Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scar Tissue Clothing

How would you rate Scar Tissue Clothing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paul Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Great service great clothing"
"I have not yet recieved the item."
Hi, sorry to hear that. When your item is dispatched you get an email with your tracking number and a quick link to check the progress.

If you've not already done so I strongly suggest you contact our customer service team on 01273 358939, info@scartissueclothing.com or any of our social pages. We'll get this resolved for you if it hasn't already.
Hi, writing a reply gave us your email address so I was pleased to be able to check your order to see it has been received. The item journey says this was dispatched next working day and delivery attempted the day after that. XSorry you weren't in for it, but glad you have it now.
Darren Kirk
Verified Buyer
"Good fitting comfortable reasonably priced products"
"Excellent service and great product"
James Scott
Verified Buyer
"A unique clothing brand! Always like to support local! Quality clothing at a great price"
Michael Green
Verified Buyer
"Like the clothing, sizes come up really small tho!! So returned"
Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear it didn't fit right, but glad you like the clothes. Hopefully you've taken advantage of our free returns, and as of yet we've not been informed by the warehouse of it's arrival.

To speed things up, we always recommend customers send us a photo of the post office receipt clearly showing the tracking number and return postcode. We can work the return based on this. If you also let us know if you want a refund to exchange to a larger size, we'll get that sorted ASAP for you.
"Really great hat love it!"
Rosie Partin
Verified Buyer
"My husband received 3 brilliant additions to his already extensive collection of baseball caps as a very thoughtful and appropriate gift. These will now be his go to caps as they are rather special. Amazing quality, great design & can be worn dressed up or dressed down which is exactly why they are a great gift to give or to buy as a gift to yourself - the suede caps have a luxurious feel and look to them & the black & white cap is a cap you could wear just about anywhere. Well packaged & incredibly fast delivery (our friend had given me the heads up that they were on the way) since receiving these my husband has pinpointed several other items from Scar Tissue that are a must."
Diane Lilian Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"I bought this item for my son and he is delighted with it"
Scar Tissue Clothing is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews