Scentsational Refund Reviews

Scentsational have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade

Phone

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

41.18%
Industry Average
" Only one item per choice received- pls check orders before sending . Refund promptly received "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered several times at home and when there was a problem he found a solution. in my last order it was missing 2 perfumes for a total of 130 euros, they did not return the perfumes, nor refund! and the gentleman told me they were out of stock so not sent then they had sent ... they had to reconcile me but never did! I advise against "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" I was told item must be out of stock and order would be cancelled and a refund issued. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Waited for delivery 9 days ( was supposed to be 2-3 working days ) Got smaller sized then paid for. Contacted seller several times to get price difference refund. No respond. Avoid! "
posted 9 months ago - Dorota Lidia Dabrowska
" Ordered on 23rd november did online chat 4th dec to find out where parcel was only to be told royal mail must have lost it. Did refund me without a problem though but i wont be ordering again "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" I received the items on time however I returned the Forbidden Affair spray and I haven't received any confirmation that the item was returned and I haven't received a refund. So I am Very unhappy with the experience. "
posted 1 year ago - Kamilah Akilah
" 3 emails and Monday a full 10 days after I had paid for my products and 5 days after my initial email I finally receive a response, I am told that they are opening an investigation and that I have been issued with a refund, no attempt at replacing my product (which I believe has never been sent!). "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" PRODUCT ARRIVED LATE IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT ALTHOUGH I THINK IT WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THE COMPANY. THEY REFUNDED ME THE COST OF THE PRODUCT ALL WAS RESOLVED FAIRLY. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous