Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Wonderful company, the rug is perfect and quality fantastic, colours true to picture too. Great service and prompt delivery , highly recommend
Very good product quality!!!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Delivered on time Nice product for our new addition to the family Thank you
Lovely products Always pleased with purchases and very efficient delivery. Would highly recommend Scandiborn
Amazing quality, great delivery
Looked much bigger in photo
Lovely items and quick delivery.
Excellent quality and reasonably priced
I ordered a toy for my nephews Ist birthday. It was an easy process and was despatched and arrived on time.
Lovely website was very good that could speak to actual person but sadly last 3 months was very annoyed that i had to wait for email replay witch i never did, but goods came very quickly.
Excellent quality of product and service
So happy with my order from Scandiborn. Quick delivery, great communication & fantastic toys for our granddaughter. 5* Would highly recommend them!
Excellent product, service from start to delivery very good. Al this equals one happy grandson.
My fairy wings and wand looked really pretty, the delivery was quick. I am waiting for feedback from my great niece as to a final ok.
Order arrived on time, bibs were easy to use and clean
Good quality products and delivered quickly
Excellent products, amazing quality, great prices.
Beautiful baby things. Excellent quality.
Thank you Scandiborn for your wonderful website, quality products and out of the ordinary. I find your website very easy to navigate and your customer service second to none, even in these difficult times.
Lovely Rosa doll was welcomed with the loving arms of my friends 1yr old little girl! She loves it and is perfect for her age Great quality and I was well informed of my delivery status throughout thank you
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,991 reviews