Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Beautiful dolls wooden pushchair. Easy to assemble and really sturdy. My granddaughter loves it. Would definitely buy from Scandiborn again and recommend to others.
Lovely products. Good delivery service.
Super quick and efficient service.
I have been purchasing goods from scandiborn for nearly two years now and everytime is such an easy and positive experience. The quality of the products is perfect, delivery is super speedy and when I have had to speak to customer service they have been ace! I highly recommend buying from here 🤍
Excellent company with a fantastic range, quick communication and dispatch. I wish they had been around years ago.
My Grandaughter is going to be thrilled with her tricycle! Delivered in a couple of days and lovely personal customer service! Thank you!
This is a lovely quality item which I've bought as a gift. It arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Quick delivery, great service and quality products.
Beautiful item, quick delivery and well packaged. Perfect treat for my grandson for Christmas
The items look lovely, it's a Christmas gift for my great niece. Very disappointed that both items are made in China! With your name I hoped made in Europe, at least, if not UK
The quality of goods from Scandiborn is always superb. You do pay extra for this quality, but it's well worth it. My niece is in love with her baby Rosa. Favourite gift for her birthday ;)
My go to site to shop for my boys. Not only do Scandiborn sell the most beautiful products but there customer service is 10/10. Really friendly staff rather than an automated response
Order received as expected, however item was not the same as illustrated on website, I have contacted scandiborn customer service support and I’m awaiting a final response.
Easy purchase and delivery on time
Purchased two items for my grandson one for his christening the train and another for Christmas, a baby walker, this was my first order with Scandibørn and I must admit that the quality of the products surpassed my expectations and I loved the colours too. Everything was well packaged and I will certainly be ordering from them again.
Good quality product, delivered sooner than expected. Would recommend.
The design and product is so lovely but there should be a gift option on the website! I ordered a few items for gifts and they arrived to my friend in seperate packages with no note!
Lovely choices online. Quick delivery. Will use again
Very efficient business prompt and excellent service
Surprised that the product arrived so quick. Trying to not by plastic for grand kids looking for alternatives and these turned out to be great thanks.
Scandiborn is rated 4.80 based on 15,311 reviews