Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Was impressed by the service and quality of the goods
This lovely mobile compliments my friend's baby's jungle themed nursery perfectly. The quality is excellent. She loved it & I'm sure baby will too.
Very good and came the next day.
Beautiful website selling beautiful products. Fast shipping and great customer service!
Good product good service
Exceptional service from the start to the end. Fantastic range of very high quality products. Thank you 😊
Lovely product at a good competitive price. Very speedy delivery
Always great quality and a beautiful traditional toy aesthetic.
Excellent product
Great girls Little Dutch products and speedy delivery would definitely use scandiborn again
Items arrived very quickly, perfect dolls for my granddaughter
The item I purchased arrived very quickly and was absolutely lovely (it was the same as in the pictures online and I was really pleased with it). For the price, I also thought that the item was really high quality. I would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Scandiborn again.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Excellent quality items.
Fantastic shopping experience.
One of the pockets for the tent sticks to go in is broken, Velcro to put the tent door up missing.
Hi Melissa - we're so sorry to hear this! I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can get a replacement to you.
Amazing service, fabulous products and a replacement sent very quickly through no fault of Scandiborn as delivery of item box was crushed and damaged. Have ordered before and would definitely order again, exceptional.
Very cute and original products that appear well made.
Really poor returns policy rules and a difficult to use online return form has put me off shopping with you again.
Hi Anna - we're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the returns portal. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you. We always value customer feedback so if there's something on the portal that isn't working we'd be happy to feed this back to the website team and try and get it fixed.
Fantastic customer service with very quick delivery. We will be back!
Lovely good quality wooden train set
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,368 reviews