Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I bought this doll for my nieces two year old daughter, they said that I had such great taste and they loved it, the doll had a cuddle when she went to bed.
Lovely products and quick & efficient service. Never had a single problem :)
Quick service and beautiful items
Fantastic quality for the price! A lovely toy to treasure and play with for many years!
Product good quality and as described. Had a problem with a part but excellent response and replacement. Service has been excellent. Child hasn't used the product yet so can't comment on the wearability but it looks really well made and I am sure it will stand up to a toddler use.
Very glad with the item purchased. Lovely customer service and fast delivery too.
Very good item abs would recommend
Very good products and an excellent service, will use you again
Excellent prompt service and the products are amazing
Great service. Good quality. Originality
We ordered the train, which arrived promptly and well packaged . The item itself is lovely and well made and I'm sure my Grandaughter will have hours of fun, building it.
Excellent service and products
Bought the little junior bear, for my newly born grandson. Loved it .great service
Great value, nice toys, would love if all were cotton thought and no plastics.
Very pleased with my product
Excellent quality and price (grey star tent and tunnel). Super service from order through to delivery and a prompt reply to a random query I raised regarding getting the tent back in its carry bag! Would order again, no hesitation.
Love the products they curate . They know their clients and what will appeal to them . We love the scandi look so it’s an obvious choice for us and where we look first for items for grandchildren.
Great website, great choice of products that aren't standard in most high street shops and quick delivery. What more do you need to make a little ones birthday special!
Service & delivery great. This is a gift, but it is what they wanted.... baby due August, this product will definitely get a show on instagram.
Great products, really well made and at a competitive price. Thank you!
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,429 reviews