Saxton 4x4 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saxton 4x4
Read Saxton 4x4 Reviews

About Saxton 4x4:

Saxton 4×4 is the UK’s number one independent 4×4 dealership having been trading in the world’s leading marques for over fifty years. Based in the city of Chelmsford, Essex, we are proud to be an official Overfinch, Kahn, Urban and Onyx centre offering a diverse range of expertly modified 4×4s and prestige cars. Our state of the art showroom, the largest of its kind in the UK scaling over 100,000 square foot, houses more than one thousand prestige vehicles and premium 4×4s over two floors, all under cover, so whatever the weather you can view our vehicles all year round. You will find the most prestigious 4×4s handpicked from the likes of Land Rover, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen and many more all under one roof.

I think the review below sums them up perfectly.....only they forgot to add the word LYING to their 2 word review.....STEER WELL CLEAR !!!!
To those who are looking to purchase a new vehicle do not hesitate to contact these guys, we called the dealership to find out if a vehicle was still available unfortunately it was sold however the gentleman I spoke to called Mo Khan went above and beyond to help us to find the ideal vehicle. He became more of a friend than a guy who just wanted to sell a vehicle, Mo then spoke to my wife to explain the benefits of one he has found us went through service history + spec.

At no point he put pressure on us and got a sales exec to send a personal video to us, we watched it and fell in love with the car. Maff quoted the finance figures which was above our budget however Mo stepped in and helped us out to get the deal done.

Mo and Maff you boys keep up the great job I’m sure your boss will appreciate the hard work!

P.S - We called up 3 dealerships and they all seemed like cause of COVID they cannot sell a car to us but Saxton listened to us, sent videos and got the vehicle delivered to our door step.

Once again I will be returning once my finance agreement is completed for a new vehicle!
Many thanks for your review. Glad the team were able to help you out during these difficult times...
Reference Saxtons wanting to discuss the issues raised in my earlier F pace review below.
I still have your earlier emails stating you believed it was a satisfactory paint job on what's only a used car. I also have the £250 take it or leave it offer.
Seems like Saxton have said all they wanted to say but wanted it to look like they're bothered with their standard reply to my 100% accurate review below !!
Bought Land Rover Discovery Sport. I had the most wonderful experience being honestly sold by Antonio. He made the process so enjoyable and such a wonderful day realising my dream. Thanks Toni
Glad to hear you had a great experience at Saxton 4x4. Hope to see you here again next time.
Bought a Velar from Saxtons. My salesman was called Antonio. I highly recommend
John, thank you for your review and recommendation. It is appreciated
I had the misfortune to buy a Jaguar F Pace from this outfit, hopefully this review will help others from making the same mistake.
When you enter their impressive showroom the salesmen couldn't be more attentive, nothing is too much trouble for them. However once Saxton have your money they couldn't care less about your so called experience.
Your phone calls are never returned and emails aren't much better.
When someone from Saxton does bother to contact you they first try to fob you off, then tell blatant lies !!.
Don't be fooled by their fancy advertising and impressive looking showroom, Saxton 4x4 are NOT a prestige car dealer.
They are no better than any other dodgy second hand car dealer, the only difference is they sell much more expensive cars !!
If you're thinking of buying a prestige car my advice is DON'T even think about visiting Saxton, go to a main dealer and save yourself a lot of hassle and disappointment because at least main dealers stand by the cars they sell you.
I've spent £2,000 so far putting right the atrocious paintwork on the car they sold me.
We would like to discuss the issues raise within your review in greater detail as this does not reflect our usual service level offered to our customers.
Couldn't fault the service at all, car came serviced and with a fresh mot. Max showed me the car and answered all my questions. Stacey bend over backwards to make the figures work. Can't recommend them both enough. See you both in 3 years.
Many thanks for the recommendation and your 5 star review. Much appreciated.
love the new Jaguar Space thanks guys excellent car and help

will be back again next year for Sure

SAXTON4X4 ALL THE WAY
Max and Stacey were amazing from start to finish, couldn't fault a single part of the service.
Just Purchased a Range rover sport From Saxton 4x4 Dealt with Chris top Sales Guy Love the Jeep

Thanks from the Sky Tv Cards Team
thanks for your Excellent service Love the car will be back again
saxton Have a reputable team and we have used them 4 times now love the New 4x4 Thanks Chris and team for all your Help
Excellent service and team love the car
Excellent service and team
excellent service at Saxton 4x4 very happy with my new Range rover sport
Konrad was fantastic. Great company.
#SAXTON4X4 SAXTON 4X4 ESSEX BRENTWOOD
BUYER BEWARE
Bad Service Saxton 4x4 Paid £42000 for a 2016 range to ER…
Paid £42000 for a 2016 range to ER sport on collection I was told by Luke he would find me the spare key after waiting for 6 weeks then told me he can’t get it from Boc and I’ll have to pay for one very disappointed also had the engine Managment light on as we drove out of the showroom and the SRS light which the RAC had to sort out Not good service at all I will use a main dealer next time not Saxton 4x4 near Brentwood
I have just recently brought a Audi Q7 from Saxtons 4 x 4, and cannot fault the service we received. Max, Stacey went beyond what you would expect from sales, they were there to explain any questions we had, even after we had taken the car home, cannot recommend them enough.
Fantastic service from Jason and the team. Our first 4x4- very happy
I purchased a Range rover velar from Saxton and I am very pleased with the car. I went to Saxton as there was a very good selection of Range Rovers at a very competitive price.
The customer service was very good from start to finish.
Saxton 4x4 is rated 3.35 based on 51 reviews