Schmittat Photography Reviews

Read Schmittat Photography Reviews

14 Pitt Rivers Close

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Natalie and Jake
Easy going approach, natural photos, that so many people have complemented
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th January 2017
Very professional, great with subjects, quick to grasp a concept and also improvise when given short notice.
Moritz was extremely helpful, helping me tailor the best package as a gift to my friends. He was patient and friendly in all our dealings, and my friends also told me that they thoroughly enjoyed their photo shoot. Would happily recommend him.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 9th January 2017 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 9th January 2017 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 9th January 2017
Amazing service, super professional, afffortable and wonderful pictures quality!
Moritz was super - very friendly, very professional. The pictures came out terrific and all our guests loved them. Would highly recommend him to anybody looking for an event's photographer.
Excellent photographer!
Was fab working with very small children getting them to stay focused and smile!
Would highly recommend for any occasion!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 12th December 2016
Moritz understood what we wanted and we were very happy with the results - doing the shoot 'live' via Skype was especially helpful. We would be very happy to use Moritz again for our product photography.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 6th December 2016
We had our wedding on the 19th of November 2016. We used Moritz Schmittat and his work exceeded all our expectations. His was very polite, did everything we briefed him to do, and was very discrete. We didn't even know he was there most of the time, and when we returned from honeymoon we were delighted to receive all the pictures. He was so quick and the efficient. But most importantly the quality of the photos was superb.He caught all the best moments in a very natural way. Huge thanks to Moritz, and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody looking for professional photographer.
Hacer & Richard Hagar
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th November 2016
I was extremely pleased with the excellent and highly professional service I received from Moritz when I invited him to produce professional photos of my apartment.
He arrived promptly, conducted himself in a highly professional manner, explained to me exactly what he was doing and proceeded to produce some excellent photos.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
Many thanks Moritz.
Kind regards
Sundar
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th November 2016
He arrived very promptly and set up quickly and efficiently with no fuss. He was really polite and keen to get the right pictures, so asked me exactly what I wanted and the style of images I was after. He worked without disturbing the event he was photographing and the end result was great. He sent over the pictures the next morning and I was really pleased.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Moritz listened to what we were trying to capture and really went out of his way to deliver incredible photographs which captured more than we could have imagined!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 16th November 2016
Great product photographs. Moritz was very helpful and his suggestions were very creative. A pleasure to work with.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th November 2016
Moritz was very attentive and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted. He was imaginative about the posed photographs without being pushy or overbearing. He was punctual and had excellent attention to detail. He made the effort to have meetings with us in a way and at a time that was convienient to us. He had the photographs ready within 10 days of the wedding.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th October 2016
Moritz is very professional and his work was very appreciated. Thanks again for those beautiful photos.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 27th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 27th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 27th October 2016
I was extremely meticulous in finding a photographer, when I came across Schmittat I right away caught on to his artistic approach, appreciation for photography and most importantly an eye for capturing emotion.

If you are looking for photographers to capture the real moments, the best ones... you found it! Schmittat Photography is very creative and professional in every way.

I would recommend him time and time again.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Knew exactly the effect I wanted, easy to work with and was excellent value.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Moritz has a great persona and helps put everybody at ease. Our photo shoot was a lot of fun and with great photos at the end of it.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 12th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 12th October 2016
Moritz was our wedding photographer, he was excellent and so were the photos.
Thanks Moritz.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th October 2016 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th October 2016
Moritz is a very charming guy, whom helped to make our day very special. He listened to our requests and then also added his specialist experience and knowledge and created a wonderful wedding portfolio for us. Our memories have been made even more special with his superb photographs. I would highly recommend hiring Moritz - we have had very positive feedback from all those whom have seen the photos so far.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 9th October 2016
I needed a photo for my website and was delighted with the collection of photos Moritz did for me.
He's really professional and quick and within a short time had a number of photos all cropped, tidied up and emailed to me.
I shall certainly use him again. Especially as I don't like having my photo taken and he put me at ease straight away.
It was a quick and pleasant experience!
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 228 reviews