Scentsational Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scentsational
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Scentsational Reviews

Tell us how Scentsational made you happy
This company sent the wrong perfume,but say they are going to order the correct one in (they never had it obviously but were happy to take my money), very disappointed indeed as i have run out and it's my go to perfume. Have not given me a day when i will receive the correct order.
Product came after over a week, and it was the wrong perfume!
Erina
dosta?em nie to co zamówi?em
I received the items on time however I returned the Forbidden Affair spray and I haven't received any confirmation that the item was returned and I haven't received a refund. So I am Very unhappy with the experience.
After ordering my product on a Friday evening I received a confirmation email the following Monday to say it had been despatched on a 48 hour service. 4 days later I sent an email requesting an update on my delivery, NO RESPONSE. The next day I send a second email through the website, again NO RESPONSE. The following day I send another email, this was on the Saturday. 3 emails and Monday a full 10 days after I had paid for my products and 5 days after my initial email I finally receive a response, I am told that they are opening an investigation and that I have been issued with a refund, no attempt at replacing my product (which I believe has never been sent!). The refund then takes 5 days from when it was supposedly done, and now 13 days later no product and a very bitter taste!! I have now bought it from else where.

Terrible communication, horrendous service. I will never use again, sorry!
I ordered something from them and five days later still had not received it so emailed them and asked what had happened to my order. They said they would send it again and I have had no confirmation it has been sent and 4 days later I have still not got my order. Not very impressed with them so far and this is the first time I have used them and don't think I would use them again.
I placed my order on 3 September and it has still not arrived (15 September)
By delivering my order
They sent the wrong product. I returned it and have heard nothing from them since. Very poor!
Scentsational is rated 4.64 based on 1,634 reviews