Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Scar Tissue Clothing
"I ordered from your site on May 19th and paid for delivery in up to 5 working days. It is now June 7th and I have heard nothing. I have sent 2 emails and only received an automated reply to one. Have tried ringing and can't get through. I am very disappointed with the customer service from this company. The payment was taken very promptly from my account, but that seems to be the only thing this company is efficient at. If I could give zero stars I would."
"Amazing quality clothing, original design and great communication and customer service!! Everything you need and want in a brand"
"Absolutely outstanding product of clothing!!"
"I didn't get my order, how do you expect me to write a review. This order was a Xmas present for my son. I have tried contacting your customer service but nobody gets back to me. You took £54 from my account. It feels like a rip off. If I can't get my order can your team kindly deposit my money back into my account. I will feel grateful if you contact me. James Martin Mugwanya 07804270066"
"I’ve try them on they are to small I’ve return them back to u I need size small please"
No problem Ethan. Happy to swap them for you.
"Really good service and quality of clothing also quick delivery"
"Good quality fit @ great prices"
"Excellent size for clothing made really well , and washes well too no shrinking at all so pleased with all my purchases ."
"If I could give ZERO stars I would. I’m reviewing the company not the clothing... because I still haven’t received the clothing I ordered on 24th December 2018... it hasn’t been dispatched, Royal Mail haven’t had it to deliver. I have emailed this company (no response), I have rang this company (no answer/straight to voicemail) Very unprofessional that I can’t get hold of anyone and that no one is willing to help me!! I am VERY disappointed sans intend to cancel the order! Don’t waste your money with this company - shop elsewhere!!"
Hi Kelly, sorry to hear you have not had your order. I've searched our emails and can't see any emails from you. We'll contact the email related to your order now but if you don't get this please can you email support@scartissueclothing.com
"top clothes, top customer service. Order arrived next day despite standard postage. Put my foot through the joggers putting them on but Scar sent me another pair without any hassle. Can't recommend highly enough,"
"brilliant clothing"
"Long time customer and think they are great. Great quality clothes, brilliant customer services, and usually quick delivery. The courier company lost my Black Friday order but they replaced it for me as soon as I contacted them. Could not be happier"
"17 days have now passed since I made payment and I have still not received my order, nor a refund of which I requested yesterday after the seller finally emailed me telling me they've since sold out of two of the garments which I ordered and paid for on 3rd December. I do not understand why the seller is failing to act on their mistake and lack of communication. The seller seems to be unfairly withholding my money at this point."
Hi Sax, firstly apologies you had issues with your order. Our courier company lost a batch of orders, so we were unaware of the issue until customers contacted us. We attempted to re-send all of these, and in some instances we did not have the stock to fulfil these orders.

We adhere to distance selling regulations and every customer is entitled to cancel for a full refund at any time, especially in cases where we have failed to get their order to them.

As far as I am aware we have resolved all issues where orders were lost, but if you contact us on support@scartissueclothing.com we will happily resolve any issues.
"Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and nothing. Emailed numerous times and also phoned and no news on where my order is."
Hi, firstly apologies you had issues with your order. Our courier company lost a batch of orders, so we were unaware of the issue until customers contacted us. We attempted to re-send all of these, and in some instances we did not have the stock to fulfil these orders.

"I ordered on the 2nd December now 13th, I have emailed numerous times had 1 reply saying they will check with the warehouse, not good enough in my opinion as the products were for a birthday on the 10th"
Hi Grant, firstly apologies you had issues with your order. Our courier company lost a batch of orders, so we were unaware of the issue until customers contacted us. We attempted to re-send all of these, and in some instances we did not have the stock to fulfil these orders.

"Ordered clothes 2 weeks ago from this website and still no sign of then arriving , I contacted them 2 days ago and haven’t recieved any feedback on my order , absolute disgrace."

"I ordered my clothing over 2 weeks ago and i still haven't received them. Scar tissue have a 3-5 day delivery period on their website. I contacted scar tissue and all i received was an invoice. No explanation, no confirmation that my goods were posted or not posted. I'm unhappy with this level of service."
Hi Paul, firstly apologies you had issues with your order. Our courier company lost a batch of orders, so we were unaware of the issue until customers contacted us. We attempted to re-send all of these, and in some instances we did not have the stock to fulfil these orders.

"Spent a decent amount of money and received a 20% discount Card they didn't apply the discount to my second order am a bit fed up with them and when I made them aware but nobody seemed"
"Great clothing and superb customer services. Get involved!"
"Really good quality of product and fast delevery ! thanks"
Scar Tissue Clothing is rated 4.13 based on 56 reviews