Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
great service. Efficient and go above and beyond to rectify customer problems. I’d defo use these guys again.
What a beautiful website to shop from. Amazing products which seem to be sourced from such fabulous suppliers.
Bought a Liewood playmat. It’s absolutely stunning. Beautifully made and designed.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 8th November 2018
Love my new shelves perfect for my nursery.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 2nd August 2018
They look wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your photo, we really appreciate it.
Products are amazing. Different to most online retailers. Fast shipping too
Parcel redirected to wrong address. Asked for this to be rectified twice. Still waiting. Not a great first shop.
Hi Kave, We are so sorrt you've had issues with DPD delivering your parcel to the incorrect drop off point. The customer service team dispatched a new parcel the same day to you which was delivered 7th March. We will forward the tracking on to you. Best wishes, The Scandibørn Team
Very impressed with the company and service. The Persian playmat is exactly what I was after, practical, good quality, safe and beautiful. I will certainly shop with the company in future.
I bought the Snuzpod 3 and I love it! It offers different options which is the reason why I bought it. Also, the Snuzpod looks cute and fits perfectly in our bedroom.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,701 reviews