Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,789 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Quick delivery. Happy with the product. Bought a night light from the danish liewood. Product as expected. The outer box it was delivered in could Have been smaller for less waste.
Lovely items, posted out promptly.
Good quality product. Quick delivery. Fits next to me cot.
Was really disappointed with the service I received. Brought sale items that not only didn’t fit but didn’t feel like great quality. Didn’t know/wasn’t communicated anywhere prior to purchase that no refunds on sale items. Feels like was trapped into a voucher I don’t need.
The goods matched the online description, the service was within the stipulated timeframe. Satisfied with the service.
Good products and good service.
Just what we ordered! Fab :)
Fantastic customer support team, easy return/ exchange! Highly recommended
Items as described and delivered in good time. Would definitely buy from again.
Beautiful products of great quality and sustainably packaged. Would definitely buy from again.
Lovely Quality, my little nephew is over the moon with them!
The service was great however the dummies that I bought both broke within first use which has never happened with this brand before.
I received two items - both toolsets by BigJigs. One of which had missing tools. The packaging which the set with missing tools was in, was damaged and actually had the missing items marked with an asterisk on!!! So they were clearly packaged without checking. I had a very disappointed 4 year old and await replacement parts. Not happy with the service at all and will not be buying again
Beautiful products.
Quick delivery and good quality products
the item went missing, never actually received it. Nobody answered the phone and it took ten days to receive a form in order to initiate a refund. Not three days as suggested on your customer services page. The birthday present is now incredibly late and it seems as though it really isn't your problem. Could you not have sent another item out for me and then claimed off Yodel? Seems that I am bearing the brunt of Yodel (or your) ineptitude; I'm out of pocket, no gift and an unhappy Godson.
Good variety and quick delivery
I still have not received it...
Purchased two of the same item and only one arrived. This was over 3 weeks ago and after emailing multiple times and waiting a week for a reply, I am told “sorry we now don’t have any more of those items”. Sounds like the item was oversold and customers money held without the actual products ever existing. Shameful. I have paid for an item for almost a month now which they don’t even have and they still have my money. Would now recommend.
No issues with customer service or delivery
Scandiborn is rated 4.8 based on 15,789 reviews