Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Purchased gifts for friends of ours (my husband's god son) and two of the toys arrived in very poor packaging. Purchase made on the 8.dec 2020, arrived on 18. dec and now too close to Christmas to fix... awaiting response from company.

Not sure who has gone and ripped the packaging, but one cannot possibly gift these toys in such a condition. So disappointing
We bought sippy cup for our 17 month old son. He took it from our hands, it dropped to the floor and it broke open.

Very disappointing.
Received my Daughter’s Birthday Present too late due to a stock issue from your side, also when the gift arrived some pieces were missing
It took a week to send the missing parts and the delivery is standard rather than express
Still waiting for an apology
And also if the tent arrives after Christmas I would like to return the whole thing

Very poor overall
I was always happy with scandiborn but the staff dealing with issues need to be trained

Thanks
Sent wrong doll and wouldn’t send returns label to send back.
Product broke after an hour, they haven't replied to my email after more than 48 hours and no phone contact available..
The item has not arrived
I have not had a response even after two emails.
My order still hasn't arrived yet. I have received someone else's order.
Im not happy with my recent purchase. I’ve bought a liewood anker water bottle for my son but after a few uses the plastic spout has been chipped off. It feels like my son have been eating pieces of plastic everytime he drinks from the bottle.

I’m not sure if this is purely my sons fault or the product. But I did not expect this kind of quality from liewood, especially with the high price point. Would not recommend
Long delivery & discount was bit misleading
I love your products but I have to be honest...it is a nightmare dealing with your customer service/operational team.
- The Harlequin changing table arrived with a defective door and I still have not heard back from CS on when they will send me a new one.
- 3 items were missing from the package that was sent with no warning from the CS team. I had to follow up with them and they finally let me know that 2 items were out of stock (not sure how I was able to buy them when they were out of stock).
- 2 of those items finally arrived but 4 weeks later the 3rd missing item hadn't arrived. I finally gave up and just asked for a refund.
- And then in another order, I am still waiting for the return label to return my babybjorn carrier.
Placed an order Nov 30 and have yet to receive any updates. 11 business days in. Email correspondence stated 7 working days plus a few.
Delivery tab stated 9 working days plus 1-2 and it would have ARRIVED by then.
Ordered as a Christmas gift and can’t get any assurance that I will receive it. $300 product and they can’t even send it out properly. Will never place another order again. The product I ordered could have been ordered from many other websites so won’t be choosing yours again.

And delivery issues aren’t due to company delivering. Scandiborn still hasn’t SENT OUT any order 11 working days out.
Il servizio clienti via mail è inefficiente. Ho fatto l'ordine più di un mese fa e non riesco ancora a fare un cambio/reso! La descrizione dei prodotti sul sito non corrisponde ai prodotti e non è esaustiva. Di 5 prodotti, solo 2 son ben descritti. Mi è arrivata una bambola difettosa (Agnes della "cam cam" che contiene polypellets e metello e quindi non è solo in cotone) e all'inizio mi avevano detto di tenerla gratis visto che non potevano cambiarla, poi invece non mi hanno detto nulla a riguardo e resto ancora in attesa, rischiando che non mi arrivi nulla neanche per Natale (già al compleanno la mia bimba è rimasta senza regali). Il daino della Fabelab risulta con un sonaglio in plastica quando doveva essere solo un pupazzo in cotone. Il vestito della cam cam doveva essere 100% cotone organico e presenta bottoni in plastica. Insomma, una gran delusione e perdita di tempo. Non sanno l'italiano e quindi bisogna scrivere in inglese per farsi capire e non conoscono i prodotti che vendono. Suggerisco un'interprete e una migliore organizzazione.
Didn't receive my full order and communication thereafter was extremely slow and difficult.
The parcel has not yet been delivered!!!
I ordered the Le Toy Van Honeybake Shopping Trolley. In 3 out of the 5 photos of the product on the website it included wooden food items. At no point in the product description does it say the product does not come as pictured and that the wooden food items are not included. This is incredibly misleading for the customer, working in marketing myself I know this is against basic advertising standards.

I was incredibly disappointed when I received the product and decided to return the item as it's not much use if it doesn't come as expected.

At the returns/exchange area of the website I was told I had to pay for the shipping/returns of the item and this cost would be taken off my refund or store credit. I went through the process to see how much this would be but at no point was I allowed to view the amount, I just had to accept the cost would be deducted at a later date and hope for the best when the refund came through.

At this point I decided to call Scandiborn (on 10/12/2020) and I listened to an outdated message (stating it was Black Friday weekend) saying their phone lines were CLOSED so I could not speak with anyone.

To be honest, I feel like I have been scammed by this company and feel extremely mislead by their sales process as well as disappointed by their total lack of customer service.
I gave the Wooly Mammoth rocker to my grandchild for Christmas. When we took it out of the box, there was a 3” circular hole above its eye along the seam, showing the poly-fill stuffing that gives the rocker its shape. I don’t know if I can sew it up - but am disappointed that I have to even be considering such a thing given the supposed quality of this company.

If the hole wasn’t bad enough, there were only 3 screws in the plastic assembly parts bag for attaching the wooden rockers to the toy, so now a trip to the hardware store to try to find a fourth screw is necessary.

Not the best gift purchase I’ve made.
I am still waiting on someone getting back to me to exchange.
I didn’t receive part of my order and still waiting for a response from you!
I ordered a child's drum for my grandson and received a child's doctors bag.... Still waiting to hear back after emailing them!
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,749 reviews