Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,566 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Took 3 days to respond to a query by which time it was too late as the product arrived. Then took another 3 days to respond to my response to their query and there was only refunded delivery.
Would have liked delivery to be free when spending £300+
Absolutely stunning items very good quality and very quick delivery will definitely order from scandiborn again also asked a few things from here for my baby shower gifts
Scandiborn 5 star review on 20th April 2022 Scandiborn 5 star review on 20th April 2022
The people on the phone were helpful when my parcel didn't show up and said They would send a replacement but the delivery people had left it outside in the toy box but not left a note. It took a day though and I had to ring twice to find out what had happened before they emailed. Luckily everything was wrapped in plastic. Probably not the best couriers to choose. Item was fine and just what I needed.
Never had an issue with any of my orders from them and the items are beautiful and can’t wait to order more in the future. One of my favourite websites to shop for my little one. Thank you!
Delighted with my purchase
Nice selection of products on the website. However was disappointed with the service when ordering third party items - delays in dispatch/delivery (not communicated), issues with product being HEAVILY filtered online and not at all matching with pictures, delays following this up with third party, emails sitting in inboxes for days unanswered. Definitely learnt to call them rather than email (even if they have emailed you - they aren’t waiting for your response it will still take days to pick up). Would be very reluctant to use again - despite final products being very nice & good quality (think I’d just go direct to the suppliers next time!). Appreciate there may be staffing issues - but think the email inbox management process needs to be looked into - and improved going forward.
My great grandson loved the pull along bird. I thought the length of chord was very short to pull along
Lovely quality toys. Great customer service.
I absolutely love my items! They’re beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Would highly recommend!
Prompt service, good eco friendly packaging
It’s for a baby that’s not born yet
Beautiful item Prompt delivery
Very happy with the product, however feel the description was miss leading. Purchased the baby seat and looking at the images / text assumed it would come with legs, upon delivery found out it didn’t. I contacted one of your team members and discussed the issue and they assumed it would come with legs also but had to do some investigation. I was then informed I had to buy a separate piece / item Evo180 (I think) which was a further £150. All products are great just a shame I wasn’t made aware of this issue ti start with.
Very nice company
I applied to exchange different size of sun hat, and there is no respond. I even email to you again, still there is no response. After sale service is poor.
My 2 year old granddaughter absolutely loves her teepee. She has had such fun playing in it. Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick.
Perfect toys from Little Dutch Very fast delivery Excellent
Scandiborn 5 star review on 12th April 2022
The parcel arrived quickly, products look as good as the photos. What I like most is the selection of products available-truly unique and high quality
I recently bought a wooden tea-set and also a 'balancing duck toy'. We love both of them, as does Lucy aged 21 months, my granddaughter, for whom they were bought. Her mother has had to drink very many cups of 'pretend tea'! Her mum particularly likes the cup with the slice of lemon on. These are gorgeous, well-made and a decent price for robust toys NOT made of the dreaded plastic. Well done Scandiborn.
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,566 reviews