Saxo Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy
Those who are looking for a professional trading environment should try Saxo.
I recently opened a trading account, and I must admit they are one of the best in the trading industry.
I like trading with this FX broker.
Saxo seems to the perfect broker for me. They are well regulated, and most importantly, they care about their clients.
I was frustrated with the trading environment offered by the low-class broker. Things were hard at the initial stage, but soon things settled down once I started to trade the market with Saxo.
Excellent trade execution. The customer service team are very helpful.
Using the trading tools of SaxoTraderPro is extremely easy. Definitely one of the best broker in the fx trading industry.
Spreads are really tight for the scalpers. Saxo supports a fast-paced trading environment which makes things easier for the day trader.
Those who scalp the market should definitely try Saxo. They always offer transparent trading conditions and the professional traders can easily make a decent profit.
Trading has never been as easier as it is now today. Great customer service.
I value the possibility of trading various instruments like etf, cfd, fx, futures and stocks.
I finally found my best broker. They seem to understand my requirements.
I agree with the last reviewer, I trade in bonds as well. All is great.
If like me you trade in online cooperate bonds you could hardly ask for a better choice of bonds than Saxo offers.
I trade in stocks and I’ve noticed that of all the platforms I’ve tried over the years this one has the most clear, understandable user-friendly interface.
I’ve been trading with Saxo for over a year now, and would say that it really is the best Forex Platform.
As a beginner in Forex, I found Saxo’s video introduction very helpful.
Good customer service, thanks.
I trade CFDs with Saxo. I had my reservations at first but they have so far proved entirely unfounded. As long as you know what you’re doing this platform is ok for trading CFDs.
An international safe forex broker, thanks.
Saxo Bank is rated 4.65 based on 113 reviews