Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Scar Tissue Clothing

How would you rate Scar Tissue Clothing?

"Fantastic range of clothing and bang on trend, love the Ocean Club collaboration too......"
Gordon Thomson
Verified Buyer
"T-shirt fits great good quality and fast delivery will definitely be ordering more Scar Tissue πŸ‘πŸ½"
Corrine Parker
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the quality of my hoodie ! Great fit too - sometimes struggle to find hoodies that fit but this is amazing"
"πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
Gavin Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and very happy with the items I ordered."
"Fresh clothes, arrived next day and I look the don so well impressed."
Colin Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Like the quality of the cap I purchased and the design is cool! Really pleased."
Ben Farrant
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Black Core Tracksuit and what a great decision that was. Fantastic fit, very comfortable and most importantly affordable. Will defiantly be coming back for more."
"Best customer service I have ever received! Got back to me straight away, very happy with the service. Will definitely be shopping here more often."
Carl Brooke
Verified Buyer
"Amazing clothing defiantly buy again really nice fit. Thanks again.............................."
Jordan Taff
Verified Buyer
"Great material good design and fast delivery"
"I looked so good in it I got Lucky the first night I wore it I haven’t took it off since"
"Great service, good quality clothing. I had to collect same day as I was going on holiday and that was no problem and also returned what I didn’t need within in the same hour and all refunded. Obviously very fortunate I live 45 seconds away."
"Quality product and quality service"
Paul Waterer
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service, unfortunately the item is very short on the arms and tight around my chest and shoulders even though I ordered the XL. Disappointing."
Hi Paul, we offer free returns for this reason as it can be hard shopping for clothes online to know the fit, etc. You are welcome to send this back for an exchange for a larger size or a refund.
Paul Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Great service great clothing"
"I have not yet recieved the item."
Hi, sorry to hear that. When your item is dispatched you get an email with your tracking number and a quick link to check the progress.

If you've not already done so I strongly suggest you contact our customer service team on 01273 358939, info@scartissueclothing.com or any of our social pages. We'll get this resolved for you if it hasn't already.
Hi, writing a reply gave us your email address so I was pleased to be able to check your order to see it has been received. The item journey says this was dispatched next working day and delivery attempted the day after that. XSorry you weren't in for it, but glad you have it now.
Darren Kirk
Verified Buyer
"Good fitting comfortable reasonably priced products"
"Excellent service and great product"
James Scott
Verified Buyer
"A unique clothing brand! Always like to support local! Quality clothing at a great price"
Scar Tissue Clothing is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews