Schmittat Photography Reviews

Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Dunksi
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Jess McMicking
Moritz was a charming gentleman & fulfilled our request for wedding photos . Nothing was too much trouble & I would thoroughly recommend him .
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 28th March 2018
Moritz was really easy to deal with, and the end result is a set of corporate headshots I'm really happy with - and I usually hate having my photo taken.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 21st March 2018
Schmittat photography provided us with pictures that took our breath away. On the day we hardly realised they were working - such friendliness and professionalism that made everyone feel comfortable and happy. They had great ideas and adapted then according to our surroundings, making the most of all available spaces that could create a background for great shots.
The final product was outstanding. All our guests commented on how beautiful, creative and artistic the photos were. I can't recommend Schmittat Photography highly enough! Simply amazing!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th March 2018
Moritz did the videography for our wedding at The Savoy in April 2016. His videos were amazing, everyone loved it and he was a pleasure to work with. High recommend!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Professional and friendly.
We hired Moritz to photograph and video record our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a real pleasure to work with and is clearly passionate about his job. The photos and video of our wedding were excellent. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 21st January 2018
Moritz was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured excellent photos. Not only is he a really friendly person but also a very talented photographer, the whole session was done professionally. Thank you again for providing an extraordinary service!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th January 2018
We were delighted to work with Moritz. He was very professional, knew exactly what we needed, and took some amazing photographs without getting in the way of our guests; some of which have noted his swiftness as well. We had the photographs sent to us within hours from when the event took place, all edited and ready to be published. I would recommend him for any corporate or personal event.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th January 2018
I've worked with professional photographers for over 10 years and I've never met anyone as skilled, friendly, flexible, creative, professional and fun as Moritz. He guided us through the complexity of wedding preparation with charm and skill - he even laughed at our jokes - and captured our day absolutely beautifully. Even when the weather turned against us, Moritz was ready with a back up plan, a smile and made sure that he caught the spirit of our wedding.

Ultimately, I think it's the character in his photography that really sets him apart - many people can take a nice picture, but Moritz has captured memories and emotions that will stay with us forever.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
Very professional and friendly. He made us, our families and friends feel very relaxed on our big day. We highly recommend Schmittat Photography to anyone who requires a great service.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st January 2018
Moritz is able to conjour up photos of our family looking relaxed, bright, smiley and happy! We always get great comments about his photos by others who see them- I'd definitely recommend him.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th December 2017
Moritz took so many amazing pictures of our wedding day so that we can treasure the memories for ever. He was able to catch all of the key moments with so much emotion in the photos. Throughout the day he was always in the background taking pictures that look so natural and showed all of the colour of the day.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 18th November 2017
Schmittat Photography provided a very professional service and the photos were excellent.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th November 2017
Moritz was very friendly and his studio was warm and inviting, made me feel at ease straight away. Moritz gave good directions and it was very helpful to review the photos during the shoot to see what worked and what didn't. The photos were touched up to get rid of any stray hairs and blemishes, I was very happy with my final set of corporate headshots. Highly recommended.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th November 2017
What can I say... I found Moritz on the internet, and when I saw what he did with our company shooting I was absolutely speechless.
The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of the staged stock photography types
(people at work, in meetings, on the phone, etc) and portrait pics. I can't recommend him enough!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th November 2017
Moritz is a friendly, skilled photographer able to put subjects at ease and capture some truly special shots. With both of us not being naturally comfortable in front of the camera, Moritz took the time to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos and made the whole process enjoyable. We are delighted with the results and everyone has commented that the photos are fantastic.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 25th September 2017
"My Vidoe was absolutely AMAZING !!! Of my Son's 18th . \r\nMoritz is a fabulous guy , he captured every moment and the end result was spectacular . We can't stop watching it , it gets better each time . I will defiantly use Moritz again he was lovely and brilliant at his job !!!! "
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th September 2017
We hired Moritz to capture our wedding day and he certainly did not disappoint. From the first initial contact right through to receiving our photos he has been a true professional and managed to capture some truly amazing shots of our special day.

I can not put into words how amazing our day was and the photos are the cherry on top of the cake and will serve as the greatest reminder.

We certainly can't recommend Moritz enough!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st September 2017
Moritz was professional and friendly from our initial contact to the final photograph being shot. Inspite of challenging weather conditions, Moritz hung in there to produce a wonderful collection of intimate and fun wedding photographs, which captured the happy atmosphere of the day. Moritz is a very personable and adaptable photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure every detail is thought through and the final results are fantastic - look no further for your wedding photographer. Thank you Moritiz. Kevin & Carys Collins
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th August 2017
We can't recommend Moritz enough. The photos are a complete and beautiful reminder of the day. He has always been professional, super hard-working and has gone beyond the call of duty several occasions, making sure we captured every important moment and having photos and slideshows ready with impressively quick turnaround times. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience - thank you Moritz!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 17th August 2017