Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
Great communication, great team, no fuss. Schepens rescued my luggage stuck abroad in lockdown hotel. Thanks!!
A very polite and professional service that made our move stress free! The men took great care in all aspects of loading and unloading our furniture and belongings. Can't rate them high enough!!!
Must admit the challenge of moving from the UK to Europe during a global pandemic was challenging but the team at Schepens were extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Obviously had to wait until some of the restrictions were eased but once they were the move proceeded smoothly, the guys on both sides were friendly, quick and I got the feel of a family business where they will do what they can for the customer. Tracey in the office was extremely helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, if I ever have to move again, I will definitely contact them again.
Fantastic customer service, navigating the added complications of moving whilst being Covid safe with ease. The movers arrived on time and worked swiftly to ensure we had a very smooth moving day. Would thoroughly recommend.
From first contact for a quotation to completion of our move the whole Schepens team were excellent. They accommodated several adjustments to our request and were incredibly supportive through a stressful time, especially during lockdown. The removals guys were superb doing an excellent job packing and transfer to the new address. I cannot overstate how pleased we were. I would wholeheartedly recommend Schepens.
Excellent team, professional and friendly who made our international move as stressless as such a move can be. Not our first international move: best company we worked with. We would highly recommend them.
Great service and friendly staff, thank you!
Reasonable price with a personal service. The team on the day were fantastic. We will definitely be ringing them next time we move.
Very professional and friendly service from start to finish. They were able to arrange my move very efficiently at short notice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
I felt confident from the word go - from Daryl’s visit and advice, Tracy’s support and help. Moving was delayed due to COVID adding to our stress but Schepens supported us and when moving day arrived the removal men were fabulous both loading and unloading - Jack, Steve and Rickardo were fabulous as they moved us abroad. I highly recommend this company. They go the same xtra mile.
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Great team, made it as stressless as possible.
Excellent service from start to finish. The movers were fantastic - really friendly, helpful and efficient. Access at both properties was quite diffcult but nothing was too much trouble. Would thoroughly recommend them. And I will never know how they got our huge sofa in the new house!
Excellent & professional service throughout, would highly recommend.
Schepens provided a first rate service, everything was on time and they made the move very easy. Quote and payment were simple and clear and the actual removal team were the best I have known. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Most efficient and friendly service all completed in good time - nothing was too much trouble. Thank you
Cori
Very efficient.hard working staff who went above and the call of duty. Very satisfied with the move but not looking forward to the unpacking bit!
really happy with their service. Movers were efficient, polite and extremely careful. Would definitely recommend
Great team; helpful, flexible, careful but quick.

A great experience
Excellent service. Outperforming all competitors' offers! Their service is excellent and all deadlines were met!
Our complicated delivery to Sweden was made very easy by the team at Schepens. From my first phone call, to packing in the UK and then delivery in Sweden everything went smoothly in spite of Coronavirus! Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 206 reviews