Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I was pleased with the toolbox but the pull along elephant only had a string that was 30cm long.
Have a faulty product; a very overpriced bad quality slide which is chipped and despite emails to try get a refund getting an out of office reply saying closed until 4th January. It's 6th January now and still heard nothing. A little poor and expected more unfortunately.
I accidentally ordered twice after an issue with my card on the website. This was on 26th December. I contacted immediately to cancel an order. I was informed via automated email that customer services were closed until 30th Dec. The duplicate order was shipped anyway and I am now awaiting a response to be able to return it and get a refund. I want the parcel to be collected, returned and refunded. The products themselves are lovely.
I ordered the Bbhugme pillow is dusty pink and got the wrong one. I got the grey one. During covid I’m not prepared to send it back, due to the hassle. Delivery was quick, but it wasn’t what I ordered.
I received the wrong item and emailed about it, and have received no response.
The packaging was very crushed and parts of the box had crushed into the sleeping bag marking a big dent and crease that I will need to iron out. Quite disappointed as I really admire the Scandiborn website and the experience of opening a parcel didn’t match the experience of the website. I would also expect more considering the price is top of the market
The concept and service are great - I chose Scandiborn because of the origins and lifestyle ethos behind the company. I am however disappointed with the source of manufacturing and quality of the materials of the product. I personally don’t believe they justify the cost or, more importantly reflect the origins and USP of company. It’s a real shame.
My order hasn’t arrived
Got sent wrong order!!! Second time I’ve been let down now it’s a joke
Nice product but expected better more for the price and both products made in China. Disappointing.
Item was poorly painted and stitching had come apart
Ordered item, waited ages for delivery then told out of stock! Very frustrating.
I think that for such an expensive website, the returns should be free, like on most website.
Received a faulty product, reported it 3 days ago and am yet to hear how it will be resolved.
It’s crazy that you have to pay the postage for returns.
I purchased two items, one the pink & white star tunnel which is perfect for my grandma. The other, wooden play fruit which when delivered was unfortunately the small size of the item is not perfect. This is an oversight on my side, wear glasses when purchasing goods!!
Delivery time very long and wanted large amount to upgrade to reasonable delivery. Quality of the product not great for the money.
The delivery was so late that it adversely affected the usefulness of the item
I ordered 3 different toys fir my grandchildren for Xmas and was shocked at how small they where when they arrived. One item particular maileg cake set in a suitcase is so small I won’t be able to give to my granddaughter in case she chokes on the pieces. Very disappointing indeed
Very disappointed in tea set as too small to be useable. I emailed company to ask if I could return it to my local shop in Chester for a refund or exchange and no one has even bothered to reply.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,930 reviews