Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Scar Tissue Clothing

Tell us how Scar Tissue Clothing made you happy

"Spent a decent amount of money and received a 20% discount Card they didn't apply the discount to my second order am a bit fed up with them and when I made them aware but nobody seemed"
"Great clothing and superb customer services. Get involved!"
"Really good quality of product and fast delevery ! thanks"
"this is the first time I have bought from you, it was helpful to get some discount or I might not have bought the top"
"Love my new hoodie the quility is outstanding and the deliver was fast"
"Absolutely delighted with the clothes I received! Such good quality and they fit so well! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase."
"I was very happy with my first order, but the second order not only there was an mistake on my order also the shirt didn’t fit me the way firsts ones, same model same shirts"
Hi Avisai,

Very sorry to hear that. I've looked at your order and every shirt was the same style so should be exactly the same. Can you email us with more details so we can resolve this for you? info@scartissueclothing.com.

Thanks
"Ordered the Antique SlubTee Brown and I love it. Feels and Fits great. Great service ordered and delivered in 2 days. Will definitely be buying from Scar Tissue again."
"Good quality product. Delivered in good time Looks even better irl"
"I purchased a hat which the style is great and so is the material. The delivery was also excellent but the hat sizing is bigger than anything I’ve ever seen! I wear a lot of hats and buy them often, this one was a one size hat as most our but I have literally no idea who the hat would fit. It does mean your target audience is very small due to the hat being unsuitably sized for what I would say is about 95% of the population."
Hi,

Have you contacted us about this or taken advantage of our free returns policy?

Our hats are one size fit all, and ensure they are suitable for young adults as the smallest size. No-one has ever said they are too big before and we've sold thousands. I personally have a small head and wear them two notches up from the minimum setting. But as above, you and every customer are entitled to return the item for a full refund under The Consumer Contracts Regulations. All online stores should follow this directive.
"Quality is good. The embroidery on the logo is better than a print so happy with that. The fit is good. Wanted the xs in the black and gold poly tracksuit top but unfortunately it was out of stock. Defo will buy more items"
"My cap was everything i was looking for and i love the style as it is very funky and stylish. I dont like to buy high street clothing and am always looking for something different and unique."
"Fantastic products, little problem with the shipping of 1 item but this was dealt with swiftly by the customer service team. Will defo be buying more from scar tissue in the future"
"Hey It's been two weeks since i've ordered and i still havent received the box. Could you update me pls?"
Hi Anthony, according to tracking delivery was attempted 17th May, well before you posted this message. If this has still not arrived please can you contact us on info@scartissueclothing.com so we can resolve this for you?
"Great customer service and lovely shorts."
"Fantastic range of clothing and bang on trend, love the Ocean Club collaboration too......"
"T-shirt fits great good quality and fast delivery will definitely be ordering more Scar Tissue 👍🏽"
"Absolutely love the quality of my hoodie ! Great fit too - sometimes struggle to find hoodies that fit but this is amazing"
"👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
"Very quick delivery and very happy with the items I ordered."
Scar Tissue Clothing is rated 4.59 based on 39 reviews