Schepens International Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd

Tell us how Schepens International Ltd made you happy

"Second time using Schepens after a previously successful move with the team 3 years ago.Excellent service very friendly knowledgeable and professional team from the estimators visit to the admin team in the office and not to mention the removal guys themselves of course. Once again made it z very stress free experience. Thanks again, very highly recommended"
"Schepens made what could have been a very stressful day a stress free easy, smooth, efficient day. The team were very friendly and helpful. 100% recommend using them. Thank you"
"excellent service at all stages. an average price out of 4 quotes. everything very well packed, no breakages or damage at all. removal team were very courteous, nothing too much trouble, especially when some furniture layouts needed changing in the new house. Sufficient time allowed at each stage to do a proper job. would certainly recommend to others"
"Top job done by a professional crew. Made a potentially stressful move very easy. Highly recommend"
"Very professional and polite service"
"First class service. Well packed and helpful team."
"Fantastic service from start to finish from the initial phone call nothing was to much trouble for the team. We will certainly recommmend you."
"Excellent and professional removal service! They moved our household from London to Norway in a smooth manner, without any problems, fast, and for the best price. Very reliable, excellent movers, serious professionals! Highly recommended!"
"A N Other firm of Removals people had done an otherwise good job of moving us into our new build with our many items of antique furniture but had to draw the line at getting an enormous sofa and a large Edwardian display cabinet up some very narrow stairs. I do not criticise them in the least, but we were in a hole. Chris Schepens made a virtual visit using WharsApp and devised a plan to bring the goods over a balcony and in at a first floor window, and when we had completed some interior modifications his able team came today. At every stage his team overcame hurdles and difficulties with calmness and purpose. The lifting platform too wide for the gate, they had spanners. The platform too wide for the further access, they lifted the furniture by hand. They were careful, tidy, considerate and good to work with. We were extremely impressed at all times"
"Schepens .....more than a removal co. The whole process went so well we kept waiting for a problem to occur! Of course, it didn't. Great crew, spot on quote, an entire move without so much as a blemish on anything. Mostly though it was how incredibly helpful the guys moving us were...way beyond the job spec and all done with great cheerfulness. Well done all and am hoping someone we know moves soon so we can thoroughly recommend!"
"Moving house is pain in the neck but the guys from Schepens were great and really took the sting out for us. Highly recommended!"
"I used Schepens for the first time to move furniture from Spain to London .My Daughter inherited this furniture so it was important to her that it was treated well. The relative in Spain was very impressed with the removal from there and when the furniture was delivered to London today, I'm very impressed too. Chris and his team got their huge truck onto a small driveway after a difficult turn in a road with a planted Island in the middle opposite the house . They were fast and did their job like the professionals they are. I would highly recommend them and will certainly use them when I move. Louise Kronenberg."
"To all at Schepens On behalf of my wife and myself i would like to extend a big thank you to all your staff for their warmth, friendliness and professionalism. With an extra big thank you to your team of Dean, Ryan and Chris, who moved us from Downton to Barton Mills on 16/17 April. They arrived early, took great care in loading and unloading the vehicle, put all tems where requested and worked until we were happily sorted in our new home. They were friendly, polite, courteous and diligent at all times. Many thanks to you all Best Regards"
"The communication has been brilliant throughout, Chris has been very helpful. The move itself and the handling of paperwork and the coordination has been done to my full satisfaction. Also happy with the costs. I shall happily recommend this company to anyone. A big Thank You to Chris, and to Tracey and the others of his team who provided me with an excellent service!"
"We used Schepens for our move from London to the country side in Sweden. Everything arrived safely and we're really happy with the service Chris and his team provided. Everyone was professional and everything was made easy at a fair price! Also we're really impressed how they managed to manoeuvre the big truck around the rural driveways at the destination. Good job!"
"I have worked with Schepens for the last few years, I have found the company to be very professional and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company to others!"
"Always helpful and responsive, second time I have used them and cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you!."
"Having very limited experience with removal companies, I was expecting the whole process to be a hassle. However Schepens were amazing. The whole tailor-made service takes the hassle and worry away. All the staff we dealt with went well above and beyond what they needed to do. Nice to know there are companies out there who still understand there customer at what can be a stressful time. If your looking for great service at competitive rates then these are the guys to be dealing with."
"Fantastic service at an excellent price. Have used before and will use again. Guys work really hard and are very professional."
"The service provided was excellent and efficient, helpful and friendly! Would definitely recommend Schepens. They have good banter!"
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 75 reviews