Savoy Timber, Greater Manchester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Savoy Timber, Greater Manchester

Wilcock St, Wigan WN3 4AP, UK

Tell us how Savoy Timber, Greater Manchester made you happy

"I had ordered a decking kit which when delivered on a Thursday only had 9 joists instead of 10. I called them on Friday and they said they would send one out to me but the earliest they could do was Monday. I was assured that it would be first thing in the morning as we were unable to proceed in building the decking until we had it. At 11am it still had not arrived so I called again. I was told that I was actually 4th on the list and it would be delivered by 1pm and there was nothing they could do about it, although they were apologetic this is not good enough service and has delayed the building work. The timbers were only treated with a basic wood decay protector and insect repellant so needed 2 coats of wood protection. The delivery driver advised me to do this with all the timber or this would affect the guarantee. This was not clear on the website either."
"Great quality, good price, great service. Ordered after 5pm Saturday delivered Monday morning. No defects or warping of timber ordered. Delivery driver Dave very helpful. Would recommend and use again."
Savoy Timber, Greater Manchester is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews