Schmittat Photography Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schmittat Photography

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Moritz was a charming gentleman & fulfilled our request for wedding photos . Nothing was too much trouble & I would thoroughly recommend him ."
"Moritz was really easy to deal with, and the end result is a set of corporate headshots I'm really happy with - and I usually hate having my photo taken."
"Schmittat photography provided us with pictures that took our breath away. On the day we hardly realised they were working - such friendliness and professionalism that made everyone feel comfortable and happy. They had great ideas and adapted then according to our surroundings, making the most of all available spaces that could create a background for great shots. The final product was outstanding. All our guests commented on how beautiful, creative and artistic the photos were. I can't recommend Schmittat Photography highly enough! Simply amazing!"
"Moritz did the videography for our wedding at The Savoy in April 2016. His videos were amazing, everyone loved it and he was a pleasure to work with. High recommend!!"
"Professional and friendly."
"We hired Moritz to photograph and video record our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a real pleasure to work with and is clearly passionate about his job. The photos and video of our wedding were excellent. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend him."
"Moritz was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured excellent photos. Not only is he a really friendly person but also a very talented photographer, the whole session was done professionally. Thank you again for providing an extraordinary service!!"
"We were delighted to work with Moritz. He was very professional, knew exactly what we needed, and took some amazing photographs without getting in the way of our guests; some of which have noted his swiftness as well. We had the photographs sent to us within hours from when the event took place, all edited and ready to be published. I would recommend him for any corporate or personal event."
"I've worked with professional photographers for over 10 years and I've never met anyone as skilled, friendly, flexible, creative, professional and fun as Moritz. He guided us through the complexity of wedding preparation with charm and skill - he even laughed at our jokes - and captured our day absolutely beautifully. Even when the weather turned against us, Moritz was ready with a back up plan, a smile and made sure that he caught the spirit of our wedding. Ultimately, I think it's the character in his photography that really sets him apart - many people can take a nice picture, but Moritz has captured memories and emotions that will stay with us forever."
"Very professional and friendly. He made us, our families and friends feel very relaxed on our big day. We highly recommend Schmittat Photography to anyone who requires a great service."
"Moritz is able to conjour up photos of our family looking relaxed, bright, smiley and happy! We always get great comments about his photos by others who see them- I'd definitely recommend him."
"Moritz took so many amazing pictures of our wedding day so that we can treasure the memories for ever. He was able to catch all of the key moments with so much emotion in the photos. Throughout the day he was always in the background taking pictures that look so natural and showed all of the colour of the day."
"Schmittat Photography provided a very professional service and the photos were excellent."
"Moritz was very friendly and his studio was warm and inviting, made me feel at ease straight away. Moritz gave good directions and it was very helpful to review the photos during the shoot to see what worked and what didn't. The photos were touched up to get rid of any stray hairs and blemishes, I was very happy with my final set of corporate headshots. Highly recommended."
"What can I say... I found Moritz on the internet, and when I saw what he did with our company shooting I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of the staged stock photography types (people at work, in meetings, on the phone, etc) and portrait pics. I can't recommend him enough!"
"Moritz is a friendly, skilled photographer able to put subjects at ease and capture some truly special shots. With both of us not being naturally comfortable in front of the camera, Moritz took the time to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos and made the whole process enjoyable. We are delighted with the results and everyone has commented that the photos are fantastic."
""My Vidoe was absolutely AMAZING !!! Of my Son's 18th . \r\nMoritz is a fabulous guy , he captured every moment and the end result was spectacular . We can't stop watching it , it gets better each time . I will defiantly use Moritz again he was lovely and brilliant at his job !!!! ""
"We hired Moritz to capture our wedding day and he certainly did not disappoint. From the first initial contact right through to receiving our photos he has been a true professional and managed to capture some truly amazing shots of our special day. I can not put into words how amazing our day was and the photos are the cherry on top of the cake and will serve as the greatest reminder. We certainly can't recommend Moritz enough!!"
"Moritz was professional and friendly from our initial contact to the final photograph being shot. Inspite of challenging weather conditions, Moritz hung in there to produce a wonderful collection of intimate and fun wedding photographs, which captured the happy atmosphere of the day. Moritz is a very personable and adaptable photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure every detail is thought through and the final results are fantastic - look no further for your wedding photographer. Thank you Moritiz. Kevin & Carys Collins"
"We can't recommend Moritz enough. The photos are a complete and beautiful reminder of the day. He has always been professional, super hard-working and has gone beyond the call of duty several occasions, making sure we captured every important moment and having photos and slideshows ready with impressively quick turnaround times. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience - thank you Moritz!"
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 203 reviews