Saxo Bank Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank
Click Here

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy

"Thanks for the helpful customer service."
"Saxo seems to be the best broker who truly respects the client. A perfect solution for full-time traders."
"I was looking for a premium broker who offers options trading. It’s been three years, and I am happy to trade options with Saxo."
"Trading conditions are very good."
"I always prefer a professional broker even though they have some strict rules. I must admit Saxo is one of the best brokers for experienced traders."
"I have been trading for several years. I had accounts with five different brokers. At the moment I have only an account at Saxo because it is the best for me."
"My trading career is very new, but still, I am successful. I must admit Saxo’s demo account helped me to learn a lot."
"I must admit Saxo strive to serve the professional traders. Reliable broker."
"I am very picky about my trading environment. I must say Saxo fulfill my expectations."
"I think Saxo is by far the best broker for the retail traders. Their education center is also full of resources."
"I was looking for a good trading platform and found it. I recommend SaxoTraderPro."
"I prefer Saxo since they offer a great trading platform."
"I have traded with Saxo for the last two years. So far it seems to the best broker I have ever traded with."
"No freezing platform issues, even though the platform has very advanced tools. But it takes time to load for the first time."
"In my opinion, Saxo is a solid broker with a proven track record."
"No slippage during the event of high impact news. Good broker for news traders."
"The indicators set available in the SaxoTraderPro platform comes very handy."
"It is truly designed for professional traders. Always offers a tight spread at any market conditions."
"The analysis provided at Saxo is helpful. Keep up the good work."
"They are one of the best when it comes to dealing with a volatile market — a good choice for the news traders."
Saxo Bank is rated 4.96 based on 101 reviews