ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy
Prompt, courteous service
The goods were delivered on time and they were exactly as ordered.
The pegs were solid and can do all kinds of things like hang up clothes, stop you smelling bad smells and they are even good for lowering your self esteem while trying to copy amazing peg doll creations on Pintrest, that I have no hope of ever being able to re-create. A fine pack of bog standard wooden pegs, delivered in a timely fashion and shoved through my letterbox by a postman that couldn't care less.
This is an excellent product. It arrived promptly and very well wrapped. I will definitely be buying my birdseed again from scattysquirrel and would highly recommend it. Five stars!!!
Item arrived in time for Christmas and was just what I ordered. Very pleased
Prompt delivery good product
Delivered the product on time and in good condition
item was as advertised
I placed my order and it turned up very fast, well packed and in perfect condition
Still waitinggggggggg!!! Ordered the electric salt & pepper mills at Christmas and still waiting keep getting emails to review a order I never got, no delivery and out of pocket not happy terrible service really not acceptable in this day and age................
Ordered a wooden sewing box for my daughter in law for Xmas and she loves it! Very well made and lots of drawers to store bits and bobs in. Thanks also for your very quick response to my email query regarding delivery. Overall delightful experience all round and will definitely use again.
Simple to order and goods arrived promptly.
Good range of products, good prices
Provided an efficient service.
I received the item a bit delayed but it came in good conditions. However though, when building, it didn't turn out as the design online. The good thing is that their costumer service is great, replying to my emails and also refunding me the money.
Delivery came promptly. Which is a relief I have to say. Bags looks relatively small, but can cram in a few sweaters well. Just came today so too soon to judge wear & tear durability and moth protection levels. Figures X’d though a.
Bread bin was damaged (manufacturing fault). My email was answered within 24 hours and replacement sent out 1st class.
Good selection and excellent customer service when there was a problem. Many companies could learn from them!
Really pleased with the service.Goods were delivered well on time.
Received goods. No issues or problems with delivery or payment. Would recommend.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.76 based on 110 reviews