Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Just received a big order today of gifts for my granddaughter. The order was shipped promptly, however I was greatly disappointed that some of the items were made in China which I try to avoid and other items made in Indonesia. I was under the impression they would be made in Scandinavia. I guess I did not do my research well enough. Not sure if I’ll be returning any or all items. 😞
I’ve ordered 2 products which are lovely, but one arrived damaged with a chip out of the paintwork of the little Dutch rainbow stacker
The basket isn’t in great condition, I expected it to be neatly finished for the price you pay.
My item arrive with a chip on and I have sent an email but not even received a reply about it. Very disappointed 😔
I bought a doll’s outfit which was very expensive but when I ordered it I presumed it would be beautifully made and of high quality. In fact it was very ordinary and didn’t look at all worth the money I had spent. Because this is a present I am reluctant to give it because it looks so cheap.
Loved the wooden elephant but had to buy unusual bulbs and an Adaptor. You have to remove plastic case every time you change bulbs and it is very difficult to put on as bulbs are long.
The product looks amazing but putting it together is very difficult because the screws don’t fit in the holes properly and we are having trouble. It’s still not completed. Can’t get the screws to screw in.
I am not happy with my purchase. I have sent an email to inform you.
I have contacted you multiple times for a return and had no reply
Hello Nichola, I'm so sorry you haven't seen the email from Polly - this was sent on Friday 11th September, let us know how we can help, or please give us a call so we can resolve this for you. Best wishes, The Team at Scandibørn
Very expensive for what it actually is. Not worth the money. Doesn’t look real.
Missing item
We received your star hooks which we were very disappointed with - fist of all they had two holes in them which was not shown on your website and then one of the knobs were missing. . If we could return / get our money / or receive the correct item back, as we have spend up on £500 with you over the last year. .
We very much liked the product, but found that only 3 of the 4 poles had holes. I believe there should have been 4 x poles with holes and 4x without poles. We had 3 and 5. But it still stands up okay
All the items arrived with damaged packaging. I wouldn’t mind if it was just for own use but one was a gift.
Apparently, one of the items I ordered was sold out so I had to wait for you to get a new delivery from the manufacturer. The wait is more than acceptable, but I did not get any information about this at all. I waited and had to email myself to get information.... Poor customer service. However, the girl who emailed me back (Polly) - apologised to me, which was nice. Anyway, I would have appreciated an email saying that “we are sorry, but your order is delayed”. When a customer emails you and you have to apologise of not getting in touch, you should keep that customer updated from that point on?! I had to email twice after this to get information... As I said above, I don’t mind waiting - but having to email you like this was really bad.
Lovely products, however the box of my tea set was very battered. Nothing broken, but couldn’t have given as a gift!
The comforter I bought for my now 4 month old baby is falling apart already.
Disappointing because pen marks - this was a gift so I am disappointed I have to give a gift with imperfections - but had no time to return and ask for a new one.
I received a wrong item twice and although they were very nice and kind about exchanging it, i ended up waiting for my item unnecessarily, took time to return the two wrong ones to them, and pay for the Mini blanket the same price that is mentioned for the small, and therefore a bigger size on the website. Also, the website continued to give wrong information on the items about confused occurred.
Product showed up faulty and dirty
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,611 reviews