Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
5 stars beautiful product
Fantastic toy
Thrilled with three items I ordered. Whole process was excellent
The gift was for my new born great granddaughter, they live in Amsterdam. The item that I purchased looked beautiful, my grandchildren were thrilled with it.
Bought two items for my granddaughter for Christmas, she’s going to love them. Great quality as always. The website was easy to navigate and as for delivery they can two day later. Simply excellent.
Gorgeous mat! I always love Scandiborn their quality is great!
Items ordered 23.10.21 and still not arrived. This was chased on 1.11.2021 and told I would hear within 48 hours and 3.11.2021 am still waiting. Am not all that impressed and somewhat bemused as to why I am being asked to add a review for something I don't have!!! Clearly a case of right hand not knowing what the left is doing???
It was an easy website to use, good range of products at reasonable prices. The packaging was recyclable and didn't include any unnecessary plastic which is great.
I love the designs and prompt service.
All toys are top quality.Bought this time as a gift for nephew but have ordered before many times for my daughter
I love these toys and my grandson adores them.
Well I ordered the dinosaur water bottle and they sent the rainbow one. Pretty unimpressive. I don’t have the time/inclination to bother returning so it’s extremely lucky my 3 year old didn’t have a meltdown when he saw it wasn’t the one he asked for. Thanks a lot guys…not.
Excellent, speedy service. The recipients were delighted with the gifts.
quick and easy ordering and a sturdy product purchased for my grandson.
Delivery very good arrived before delivery date , very solid toys ,hard wearing and sturdy loved that they’re made from sustainable materials. ,
Lovely toys, superb quality
Beautiful dolls wooden pushchair. Easy to assemble and really sturdy. My granddaughter loves it. Would definitely buy from Scandiborn again and recommend to others.
Lovely products. Good delivery service.
Super quick and efficient service.
I have been purchasing goods from scandiborn for nearly two years now and everytime is such an easy and positive experience. The quality of the products is perfect, delivery is super speedy and when I have had to speak to customer service they have been ace! I highly recommend buying from here 🤍
Scandiborn is rated 4.80 based on 15,307 reviews