Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Delivered wrong item which was £13.00 cheaper than the one I paid for
I ordered the mama and baby mushroom baskets. They were both packaged smashed flat together in one tiny box that arrived damaged resulting in mis-shappen "baskets" that can't even stand up on their own much less look appealing to the eye. The size they portray in the stock photos is completely off. The size of the smaller "baby" basket is what the size of the "mama" large basket actually is. I purchased these "baskets" under the impression they could actually be used as such, when in reality the openings are so small my hand just barely fits down them rendering them practically useless! For the price I paid- the difference in size, 0 care taken while being packaged and the quality not even being that nice is just ridiculous. I would most definitely be returning if it was worth the hassle. Do not reccoment to anyone. Please note they only even look semi decent in my photo after over a 30 minutes of trying to mold and shape them and stuffing them with baskets to keep them that way or they just flop all over, again useless for a "basket". Even after shaping them to the best of my abilities they need to been leaning against something or else the topple over.
Very disappointed with the size of our purchase for the price tag! Only kept as I let the kids open the box.
I was dissappointed at the product I bought was much smaller than pictured. It was nice but did not deserve the price point.
Unfortunately we are really disappointed with this product. It is much smaller than we expected and for what it is it is very expensive and our view definitely not worth the money. We are really disappointed as this is our first purchase with the brand
I purchased a kitchen from here, albeit beautiful I was very disappointed with the design, within 3 days of having it the glass/plastic door had broken due to the location of the tray inside!
The rubber keeps coming out and it leaks.
Wrong product sent
I didn't like the product. I emailed to ask how to use it and no reply
Love the products but have asked questions via email and social media regarding a mattress for the crib we bought on their website as we can’t find any mattresses that fit it. Poor customer service
UK Shoppers beware. The Cam Can balloon light shades are a completely different setup and will not fit a standard UK light fitting, this is definitely not made clear on the website. These are not cheap light shades and not only does it not fit, ours arrived with rust on it and smelling as if it has sat in a damp warehouse for 10 years. Not ideal for a new baby's room.
I need to return my purchase but there is no indication in the package or on line to explain how to do return a parcel?
Very overpriced- £25 for a six inch doll is a little excessive in my opinion! I didn’t read the dimensions before purchasing this so didn’t realise it was so small! Lovely quality but I would not have paid this much had I realised it was tiny
Ordered a sunglasses for toddler, but the sizing was completely off (too big even for an adult). The design was lovely, but it does not matter if you can’t use them. Contacted through email form to ask for my options (i’ve detached the glasses from the packaging as it would not be possible to try them otherwise), but have not heard back.
Quality of item I received was poor. Very pretty products and website vbyt actual product didn't live up to expectations for the price so I am returning it.
Poor quality, damaged product an no follow-up to my refund process request
Bought the dusty pink canopy and it arrived quickly, beautifully packaged but the second I took it out of the plastic there was a very strong smell of smoke. I wrote to them straight away, 6 days ago now, and have yet to receive a response. In the meantime I have hung the canopy in the spare room but the smell is still there and very much embedded into the fabric. Very disappointing, both the item itself and the customer service.
Easy quick efficient
Child’s bedding came all unpacked and messy looking - bad presentation for high cost
Initially I was really excited about my order for the Snuz4 bassinet. I received it very quickly with free shipping and it had seemingly come with all the pieces. When I started putting it together I realized that a couple incorrect pieces came and would not allow me to fully put together the bassinet. I contacted Scandiborn about this issue. It has been over a month and I have yet to receive any replacement pieces let alone tracking information that they have repeatedly promised. I am very disappointed as this piece is only good up to 6 months old and at this rate my 4 month old daughter will not be able to use it.
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,542 reviews