Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
Why show what’s sold out ???????
Thanks for your feedback! Our IT team are always working hard to ensure a great shopping experience and have been working on getting these items excluded. This work is now complete, I hope this helps.
Recently bought a phoenix teepee for our daughter’s birthday. It was put together properly but she knocked it down on herself after 2 minutes. The teepee should be sold with a teepee stabilizer (as I now know other teepees are). Without the stabiliser it is dangerous. Now going to have to source one of these ourselves as we can’t return due to it having already been given as a gift.
I recently bought a Phoenix teepee from Scandiborn for my daughter’s birthday. It was assembled correctly but took my daughter about 2 minutes to knock it down on herself. These really need to be sold with a teepee stabiliser, as I now know that many other teepees are. They are dangerous without one. I am now having to try and source one myself. I can’t return as it’s been given to her as a present.
Updating my earlier review below as Scandiborn customer service contacted me to rectify this problem. My emails hadn’t been received by them due to an error in their returns process email which gave an incorrect email address that was no longer in use. Hopefully they will rectify this quickly to avoid other customers having this problem. They apologised and arranged free collection of the item the very next morning and will hopefully process my refund promptly. It seems this was simply a blip due to the email error and prior to that I was very happy with the speedy delivery service and the quality of the product. It was a beautiful bean bag in an amazing yellow, but unfortunately it wasn’t big enough to fill the space we wanted it for.

Earlier review:
Initially I was very pleased with the service from Scandiborn in sending out my purchase very quickly. Unfortunately though since then their customer service has been completely lacking. I ordered a bean bag from them which although lovely was much smaller than expected so I requested a return. The returns process is not straightforward for larger items so bear this in mind! The bean bag arrived in an extremely large box and I do not have a car so getting it to the post office is difficult so I Wanted some advice on the best way to get it to them - suggesting perhaps that they could arrange collection from their courier and deduct the amount from my refund due. I have tried to contact scandiborn by email and phone several times but have not received any response at all. Apparently they are not taking any calls during this time so you can’t speak to anyone. I’m now getting concerned that the item has passed its 14 day return period since delivery but still no word from the customer service team. Very disappointing and as a first time customer I’m sorry to say I won’t be using this site again or recommending to others. 👎
The OYOY table is too short to actually use with the coordinating chair or bench as a set. It will crush a child's legs. I have attached a picture. Do not buy it. Shipping this back is going to be expensive and a waste of fossil fuels. Scandinavian design should be beautiful *and* functional. This is not.
I ordered dusty rose little cloud lamp cute (very small) and well made but it’s not dusty rose more of a dark browny pink will be returning it as it’s not suitable in my little girls room so had to pay delivery and return for nothing so disappointing.
I am beyond happy with the customer service I have received from Scandiborn. I have only bought two items from the website so far, and annoyingly (for them!) I have had to contact their customer service team both times. Their representatives went above and beyond to resolve my issues each time and, as a result, the website has quickly become one of my favourite places to shop for my children. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Beautiful material and pattern. Love the way it drapes over the cot. Very happy with my purchase.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Great quality and delivery was spot on. Minor Criticism would be quite expensive for what it is
Excellent rug exactly what I wanted for my sons nursery
Very good service, will definitely be ordering again :)
One of my items was incorrect, the other was damaged. Despite contacting two different customer service representatives, who promised they would get back to me, the issue has still not been resolved.
This pillow has exceeded all of my expectations. It is a solid investment in your comfort for pregnancy and beyond. Completely worth it. Go for it !!
Absolutely wonderful service as always from Scandiborn. It’s my go-to whenever I’m in need of something for my daughter or gifts for friends children!
Efficient well packed and was the best price I could find.
I'm impressed. Delivery was amazing turbo fast to Poland 😉
I recommend and thank you very much.
Amazing service! Beautiful selection of products. Will highly recommend to friends and family. Thank you.
Just purchased the Agnes baby quilt in rust and I'm really pleased it! So soft and looks great. Thank you scandiborn
Scandiborn 5 star review on 25th February 2019
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful photo! So beautiful.
I didn’t receive an email to same when my order would actually arrive. But when it did it was wrapped beautifully and it’s the best looking playmat I’ve ever seen
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,791 reviews