Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Perfect, as usual. X
Beautiful fabric book, my daughter loves it. Excellent quality.
Love the products on offer. Unfortunately my order was incomplete and although the response from customer services was prompt, I am still waiting for the remaining part of my order.
The website was easy to navigate and the selection of beautiful baby and children's toys and gifts made it hard to choose... The Maileg mouse in a suitcase that I ordered arrived promptly and well-packaged; it is a really unique toy and I hope will be well loved.
Lovely bag
Great product and super customer service
Great service, will order again
Good quality
Quality of product is absolutely disgraceful. Firstly the product arrived via delivery with the boxes all torn and opened, with wood exposed. DPD has evidence of this at point if delivery. Screws were completely unusable so I had to source my own. The screws that were usable were not the right length. The quality of wood and sturdiness of structure is woeful. How this can be priced at £800 is staggering. Thoroughly disappointed and put off from buying anything else.
Great product fast delivery
Absolutely love the garage and will be buying the train to go with it at Christmas .Beautiful quality prompt delivery fabulous site definitely recommend thank you x
Fast delivery and very good assortment for little one.
Excellent service
Absolutely love the canopy I ordered for my daughter. The fabric is wonderful quality and the pattern is beautiful.

Thank you!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Prompt delivery. Good service.
I bought a pink cake stand, the delivery was quick and I am very happy with the colour and quality of my cake stand. Thankyou .
Welcome present for a young baby.
Briliant products and customer service.
Such a lovely shop. We have bought so many birthday, Christmas and now Easter presents from here. Delivery was quick and the products are just beautiful. Maileg is a firm favourite in our house ☺️
Cute product and very quick delivery
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,749 reviews