Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
Prompt arrival. Team of 4 expertly emptied the house in almost exactly how long they said they would. All the team were polite, efficient and respectful of us and the property. The next day the new house was quickly filled with the transported homewares in a clean and efficient manner. Must also mention the office staff and estimator who were all polite and helpful. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends - In fact we already have!
The Schepens team have been very helpful, punctual, accommodating with any changes and delivered in excellent condition and as promised. I have been very impressed with their services and i highly recommend them!
Really helpful survey, and on the days the team were great.
Arrived early on each agreed date and the move went very smoothly. Extremely friendly people to deal with.
They provided a reasonable quote, kept me informed and delivered on time.
Fantastic service all round. Made the move stress-free which I didn't think was possible. Thanks to Paul and the team and all the office staff. We will definitely use you again.
Effecient, energetic, experienced. A great move out and then into the new place whilst contending with sweltering heat and major roadworks. All achieved with good humour and good comunication.
Thankyou.
We relocated to the Netherlands and returned back to the UK 3 years later and used Schepens both times. The service was consistently good and we were particularly to see the same people on each move at both ends. They did everything as agreed and provided an excellent service
Very happy with the service - both at the office and with the movers.
The team at Schepens performed admirably and made our move as stress free as possible! We would certainly use them again for any future moves and recommend them very highly.
First class service from all of the staff thanks to Paul and all the lads for an excellent experience and to all the people behind the scenes I will recommend you

Dave & Amanda Holmes
Very professional service. Competitively priced. Friendly crew. Had a great moving day experience, thanks to Schepens.
Schepens took a lot of the anxiety out of our house move. They were able to offer storage facilities till we were ready to receive our furniture in our new home. A treasured grandfather clock was delivered separately to our son in the north of England. Other items went to another son in London. The customer service in sorting out these arrangements was excellent with everyone satisfied. The crews were all pleasant and helpful. The cost of all this was very reasonable. I cannot recommend this company more highly.
I have had an excellent experience with Schepens. All the contacts I had with them were professional, helpful and friendly. Their crews were efficient and friendly. I would fully recommend them to anyone needing to move their furniture and belongings.
Efficient, friendly and professional service from the team who moved some items of furniture and my much loved terracotta pots safely from Brussels to Exeter. Definitely recommend.
We used Schepens to move all our house contents from Poole to Northern Ireland. Without exception, everyone from start to finish were highly professional and friendly. I could write a long review, but all others need to know is that I’d 100% recommend Schepens. Great service and a very competitive price.
I decided to use Schepens as they are a family run business and they made a very good first impression, professional and efficient communication, always quick responses etc. In this whole moving process, they not only delivered on what they promised, but over exceeded! Very friendly and professional all the way, they even arrived early and needless to say nothing broke etc. We couldn't be more happy with the service provided and would very happily use them again respectively recommend them to friends and family. Big Thank you to the whole Team.
Effective and efficient
Friendly and polite
Good job done!
the team ,from office to the pack n loaders couldn't get any more friendlier and helpful. nothing broken in transit, can't get better
Excellent service. Very professional, helpful and polite!
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 160 reviews