Schmittat Photography Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Schmittat Photography Reviews

14 Pitt Rivers Close

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Little CherrubCo
More Photos & Videos
It has taken me a long time to find the words to describe the wonderful experience we had with Moritz as our wedding photographer, but I think professional, unobtrusive and utterly filled with talent would do him some justice! From the first skype consultation we had with him a few months before the wedding, to his last minute ideas for coordinating everybody on the day, we knew we would be in safe hands. He oozes talent, confidence and experience and even helped me feel better about the horrendous weather forecast by assuring me that photos with umbrellas are beautiful and romantic - and he was right! Though on the day itself, we had mostly dazzling sunlight with the occasional sudden burst of rain, Moritz somehow managed to capture the light perfectly and all our photos give the impression of beautiful golden sunlight. We were keen to spend most of our reception with our guests instead of posing for pictures so he "borrowed" us for a couple of minutes only and still managed to get a stunning array of mesmerising photos. He even managed to get genuine smiles out of my notoriously camera-shy husband! We received the first previews within 48 hours and the full album only three weeks later. The video took another couple of weeks but was absolutely worth the wait. To quote my Mum after she saw the pictures - "I don't know what you paid him, but it worse worth every penny" and I couldn't agree more. We couldn't recommend him highly enough. Thank you Moritz!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019
Moritz is an excellent and very professional photographer. He did a great job not only with my Amazon products but also took some fantastic photos of my kids and dog. Thank you!
First of all, Moritz is an incredible person! He is also aboslutely professional! He make us feel great! It was pleasure to have him on our wedding day! Now we have a stunning photographs in our album that we are proud of. A good choice to start your wedding day with Moritz! Thank you very much Moritz!!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Job well done, turnaround took slightly longer than expected but it was very well done! Added an additional edit to the job and he helped to make it work!
Schmittat Photography 4 star review on 5th June 2019
Thank you for the very kind review and I'm sorry again for the slight delay. Life and work with a newborn can be a little tricky at times but I'm happy your pictures came out as expected. Good luck selling on Amazon and if you ever need photography again please do keep me in mind.
Thank you very much to Moritz who has done a really great job for my product photography. He has been very patient and dealt with my numerous adjustments until I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend him and look forward to working with him again.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st June 2019
I found this lovely man about 8 weeks before our wedding and I can say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made! Moritz is an incredibly talented photographer who managed to capture so many shots of my husband and I as well as our family and friends looking our absolute best on our wedding day. He quickly understood what we wanted and he delivered even more on the day by taking shots we hadn't even planned on with people who wanted photos and he managed to not have this over run our little extra photo shoot near the church ruins in Guildford. My only genuine regret is that we only had him for 2 hours but with that he still made such beautiful photos come out and we have had so many compliments on them. Book this lovely gentleman before it is too late, we were fortunate it happened to be the one day he could do that week- fate! The organisation of it all before the wedding with the Skype calls, appropriate questioning to understand what we would like and he is also fantastic with children. If I ever have another event in the future I will not hesitate to book Moritz again- he is a ninja with a camera to get those really natural shots. Thank you so much for the breathtakingly beautiful photos that captured our day perfectly.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 28th May 2019
From Moritz's website you can instantly see he knows what he is doing. I went ahead and contacted him and in the first few minutes I knew I had come to the right place. Very professional, answered all my questions, booking was very easy and straight forward. Moritz arrived early to setup and instinctively knew where to film. We received our videos within days and they are amazing! Thank you so much Moritz you are a star!!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 23rd May 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 23rd May 2019
Moritz is a true professional and captured our very special day beautifully - we even had the footage back within days, which far exceeded our expectations. He made sure we were happy with everything from beginning to end. Thoroughly recommended - A class service πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
I would highly recommend your services. Made our team feel at ease and relaxed to get nice photos and you were very flexible to our requirements.
A++++
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Highly recommended
Our experience with Moritz from
Start to finish was brilliant. We required someone who knew the criteria for Amazon product photography. Working with Moritz was easy, friendly and his patience was priceless. We are extremely happy with the results and will be going back to Moritz for future products. Thanks Moritz.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 8th April 2019
Excellent!! 100% recommend to anyone
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th April 2019
Excellent prompt service, listened to any tweaks I required. Very happy with the end result!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd April 2019
Moritz provided an excellent service for my product photography. He was professional, helpful and prompt throughout andI am very happy with the final results. All in all, I couldn’t recommend Moritz highly enough.
A creative genius. Proffessional, flexible and dedicated to the task in hand.
Highly recommend Schmittat Photography.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd April 2019
Moritz was an absolute star on or commercial shoot. Professional, friendly and a great eye! Highly recommended!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 11th March 2019
Very professional and high quality job. Highly recommended.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 5th March 2019
Mortiz replies quickly and very easy to work with. Purchased a photography service including models and received excellent work at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend anyone who's selling physical products online to get your product shoot by Mortiz because he does a stunning job illustrating your product professionally.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th March 2019
Fast efficient service, great quality images and well priced.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd March 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 3rd March 2019
The photographs look great. Moritz was helpful, polite and i'm happy with the speed it got done
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th February 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th February 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th February 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th February 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 14th February 2019
Moritz was both friendly and professional. He took the time to find out exactly the photos I wanted and was then full of ideas throughout the shoot.

He fastidiously worked his way through a wide variety of angles, lenses and lighting combinations until we were both completely satisfied with the results.
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st February 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 1st February 2019
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 216 reviews