Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Lauren Glassford
Scandiborn 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Ellie Mace
Scandiborn 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Victoria Chessum
Beautiful quality toy built to last. Bought for a friend's child's 1st birthday. Easy to find something suitable for their age on the website. Reliable delivery and great value.
Great range of products & delivery was free due to the amount spent, and very fast! Brilliant, will definitely shop again!
Order came quickly, wrapped sustainably. Is of great quality and really beautiful.
Great quality traditional toys for children. My three year old daughter loves the fishing game and guitar.
A fantastic quality product that was delivered really quickly!
Everything you would want when from buying from a company - amazing customer service and perfect product :)
Ordering was simple, delivery prompt and on time. So pleased with the product it’s do well made. It is however more cream in colour than natural but I’ve kept it anyway
Lovely products, great quality and fast delivery. Cannot wait to purchase there again.
Outstanding customer service from Korrinne I recently experienced incredible customer service from Scandiborn- a set of unfortunate circumstances led to Korrinne stepping expertly in and going above and beyond to help at a difficult time. It is SO nice to see a brand that is as lovely on the inside as well as on the outside. Kind, thoughtful emails and a surprise outcome which was throughly appreciated. 5 stars!
I absolutely love the prints I received, they are beautiful and look perfect in my baby’s nursery. I’m disappointed by how much packing was used for delivery and feel that a lot less could have been used, that’s the only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars.
I was really impressed with the speed with which my order arrived, and when speaking with the customer service team they were very friendly and helpful!
Our daughter is now 13 months old and I have used Scandiborn for as many months. Their products are both beautiful and functional and everything we have bought has lasted really well. From soft furnishings and play gyms when she was first born, to ball pits and teepees now she's becoming more explorative, Scandiborn are always my go to!
Cute little lunch bag.
Easy website to order from and quick delivery. The products are also of a very high quality. A bit on the pricey side but I do think the range of products they carry are particularly nice
Lovely soft rug with soft colours. Perfect for my little girls room
Was so pleased with my purchase of a footstool - it is even better than the picture - also arrived quickly and well packaged.
Great service , the pregnancy pillow I ordered arrived quicker than expected. Loving my new purchase!
Very impressed with the quality
Best baby shopping website, such a great variety of good quality Scandinavian products and delivery is always so fast. I will continue to use Scandibørn website for my baby daughter.
I’m really upset, I ordered the chair with cover for my baby and they only delivered the cover. I’ve tried calling and emailed Anita to which they told me they couldn’t help. I’ve tried getting in touch and no one has responded. Very upset
Hi Natasha We are sorry no one contacted you over the bank holiday weekend to resolve this for you - we were operating on limited staff yesterday due to the holiday. I can see our customer service manager has been in touch with you this morning to help resolve this issue. We are so sorry for the mistake that has been made here and we hope you will be happy with the resolution we've given to you.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,338 reviews