Www.savoycell.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Www.savoycell.co.uk

How would you rate Www.savoycell.co.uk?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Www.savoycell.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excelente service. Very quick and competitively priced. Just had my iPhone 6 repaired... Inexpensive, quality repair and it was ready in half an hour."
Jaymes Cameron
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and great price. Took in my iPhone 7 to have the screen replaced, they were by far the cheapest quote I had found in Glasgow at £60 and certainly cheaper than having Apple do it!! Took it to the store with no appointment and it was ready for collection in less than 30 mins. Very pleased with the service, many thanks. check out the price list http://savoycell.co.uk/our-services/broken-screen-repair/"
"Outstanding service today to fix iPhone 7 screen. Very helpful and friendly. this is the second time I have used Savoycell and always the same excellent level of customer service. Would definitely recommend."
Mark McDermott
Verified Reviewer
"Fast, accurate and professional service. This is the third time I have used their services for different issues each time. all problems were solved quickly and at a very reasonable price. Savoycell is the best phone repair and unlocking shop in Glasgow city Centre... Will definitely use again and would recommend."
"Absolutely 1st class service from Savoycell. Price is far cheaper than any other screen repair place Ive been. I would recommend Savoycell to everyone. Thanks!"
"Very efficient, professional service. They changed the cracked screen on my iPhone in under an hour and helped me choose a robust case and protective screen cover. I highly recommend their services."
"Fantastic service. 5* highly recommended. Thank you"
"No other shop can unlock my phone.but savoycell did unlock my phone less then I expect to pay great job."
"Professional, efficient, friendly manner and did a great job with repairing my phone."
"Great service with pleasant staff and excellent value for money."
"Fantastic service. iPhone screen repaired very quickly and best price deal. Would recommend Savoycell service to anyone."
John