Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
Scentsational were quick to respond to my email about the whereabouts of my parcel and were happy to help. I then received the parcel 2 days later. Good service.
Poor customer service item didn’t come in time
Nothing delivered!
Placed order and paid extra for next day delivery and it didn’t get despatched,
When I rang was told item not in stock even though website states all items in stock. Was told on phone item now in stock and would be despatched that day for next day delivery, yet again not despatched so I was lied to on the phone. I contacted them again to be told again waiting on stock and would be despatched next working day. At this point I had no trust in what I was being told by this company so cancelled order and got refund. Absolutely shocking customer service and will not use this company again. Only gave 1 star as zero was not an option.
Wrong straighteners come for Xmas
Not received and no answer on the phone line
Parcel shows as delivered on DHL website, Have opened a dispute with them and have refunded customer

Chucked in neighbours garden, took him 3 days to find out who it belonged to !!
not got my order yet due to yous using herms!
Hi
Sorry to hear this please contact us sales@scentsational.com as we are happy to look into this and resolve for you.
Regards
Scentsational.com
I bought a bottle of perfume for my wife's birthday which was in two days time. I paid extra to have next day delivery so it would be here for her birthday. It arrived about a week later. I realise that delivery can be delayed for various reasons but after several ignored & unanswered emails I still haven't had my 'next day postage' costs refunded after three months waiting.
My order has still not arrived after 2 months was asked to revise my previous review in exchange for a refund or another order sent out. After I changed my review I have had no contact and no refund. Not impressed poor service. Do not buy here.
Hi Georgia
Sorry to hear this that your order has not arrived, Please can you email sales@scentsational.com and we can look into this straight away?
Regards
Scentsational
Good service and price - what else can you ask for !!
Good value deals. Quick delivery.
A* service from start to finish, excellent products and excellent prices, would recommend and would buy again
Delivery terrible. Waited in all day. We were told a slight delay, but it came the following day. No response from website emails to delivery company. No apology.
Product lovely.
Una compra de más de 600 Euros y ni siquiera una muestra de algún producto de cortesía . No llegó cuando habían dicho. Tardó unos pocos días. Tampoco notificaron que las muestras pequeñas de los frascos de perfumes podrían venir incompletos
Ordered and the tracking said that the package was in another state. Contacted customer service 3 times and didn’t receive a response until I told them I would file a dispute with PayPal. A rep then proceeded to tell me to file a dispute, and asked the payment was on hold when I actually filed one. When I explained the situation, no one sent a follow up. And I guess the case was closed now since I received a survey to ask about the customer experience. Overall, it was unpleasant and terrible, would not go back again.
I ordered several times at home and when there was a problem he found a solution. in my last order it was missing 2 perfumes for a total of 130 euros, they did not return the perfumes, nor refund! and the gentleman told me they were out of stock so not sent then they had sent ... they had to reconcile me but never did! I advise against
Ordered item on 7 January and paid for next day delivery. On 16 January still no delivery. Phone line not working initially. After several attempts throughout morning finally got through. I was told item must be out of stock and order would be cancelled and a refund issued. Received email to confirm cancellation promptly but 3 hours later received email to say item had been dispatched. Today is the 22nd January - there is no sign of item nor has there been any notification (which you normally get from DPD Next day Delivery) that the item is/or ever was on its way. Cannot get through on phone number despite trying a number of times today. Please refund money including next day delivery charge without further delay. Have had to buy item elsewhere now.
Waited for delivery 9 days ( was supposed to be 2-3 working days )
Got smaller sized then paid for. Contacted seller several times to get price difference refund. No respond.
Avoid!
Bought my hubby some aftershave for Xmas but wrong item was sent (women’s perfume ! ) Spoke to customer service who could not post out before the big day but assured me they would send ASAP ? .. We are now 4/1/19 and still nothing.. Will not be using this site again.. Lesson learned..
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,635 reviews