Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,560 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I purchased this for my Great Granddaughter for her 1st birthday and have previously had items from you, the quality is superb thank you 😊
Lovely product, great service
Bought a Mustard Made locker from Scandiborn, excellent service, quick delivery, would highly recommend the company. I had to contact customer services as there was a small fault with a screw and this was very quickly rectified by Christine. I will definitely buy from them again.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Purchased toy gift for 3 year old girl - she loves it, so too does her brother of 8 yrs. thank you Scandiborn, will definitely come back to you for gift ideas.
Excellent quality and delivery service
Excellent product and delivery faster than expected very happy
The Teepee I bought for my granddaughter plus play mat is fabulous quality, easily put together and has divine pom-poms , she loves it and it looks gorgeous in her bedroom
My grandson of 8 months loved this zylophone on sight and has played with it almost exclusively for more than a week, he adores it! I like the lovely colours and product is well made.
Beautiful designs.
Great website, beautiful products.
Excellent service and quality.
Lovely quality and colours
Love their baby things! Everything is such high quality and well-made! My son loves his boots and booster seat!
Really beautiful baby items, my little one absolutely loves her play mat. Easy to order and really quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again
Love the tent and tunnle for my soon good quality and good price , defiantly be shopping here again.
Can't fault Scandiborn at all, I ordered a BBHugme pillow, got a great discount with a special code they had on at the time, and it arrived a day early too! Safely packaged and everything was perfect inside. Couldn't be happier, thank you!
Excellent 👍🏻
Lovely website with lots to choose from.
Both toys I purchased were very good quality and my grandson loved them.
Items delivered quickly and well-packaged. Very happy Scandiborn's communication and service.
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,560 reviews