Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
Extremely competent good humoured staff who were happy with whatever was asked of them
Prompt in any queries and arrived on time and did an excellent job in moving us to our new property. The removal team were efficient, careful and nothing was too much trouble. If we move again, we shall use Schepens.
On the removal day it rained and rained. However, the four guys who loaded the van and then off loaded all our furniture were brilliant. Nothing was too much for them in spite of the terrible weather. Highly recommended.
Competitively priced and great customer service. Removal guys were outstanding! On time, polite, friendly, tidy and incredibly hard working, the move was without any problems thanks to the Schepens team, we would recommend this firm to anyone, thank you very much!
Schepens are a first class company who take care of every detail. Their planning appraisal for the move was spot on even though we had no idea how many items had to come out of the garage, loft and store. They had a clear plan for every day of the move and a detailed inventory to show what had been loaded. Schepens took care to ensure the access at both ends was assessed in advance. When we came to unpack our goods, it became chrystal clear that Schepens had packed with huge professionalism. Every fragile item comprehensively protected and every small item carefully placed so as not to be mislaid. Our move to the South of France was made hugely less stressful thanks to Schepens' operation. We cannot recommend them too highly.
Schepens could not have been more helpful and efficient throughout the whole process of moving and planning the move etc. Brothers Chris and Paul Schepens were in charge and all the guys who helped were kind and went beyond their remit to make things go smoothly. Couldn't recommend these guys more highly - 10 out of 10!
What first attracted me to use scheppens was Darryl's professionalism and gave me confidence they would do a good job. Also the communication with the staff was 5 star. When it came to the day of the move the boys were outstanding and went out of the way to be the best service. Once everything was in the house they wanted to make sure I was happy with where everything was placed. I was so grateful for their help and outstanding service. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free removal service.
Really happy with Schepens from first initial contact to final delivery.
Very good with communication and the removal guys were excellent.
Used twice now, will definitely use again if needed.
Schepens provide an " Outstanding Service" for our move from Belgium to Dorset. We elected for a part load from Belgium then a dedicated service for a Saturday delivery to Dorset. Everything was arranged by Tracey and her team in the office with Chris being the lead for the pick up and delivery. Everything went very smoothly, we need to collect extra packing material from the depot which was freely available and good to be able to meet the back office team. Everything went to plan no damages, quick and efficient. Thanks !! Highly recommend and will use again, hopefully not for a while it's nice to be settled........
From the first phone call to the minute Paul and his amazing team left us in our new home everyone was professional polite calm and very hardworking..Although Schepens are a few more £'s well worth it would totally recommend.
Schepens moved us from Hampshire to Somerset breakage free. We can only give them 5 stars for their service from start to finish. Their pricing was competitive and all staff were most obliging in every way. They made what previously had been for us a long-winded experience much less traumatic and completed their task with professionalism to a very high standard throughout. We cannot praise them enough!
David & Anne Green
Schepens provided a superb service for our move from Norway to Harrogate, England. Their staff are exceptionally good. We had no damage on our belongings. Thank you Schepens.
Took a lot of the stress out of moving with very helpful and accommodating movers and staff.
The service provided was first class. Nothing was too much trouble and every care was taken to make sure everything stayed safe and that we were completely happy. We can't recommend Schepens highly enough.
An excellent customer service experience from the first visit to scope the job, through telephone support in answering questions, to removal day.
The team were wonderful, made the whole moving experience much easier. Thank you all very much.
Out of all the companies I contacted about my move from London to Helsinki, Schepens was the only one where I got to talk to an actual human being. Instead of having to fill in online forms, an adviser compiled the inventory by walking with my through my flat via video chat. The tailored service, effective communication and genuine care for their customers' needs really set Schepens apart. I would highly recommend them.
Just wanted to say how great the service was in moving my sons belongings from Sweden to the UK. Everyone I spoke to from start of process in planning, quoting and keeping me informed and the top guys who arrived to pack on their lorry were excellent. A really easy company to deal with, removing a lot of worry to what was quite a complicated 2 locations in Sweden, back to storage for a few weeks and then to London. Well done all, would highly recommend
The quality of the packing was superb; expertise in evidence at all points. As I unpacked this became increasingly evident. I am most impressed.
What an excellent service I received from start to finish.
A comprehensive video consultation assessing the contents of my house for the move.
Polite and professional team.
Delivery team were very professional and helpful.
Delivery was in excellent condition.
I would definitely use this company again.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 176 reviews