Saxo Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy
They have local support available whenever the markets are open. This proved useful when I experience a small loading issue. Thanks to them, everything is now working well.
I have good control with the SaxoTraderPro Platform, and the interface is very clear.
Doing the technical analysis is extremely easy with SaxoTraderGo.
The trading platform offered by Saxo seems a little heavy but it loads fast in my new android device.
Everything seems good. No issues with their trading platform.
Saxo is by far the best broker I have ever traded with.
I think that the initial deposit requirement is a little high. Except that, I highly recommend.
For the last six months, I had never had any issues with Saxo.
Deposit and withdrawals are fairly easy at Saxo.
Those who are looking for a professional trading environment should try Saxo.
I recently opened a trading account, and I must admit they are one of the best in the trading industry.
I like trading with this FX broker.
Saxo seems to the perfect broker for me. They are well regulated, and most importantly, they care about their clients.
I was frustrated with the trading environment offered by the low-class broker. Things were hard at the initial stage, but soon things settled down once I started to trade the market with Saxo.
Excellent trade execution. The customer service team are very helpful.
Using the trading tools of SaxoTraderPro is extremely easy. Definitely one of the best broker in the fx trading industry.
Spreads are really tight for the scalpers. Saxo supports a fast-paced trading environment which makes things easier for the day trader.
Those who scalp the market should definitely try Saxo. They always offer transparent trading conditions and the professional traders can easily make a decent profit.
Trading has never been as easier as it is now today. Great customer service.
I value the possibility of trading various instruments like etf, cfd, fx, futures and stocks.
Saxo Bank is rated 4.96 based on 102 reviews