Saxo Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy
They are one of the best when it comes to dealing with a volatile market — a good choice for the news traders.
So far everything is going well.
Best demo trading account I have ever used. Will definitely trade with Saxo for a long time.
Day trading the market is very easy with SaxoTraderGo platform. Good options for the scalpers like me.
Trusted broker. I haven't any issues with the withdrawal of my profits regularly.
Being a day trader, I must say Saxo is offering one of the most competitive spreads in the Forex market.
The features of SaxoTraderPro is very handy. Saxo has made my trading much more easily.
Deposit and withdrawals are extremely fast at Saxo. Truly professional.
For the last year, I have been trading with Saxo. So far, no issues.
Spreads and commissions are really competitive — good options for the day traders.
Being a position trader, the advanced tools in SaxoTraderPro helps me a lot. Decent trading platform.
One of the best brokers for retail traders. Excellent trading conditions.
I was looking for a reliable broker with decent trading environment. Saxo seems to be a good solution for me.
I used MT4 and mt5 in the past. But I must admit SaxoTraderPro is by far the most stable platform in for the retail traders.
Executing trades with tight stop loss is extremely easy with Saxo. No hard and fast rules in trading.
The trading conditions are extremely good. So far no issues with day trading the market.
Trading has never been so easier with SaxoTraderGo platform. All the features are properly tuned to find good trades.
I have been using SaxoTraderGo for the last six months. So far so good, no lagging or freezing platform issues.
A good broker with a robust trading platform. Would have been much better if they started offering mt4 for the retail traders.
I found the wide of courses offered by Saxo extremely helpful in terms of helping me further my trading education.
Saxo Bank is rated 4.96 based on 102 reviews