have no idea about bikes and guys guys could not have been more helpful - I would have no hesitation in recommending Scott Cycles !"
Price
"I bike arrived quickly but was not set up very well. The wheels too tight so did not roll. No pedal spanner. The tyres were rock solid and front derailleur would not shift onto the large chainring"
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear this, we have replied to your email to help resolve your problem.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
"Shoes are a great price!"
Price
"Brilliant service in store and very knowledgable staff. Everything about the bike I had chosen was described in full detail and every question I had was answered. I couldn’t fault it."
Price
"Best price I found on the web for the five tens I chose. And free delivery in 3 days. What more could you ask for."
Price
"Fast shipping, all the best brands. And New releases."
Price
"Fast delivery. Great price."
Price
"First class speedy service. Keen pricing and quality product"
Price
"Excellent range of Assos cycling gear which enabled me to easily identify what I was after.Well priced, easy web site to navigate and speedy delivery"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 408 reviews