Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Scandiborn 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Scandiborn 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Helena Coyne
Scandiborn 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Helena Coyne
There was a mistake on how the product was made so we couldn’t put it together. For a toy that is costing more than 150£ this is not acceptable. We are in the process of replacing it with the support team. Let’s see if this works out.
Worst online shopping experience, order, recived and return, took nearly two weeks and in have to pay for return so there you go wonderful shopping experience send return request it take them 4 days just to consider if i am entitled for return even I requested one hour after i received my item, very poor communication i ll stick with amazon as this company not ready for business
Quality of product is absolutely disgraceful. Firstly the product arrived via delivery with the boxes all torn and opened, with wood exposed. DPD has evidence of this at point if delivery. Screws were completely unusable so I had to source my own. The screws that were usable were not the right length. The quality of wood and sturdiness of structure is woeful. How this can be priced at £800 is staggering. Thoroughly disappointed and put off from buying anything else.
Appalling customers service. Damaged item. No call back no email back still waiting on a solution.
The sandals marked after one wear from my little girl. Very disappointed as the sandals are expensive
Hi Lisa - we are so sorry to hear this. Could you please email our customer service team with a photo of the problem and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
The toys have already come apart.
I ordered a gift which arrived with an item missing. Also added a gift note which I confirmed by email and was told it would be included but it wasn’t. Customer service have responded but are asking me to complete the suppliers claims form so they can raise with the supplier rather than sorting out the problem with their supplier and sending the missing item. No response to my email asking them to complete the form themselves and sort out with the supplier and I've had to chase again today. They are continually posting on Facebook but don’t have time to respond to customer emails! Very disappointed with the service considering this was a gift. I should have just ordered from John Lewis as I usually do. Ordered from here due to 10% new customer discount but really not worth the hassle. Just hope they sort this out or I will be contacting my credit card company.
So disappointed with the delivery and lack of response from customer service team. I ordered wallpaper for our nursery on 2 day tracked delivery, 10 days later I haven’t received my order or a response to my numerous emails. We have a decorator here to complete the work and will now have to reschedule. Such as shame as the product looks lovely.
The Snuzpod smells like chemicals. I can not get a live person on the phone. Every email I send says it takes 48 hours to get a response. Now I am told I have to pay shipping to send this back for a faulty item. This is my first order and the customer service experience has been poor.
The table I bought was broken after a week
Quick delivery and lovely products!
Attempting to exchange items has been a nightmare. Phone lines not manned. Slow response to email. Have to go to a Hermes collection shop that can print returns slip ( local one could not do it) all very time consuming and frustrating- I have never had such a bad experience of online shopping .
I ordered my daughters second birthday present 15 days ago. Got a confirmation email. Sent an email a few days ago. No response. Still haven’t received a reply. Waited as previously the customer service has been great. Incredible disappointed to still be waiting.
I received the wrong item. I ordered plates and received a mouse!! 😩😂Emailed customer services but have had no reply!?
Bib arrived dirty
I was sent the wrong product.
I really wanted to refrain from writing this review as I wanted to resolve the matter privately with Scandiborn but I’m yet to receive any response in relation to the vulgar find whilst opening the box to our Little Dutch Kitchen (£100+) of a disgusting rotting piece of fried chicken of all things!! Now this was wrapped up with the kitchen in the box (and we’re vegetarian so no it could not have dropped in by accident seconds after opening the box). I did reach out to scandiborn a number of weeks ago and they have failed to respond at all which is rather concerning to say they’re a children’s business too. I’m just extremely glad my 15 month old daughter (that puts everything in her mouth!) did not come across it before I did. If my daughter wasn’t so excited to receive her kitchen that we had saved for, it would have been returned immediately. Overall, really quite disappointed that we have not even received a response in regards to this.
I want to swap the product as I want a different size. I have tried phoning. Nobody there. I have emailed nobody replies. Shockingly bad customer service.
Hi Samantha, We replied to your email I think it must have hit your junk folder? Can you check for us and let us know?
very poor will be looking to return, my daughter is 4 and the bike is too heavy for here... if you want a balance bike dont get this is not for kids. It looks amazing but too heavy and falls over all the time.
Item arrived full of mould - Disgusting. A member of the scandiborn team has yet to send me a response regarding a refund or details on collection of the item.
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 15,010 reviews