SciChart Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SciChart Ltd
Read SciChart Ltd Reviews

About SciChart Ltd:

SciChart provides High Performance, Realtime Charting components for developers to add slick, interactive charts & graphs to their Windows, iOS & Android apps.

sales@scichart.com

16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London.

Tell us how SciChart Ltd made you happy
wide offering of different charts, good examples and documentation
Sehr guter Support
An Excellent charting package, with superb support.
Extremely powerful API!
SciChartは、とてもよくできていると思います。チュートリアルを自習してわかる通り、簡単にグラフを表示できます。いままで、Microsoftの提供するチャートコントロール(System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting)で四苦八苦していました。SciChartを使うことで、はるかに簡単に、はるかに高度なものが作れました。そうそう、これだよ、私の欲しいのは、と思っています。開発会社に感謝しています。
あなたのレビューをありがとう!
Thank you for your review! Translation for our readers:

"I think SciChart is very good. As you can see from the tutorial, you can easily display the graph. Until now, we were struggling with the chart control (System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting) provided by Microsoft. Using SciChart made it much easier and much more advanced. Oh yeah, this is what I want. I am grateful to the development company."
So far. Performance ist good. Design is good
I have integrated sci charts into our project and have been very impressed so far. The performance compared to the chart I was replacing is very impressive. The charts look great and are highly customisable. The support I have received so far and online documentation has also been good.
The best chart component I have ever experienced for dot net.
Documentation is available
Scichart is really fast and the support is great too.
I have been using their product for over 5 years now and it was the only WPF graphing library that I could find that could handle the amount of data and speed that was needed. Their support is A+.
I am very happey with this product
Very good and extensive chart controls with flexible architecture, easily modifiable for every need. With the help of the excellent tutorials and help feedback available, you could build your desired chart in no time at all.
SciCharts gave us a big performance boost for 2D charts in scientific applications. It has been stable and works as advertised. WPF examples have been helpful.
I brought SciChart to my last 2 employers and have had a great time using it and also got positive feedback from my colleagues who I introduced to SciChart.

Also, awesome support!
Very professional software
Highlight of Scichat are easy extensible and good performance
Outstanding. Simply the best graphing tool I’ve ever used. You can throw the kitchen sink at it and it copes well!
Performance of WPF controls are unmatched. Product support is outstanding. Developer questions answered within hours.
Minimal turnaround on minor logo visibility issue with use of remote diagnostics and access to latest build server binaries.
SciChart Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 375 reviews