Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I ordered on 17th November and it still hasn’t arrived.
I’m sorry to write this but I’ve sent 3 emails and left one voicemail on your customer service line and still not heard back from Scandiborn. I have been sent an email asking me to review the experience though which has prompted this review.
I received my order last week and have since been trying to contact you. 3 of the 5 items are unsatisfactory. The cloud light has been sent with an EU plug when I ordered UK (as stated on the order). The star and moon nightlights both have a problem with the finishing, when illuminated they are mottled and irregular, not as shown on the website.
I’d like to speak to someone about how to best resolve this but cannot get a response from anyone. I’m not sure what’s more annoying, the problems with the order or the lack of customer support in correcting the mistakes made....
As a first time customer I had a excellent buying experience. Product was ordered, packed and received promptly. Will be totally happy to purchase future products.
Customer service is really disappointing.
I have not received 2 out of the 4 products i ordered and no one has come back to me despite numerous polite emails to sort this.
Worst experience ever, took over weeks for my order to come. This was after i had contacted them to find out where my order was. The delivery was messed up at least 2 or 3 times. From their Instagram I thought they'd be a reputable company but not impressed and would not recommend them to anyone. Poor service all round!!
Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate you leaving honest feedback so we can continue to improve products and services.

Unfortunately looking into your order I can see your items were split across different warehouses due to a warehouse move we were doing and this disrupted your delivery. We should have kept you up to date and better informed - sometimes you have to accept we have not done well enough. I can confirm the warehouse move is complete and so this kind of multiple split delivery will not occur in the future. We have sent you an email with a gift card as an apology for this problem.

Best wishes,

The Scandiborn Team
Terrible experience. We ordered a not inexpensive bed from Scandiborn for our 4 year old and were expecting delivery by 5th November. Given the current circumstances, we were understanding and accepting of a request to push back to weekend of 21/22nd November. We were assured guaranteed delivery. We waited in all weekend only to be let down, again. We have one very upset 4 year old and two extremely annoyed parents. If things are going to be delayed, manage expectations. People are generally pretty sympathetic at the moment. We certainly were. Don’t try and lie your way out of a problem. Really appalling service. Please avoid at all costs.
Still hasn’t arrived yet according to the Royal Mail it’s still stuck in Leeds
I have ordered and paid for 2 items and have only received one. You do not reply to my phone calls or emails and I am very disappointed with your customer service.
This product was never delivered!
After requesting a refund due to my order/package not being delivered, The owner Grace tindall called me to attempt giving me a dressing down and refuse to refund me due to the delivery company not delivering my package. Apparently that is the customers fault & problem.! So she said ‘it’s a red flag’ and accused me of stealing a £8.50 pink wooden car.!! Once Mrs Tindall was informed of the law, she then changed her tune. Avoid this company. If your package isn’t delivered successfully Mrs grace Tindall will refuse to refund your order. Disgusting uneducated & clearly needs a lesson in basic manners. Clearly out of her own depth. I will continue to expose this obnoxious woman's behaviour, and lack of understanding basic law.
I was sent an item in a wrong colour and customer service is very unresponsive in resolving the issue. I would not recommend the retailer.
Order due for delivery on 13th Nov still not received. I have contacted Scamdiborn but haven't had any response. Very disappointing.
Cute stuff. But so expensive and took forever to get here. With no update on shipping. And returning an item was such a hassle. Enough to make not purchase from here again. You have to pay shipping to return, keep that in mind.
My products still haven’t arrived!
Lost the cot in the post. Been 2weeks I’ve got one message saying they would get back to me. They have not. Now I am £700 down and no cot and no reply. Give me a refund so I can shop elsewhere.
I ordered a tiny teddy for £20. Not worth it
The color of the toy bag did not match the color on the website. It is known it was this color I wouldn’t have ordered it
Payed 40 pound for a teepee for a 6 month old and she doesn’t even fit inside of it ! It is tiny
My order has been delivered to the wrong place and unable to locate, dpd picture is the bottom of a door in the dark. I contacted both DPD and scandiborn by contact us dpd have said scandiborn have to raise a dispute and I haven’t even had an acknowledgement from scandiborn since completing the contact us form on Monday night. So disappointed and stressed out about this
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,751 reviews