Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Lovely selection of toys and children's cutlery, as well as a very quick delivery
Bought for my son's 2nd birthday - a beautiful wooden kitchen and I love that it comes with so many extras and the option to raise the height as he grows.
Fast delivery and excellent packaging its a 1st birthday gift so not unboxed or used yet
Item arrived promptly and I’m very happy with it. Thanks!
Following an initial hiccup with the wrong item being dispatched, the customer service was second to none and the correct item was sent immediately.
Beautiful things
Excellent product and service.
I bought my grandaughter Nancy 'The Big Sister' mouse in the matchbox as an Easter Gift.The product is so well made, I purchase the mouse in the matchbox for a gift for Christmas.

Nancy is 18months old and loves her 'eek eeks'. They are so well made and you fall in love with them instantly. They are great for small hands, she loves opening and shutting the matchbox readjusting the pillow before putting her mouse in and then covering with the blanket. So cute to watch her play with these beautiful gifts, shall be purchasing more.
Great buying experience and fast delivery
Lovely products. Great quality and lovely designs.
I really enjoyed browsing your website to find just the right present for my baby granddaughter. You carry such an interesting and original range of items. Excellent service. Will definitely buy from you again
Always buy from scandiborn and when you had 25% of some items that I wanted for my little ones birthday/Christmas gift, I had to get them even thou it’s months away..
Products are great and the little one loves them. Just a shame a European premium brand decides to produce in China, especially with the “ethos” they present on their website.
Good quality and price!!
Great products. Good service.
Excellent products and service
My go-to site for beautiful kids toys and gifts.
Always fantastic products, great communication & fast delivery. Will definitely use Scandiborn again in the future.
Great company. Lovely products, incredibly fast shipping. I’d buy again and again!
Very happy with the whole service.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,711 reviews