Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
Most efficient and friendly service all completed in good time - nothing was too much trouble. Thank you
Cori
Very efficient.hard working staff who went above and the call of duty. Very satisfied with the move but not looking forward to the unpacking bit!
really happy with their service. Movers were efficient, polite and extremely careful. Would definitely recommend
Great team; helpful, flexible, careful but quick.

A great experience
Excellent service. Outperforming all competitors' offers! Their service is excellent and all deadlines were met!
Our complicated delivery to Sweden was made very easy by the team at Schepens. From my first phone call, to packing in the UK and then delivery in Sweden everything went smoothly in spite of Coronavirus! Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant, very professional and amazing sense of humour, nothing was too much trouble and they were always willing to help, would definitely recommend and have already made a personal recommendation! Amazing all round!
Great service
The team from Schepens were excellent. They worked hard in very hot conditions and were polite, friendly and very careful with our belongings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Schepens in the future.
Schepens were excellent, easy to contact and helpful with changing plans and exceptional times during lockdown. On the day the movers were friendly, helpful and very efficient. I would definitely recommend!
We have used Schepens twice now. Absolutely top. Chris, Tracy and the gang are the experts. Both times they moved my Aircraft and motorcycle excellently.
Excellent company! Would highly recommend Schepens to anyone that need help with moving.
Chris, Tracey and all the team at Schepens are very professional, approachable and service minded. Even with the pandemic going on, they have done their utmost to help and solve problems, being very flexible with changes at short notice.
Could not recommend this company enough!
Excellent service from quotation to helping us keep our nerve in the final weeks before completion of our sale through to the actual day of the move.
On the day they arrived promptly and were polite and helpful throughout. Everyone knew what they had to do and went about it in the most effecient And friendly manner. We have already recommended them to friends who are also on the move, they were that good and the price was really competitive too.
Polite, friendly and efficient service. A great choice.
Paul & Chris made a very complicated 3 day move into a stress free move. We can’t thank them enough for their expertise at such a difficult time for us. They were professional, punctual, friendly and extremely helpful. The price was very reasonable, all our possessions arrived intact and and placed exactly where we wanted them. I would recommend these guys with 10 stars. Excellence was achieved. The best we have ever used. Thank you Paul, Chris and their assistant.
I am so glad we went with these guys.

I did a lot of research before trusting our belongings with any company and to my surprise, I found that there are a lot of scammers in this industry. Checks on Companies House showed one firm had re-launched and rebranded many times and checking reviews showed that many people effectively had their things stolen and held to ransom.

From the moment I spoke with Paul I knew I could trust him and his business. The price was slightly higher but worth it. He and his guys turned up to pick up our belongings and a couple of weeks later everything turned up in Sweden and was offloaded with the same care and attention as it was packed.

Thank you to Paul and the team. You guys have been great and a real credit to the reputation of the industry.
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
The move from the UK to Germany was very good.
The move back was exceptionally good! It was scheduled for the week commencing 20 April. When it became clear the Covid-19 was rapidly developing, with one week's notice everything was collected and moved earlier. A huge thank-you to Chris and all the team. Really hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Best wishes from Stephen & Sally.
Polite, efficient, tidy during the packing and unpacking. Nothing damaged. We even had Paul the boss on the removal days. All in all a great service and a pleasure to do business with.
Being on my own and rather elderly I was delighted with my choice of Schepens to pack and move. I was finding the whole move rather daunting and worrying. The initial meeting answered all my questions, fully and patiently, giving me confidence in the procedure.
The team were very efficient and quiet, exceedingly helpful abd consideate to me. The move went without a hitch and earned my grateful thanks and also to the office staff who answered my queries cheerily and immediately.
Bernice Salisbury
I would recommend Schepens most whole heartedly.
Having just relocated from Sheffield, UK to Malmo, Sweden, I'd like to put it on record that the whole Schepens operation has been commendable in every respect: transparent, communicative, efficient, professional, trustworthy. I'll admit that I balked at the price at first, but for the peace of mind and the confident execution, it's definitely been worth it in the long run. Such a relief to have it all done -- and even more so when I contemplate what the cheaper alternatives might have looked like.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 173 reviews