Schmittat Photography Reviews

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Little CherrubCo
More Photos & Videos
We were delighted to work with Moritz. He was very professional, knew exactly what we needed, and took some amazing photographs without getting in the way of our guests; some of which have noted his swiftness as well. We had the photographs sent to us within hours from when the event took place, all edited and ready to be published. I would recommend him for any corporate or personal event.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th January 2018
I've worked with professional photographers for over 10 years and I've never met anyone as skilled, friendly, flexible, creative, professional and fun as Moritz. He guided us through the complexity of wedding preparation with charm and skill - he even laughed at our jokes - and captured our day absolutely beautifully. Even when the weather turned against us, Moritz was ready with a back up plan, a smile and made sure that he caught the spirit of our wedding.

Ultimately, I think it's the character in his photography that really sets him apart - many people can take a nice picture, but Moritz has captured memories and emotions that will stay with us forever.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
Very professional and friendly. He made us, our families and friends feel very relaxed on our big day. We highly recommend Schmittat Photography to anyone who requires a great service.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st January 2018
Moritz is able to conjour up photos of our family looking relaxed, bright, smiley and happy! We always get great comments about his photos by others who see them- I'd definitely recommend him.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 29th December 2017
Moritz took so many amazing pictures of our wedding day so that we can treasure the memories for ever. He was able to catch all of the key moments with so much emotion in the photos. Throughout the day he was always in the background taking pictures that look so natural and showed all of the colour of the day.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 18th November 2017
Schmittat Photography provided a very professional service and the photos were excellent.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th November 2017
Moritz was very friendly and his studio was warm and inviting, made me feel at ease straight away. Moritz gave good directions and it was very helpful to review the photos during the shoot to see what worked and what didn't. The photos were touched up to get rid of any stray hairs and blemishes, I was very happy with my final set of corporate headshots. Highly recommended.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th November 2017
What can I say... I found Moritz on the internet, and when I saw what he did with our company shooting I was absolutely speechless.
The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of the staged stock photography types
(people at work, in meetings, on the phone, etc) and portrait pics. I can't recommend him enough!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th November 2017
Moritz is a friendly, skilled photographer able to put subjects at ease and capture some truly special shots. With both of us not being naturally comfortable in front of the camera, Moritz took the time to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos and made the whole process enjoyable. We are delighted with the results and everyone has commented that the photos are fantastic.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 25th September 2017
"My Vidoe was absolutely AMAZING !!! Of my Son's 18th . \r\nMoritz is a fabulous guy , he captured every moment and the end result was spectacular . We can't stop watching it , it gets better each time . I will defiantly use Moritz again he was lovely and brilliant at his job !!!! "
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th September 2017
We hired Moritz to capture our wedding day and he certainly did not disappoint. From the first initial contact right through to receiving our photos he has been a true professional and managed to capture some truly amazing shots of our special day.

I can not put into words how amazing our day was and the photos are the cherry on top of the cake and will serve as the greatest reminder.

We certainly can't recommend Moritz enough!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st September 2017
Moritz was professional and friendly from our initial contact to the final photograph being shot. Inspite of challenging weather conditions, Moritz hung in there to produce a wonderful collection of intimate and fun wedding photographs, which captured the happy atmosphere of the day. Moritz is a very personable and adaptable photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure every detail is thought through and the final results are fantastic - look no further for your wedding photographer. Thank you Moritiz. Kevin & Carys Collins
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th August 2017
We can't recommend Moritz enough. The photos are a complete and beautiful reminder of the day. He has always been professional, super hard-working and has gone beyond the call of duty several occasions, making sure we captured every important moment and having photos and slideshows ready with impressively quick turnaround times. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience - thank you Moritz!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 17th August 2017
Professional and skilled. Someone we can trust with our clients. A pleasure to work with.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 16th August 2017
Moritz shot our wedding and we are 100% super happy!!!

Thank you so much! You've made the whole experience fun and enjoyable and your photos speak for themselves.... we already ordered prints. Thanks again, will spread the word!!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 7th August 2017
We were so happy that we found Schmittat Photography. They were very professional and on the day did not miss a shot of anyone, you hardly knew they were there but at the same time were aways at the right place at the right time. We have never seen such hard working and dedicated photographers, they never stopped working always on the move. I could not recommend them enough. All of our guests were very impressed with how professional approach Moritz had. The day was fantastic and with these amazing pictures and video we now have the best memories we could ever dreamt of for many years to come. Thank you guys for all the hard work!!! We will highly recommend you amongst our family and friends! Thank you!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 30th July 2017
I had some product photos taken for use on Amazon - the photos were delivered quickly for my review and were exactly what I wanted. I had sent a design brief outlining what I wanted and I was not disappointed. Excellent lifestyle shot as request as well as standard product photos on white background. Also really great model shots showing the product in use. Really pleased.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th July 2017
Moritz was very welcoming and made me feel relaxed. He was professional and gave precise instructions on how to 'pose' to get the best images. I am extremely happy with the images and would definitely recommend him to others.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th July 2017
Moritz was very professional, he did an excellent job with the pictures of my product in Amazon. His photos were of very high quality and he was very open to my ideas. I highly recommend him.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st July 2017
Moritz was our fabulous photographer for our wedding. He did an excellent job, we couldn't of wished for better photos. He captured every moment we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations. We didn't even notice he was there. His quick turnaround of our photos was out of this world and the final product was sublime. I would highly recommend Moritz for any occasion to take photos for any special occasion. The photos we have will be the moments we treasure and are able to look back on in years to come. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Charlotte and Jody Hart
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 30th June 2017