Satsuma Loans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Satsuma Loans
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"So easy and simple and the money was in my bank withinthe hour good service to use"
"I should be saying if you need a loan in an emergency go for satsuma loan as they are quick, very reasonable etc but I can't because although I was granted a loan ( obviously I checked out ) you need to have a guarantor which people no matter how well they know you they're reluctant to sign."
"Simple and well explained"
"Easy to use quick service, no hassle. Customer service response team could be quicker."
"I am very satisfied with the services rendered by your company"
"Excellent simple to use service well done"
"Very easy application, I couldn’t been happier."
"Very easy and straight forward to apply quick reply and money deposited in your bank when they say and the best thing it can all be done from the comfort of your home online yes SATSUMA really do what it says on the tin"
"I couldn't believe how quickly i received the loan. Unfortunately I put wrong figure down."
"I needed a loan when previous problems meant I could borrow nowhere else , but SATSUMA did . Just give them a try and perhaps they will help you and quickly ."
"Very pleased with service and pleasantness of staff and how quick my loan was, sorted."
"I found it very easy to understand how to fill in my application form"
"Very high interest but convenient; especially for people with bad credit ratings"
"Thank you amazing fast professional service."
"Form easy to fill out and understand. Payment made promptly. Very satisfied and would certainly recommend."
"great rate compare to lendingstream"
"Smooth and fast process would recommend."
"Quick and easy no messing about quick payment just wish I’d got a little bit more but it works as a quick resolve"
"Fast, easy and affordable!"
"Quick and easy and helpful customer services"
Satsuma Loans is rated 4.72 based on 2,741 reviews