Sawdust Woodfuels (Scotland) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sawdust Woodfuels (Scotland)

How would you rate Sawdust Woodfuels (Scotland) ?

"Product arrived on time, but surprised at change if packaging. Product brilliant tho."
"Good range of products, easy online ordering and prompt delivery."
"These little waxwings are the best thing ever. No horrible smell and work really well would not use anything else"
"Excellent quick service as always"
"A great service and product. Arrived within the week. I ordered kiln dried birch which was of excellent quality. The sawdust blocks are a revelation- they give out so much heat. Thank you, I will most certainly be ordering again."
"Always brilliant. Great natural fire lighters, eco friendly, log-burner friendly, cost effective. One lighter starts the fire every time. Easy payment and reliable delivery. Couldn't be easier really. Thanks"
"Great product,never fails to get fire lit."
"Ideal product, works well, much better than smelly fire lighters!"
"Bought the Waxling firefighters which I must say are an excellent alternative to supermarket firefighters . No smell on your hands and a very efficient way to light coal / log fires."
"We have been using waxlings for 2 years now instead of firelighters and have been delighted with them. We have recommended them to friends and are sure they will be delighted too."
"I bought 3 bags of waxlings for fire lighters for my woodburning stove. I came across them in a restaurant in the Langdales and thought they were decorative as well as functional. I am very pleased with them as they light very quickly, have no smell unlike traditional firelighters, and I do not need to use paper. i think they are probably rather expensive though!"
"Buying wood from SWF is a very easy process. You can call and chat about the different burning properties of the different types of fuel. I have bought two loads of ash and it burns beautifully - the wood is dryer than anything I can source locally. I am a domestic user and had fun dismantling the delivery frame to get through the doorway and then rebuilt in shed, so the logs are stacked in the most efficient way."
"I only ordered Waxlings and found the Service good this was the first time I had used Sawdust wood fuels."
"The products seem to be getting better and better. They are easy to light, slow burning and lovely and warm. Alex is so helpful it is an absolute pleasure to buy from him. He really goes out if his way to be helpful."
"just the product I was looking for. Good price and fast delivery. Would not hesitate to use again"
"Product is good (waxling firelighters in particular); communication quick; order processing fine; delivery comms not so good - had to chase for an update."
"Excellent efficient service - product delivered quickly. Easy to order."
"Quick delivery of waxling fight lighters, would highly recommend."
"very efficient, haven't used anything else for starting the fire since I had these - especially after watching your video."
"always easy to use & prompt delivery. driver thoughtful & helpful."
Sawdust Woodfuels (Scotland) is rated 4.79 based on 24 reviews