Scents at No3 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scents at No3
Read Scents at No3 Reviews

About Scents at No3:

All our wax melts are individually handmade by us on site

Our wax blend has resulted in us achieving highly scented & long lasting wax melts that our customers have come to love & trust

"Fabulous scents really pleased with my purchase, beautiful smells that scent the whole house, thank you x"

Join our growing list of happy valued customers.

Scents at No3 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Scents at No3 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Lisa​
Scents at No3 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Vickie​
Amazing scents , cant decide whats my favourite as i like them all , i have Alienz in my lounge , sparkling lemon in my kitchen which smells amazing . I have fresh linen in my bedroom which smells clean and fresh , I have spa day in my bathroom which really smells like you are at a spa, cant wait to smell your christmas scents , hoping you do a nice winter pine fragrance .
I bought 5.. Lemon, dove, dettol, strawberry and lily and the blue spring melt! I have been converted. I love them They last twice as long as the ones I bought from a big leafing wax melt brand,and half as cheap
I’ve purchased snap bars and melts from numerous companies over the years, I can honestly say these are by far the best value for money. Not only are they a great price but they all smell absolutely amazing all day. Ours are on 14 hours a day and they smell just as good at the end of the night as they do when first put on.
Scents at No3 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Quick delivery and a great product. I've only opened 2 but both have fantastic smell that lasts.
I have tried so many different snap bars and these are by far the very best. The smells are divine and last for so long. I now have two friends addicted to them also 💜
Oh my god these smell divine. So happy thank you.
These wax melts are the best I have ever bought. The customer service was second to none. The melts are long lasting and the fragrance is very strong. I would highly recommend buying from Scents at No3.
The most beautiful scents. Wouldn’t ever go anywhere else
Absolutley gorgeous scents,my home smells amazing!!
Excellent products , best ive ever had , great customer service ,and affordable prices x
Beautiful scents Excellent service Delivery only takes cpl of days from ordering Have ordered twice and will definitely be ordering again Wouldn’t buy anywhere else
I would highly recommend No3! Got my first order of bars last week, omg the smell is amazing, had one burning in my hallway, and the smell was all through the house
Lots of choice and quick delivery. Melts fragrance last for ages. I've got a good variety to choose from.
Smelled amazing when I opened the box however left disappointed when burning them. They don't release much scent at all. I bought 10 bars and have tried at least half of them.
We are sorry our melts did not meet your expectations, we do have a couple of blogs with advice on how to achieve the best scent throw from our products which maybe of help and enable you to achieve the same results as our other customers. Thank you for trying us
Amazing scents, really strong and long lasting. My whole house smells wonderful. I’ve ordered many many times and will continue to do so - I might be addicted 😆
Thank you Claire for your continued support, it’s much appreciated 💖
I love these wax melts! They smell amazing and last for ages! I will definitely be ordering more before Christmas 🎄
Cannot fault anything! Scents are amazing, ordering is easy and fast delivery! Will not go anywhere else for my scents!
Fantastic prices and a massive selection of fragrances to choose from. They all smell fabulous - thank you x
Thank you Angie we are pleased you are happy with our range of scents 💖
I love how they fill my whole house with beautiful smells I've even bought some for my mum.
Very highly scented wax melts quick delivery will defiantly be ordering again
Scents at No3 is rated 4.86 based on 244 reviews