Saxo Bank Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy

"I prefer Saxo since they offer a great trading platform."
"I have traded with Saxo for the last two years. So far it seems to the best broker I have ever traded with."
"No freezing platform issues, even though the platform has very advanced tools. But it takes time to load for the first time."
"In my opinion, Saxo is a solid broker with a proven track record."
"No slippage during the event of high impact news. Good broker for news traders."
"The indicators set available in the SaxoTraderPro platform comes very handy."
"It is truly designed for professional traders. Always offers a tight spread at any market conditions."
"The analysis provided at Saxo is helpful. Keep up the good work."
"They are one of the best when it comes to dealing with a volatile market — a good choice for the news traders."
"So far everything is going well."
"Best demo trading account I have ever used. Will definitely trade with Saxo for a long time."
"Day trading the market is very easy with SaxoTraderGo platform. Good options for the scalpers like me."
"Trusted broker. I haven't any issues with the withdrawal of my profits regularly."
"Being a day trader, I must say Saxo is offering one of the most competitive spreads in the Forex market."
"The features of SaxoTraderPro is very handy. Saxo has made my trading much more easily."
"Deposit and withdrawals are extremely fast at Saxo. Truly professional."
"For the last year, I have been trading with Saxo. So far, no issues."
"Spreads and commissions are really competitive — good options for the day traders."
"Being a position trader, the advanced tools in SaxoTraderPro helps me a lot. Decent trading platform."
"One of the best brokers for retail traders. Excellent trading conditions."
Saxo Bank is rated 4.96 based on 90 reviews