Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,775 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
My friend received her presents for her first baby & loved them. I thoroughly enjoyed choosing them. They are much more interesting than others you find. I will be coming back. Thank you.
Great service and fast delivery.
The worse purchase I ever made. It took five months to arrive and every time I called to check nobody knows what was going on. Very disappointed!
nowhere that I can see on the website advises that this climbing frame requires complete construction. Not one bit of it is pre-assembled and there is no warning that it will take hours and considerable skills and patience to construct.
Lovely items, good service, I enjoy shopping at Scandiborn.
We recently ordered a Troll Torsten Cot & Changing top from Scandibørn and everything went smoothly from the online browsing, online purchase and quick delivery (took less time than planned). Will buy again as we love the catalogue of cute and quirky products!
Pleased with my sale purchases. Very competitive prices
Great selection of products and delivery was all as expected. However, the refund policy was not made clear - it gives the impression returns are free and possible to receive in full in cash, when it’s not. This should be made clearer in the outset
Love Scandiborn !
I bought this for my daughters baby shower; she was absolutely thrilled
Order hasn’t arrived
Great company with fantastic quality products!
Great quality products that are environmentally friendly and perfect for children
Still haven't received my order due to yodel. My buzzer was broken and despite asking them to call me when it arrived they reported they'd missed me 3 times. I have tried to contact the company and have been unable to speak to a single person via the phone or web chat. I now need to travel 2 hours to get to the depot without confirmation my order is actually there. Would never shop from scandiborn again if yodel is the delivery service used. Worst delivery service in the UK.
Lovely lovely products, so pretty yet babies do love them also.
I wanted to return them but no obvious way to return them at all. No returns label and nothing on the website. I tried to log in to my account to try to find out how to return but my email wasn't recognised even though I have that as my contact on an email from them. So I have some shoes I can't return that are no good.
When my bath duck arrived. It was dirty & the seal at the bottom of the duck of inadequate. I didn’t receive much empathy when I telephoned to complain & am still waiting for a replacement
Great product
The return process makes no sense.
Nice to see a xylophone that plays good notes!
Scandiborn is rated 4.8 based on 15,775 reviews