Satsuma Loans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Satsuma Loans
"Borrowed 600 pounds. Paid it back 3 month's early. Paid 3 x 189 and then they still wanted another 491 pound to settle. It would appear the interest is pretty much front loaded so you have to pay that first before you pay off the principal. On any loan you should never owe more than you have borrowed. Avoid if at all possible"
"You save absolutely nothing by paying early. Absolute joke. Took a loan out on february for 250 at 9.95 per week and phoned on may 22 to pay early. They quoted me 260 so none of my repayments came off my loan at all. If i could give less than 1 star i would"
"I couldnt afford the monthly repayments and they were very helpful in making me a new plan"
"Absolute loan sharks. Lost my bank card, informed them of this. Ringing non stop even when I paid. Absolute joke Satsuma. I’ve reported this. Stay well clear. Rip of merchants"
"Very happy, process was very easy."
"Payout was quick however interests are high but I can afford to pay it back"
"Money In My Account ASAP . Very Pleased"
"Satsuma loan offer a fast,efficient and user friendly way to borrow the money you need for those little emergencies that we all have occasionally.Reasonable interest rates make Satsuma loans my first choice when I need a cash injection."
"Satsuma loans helped me when no one else would. Easy to apply, no phone calls or lengthy application process, would recommend without hesitation. Thank you satsuma πŸ˜€"
"Fully recommend"
"Easy quick and efficient"
"Thank you l can now have a goog holiday"
"Quick and responsive."
"Quick convenient and money available within a few hours"
"Came in handy till my wage is due some times extra things come in to your household to pay"
"Straightforward application and quick"
"No gimmicks just straightforward!!πŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏ"
"A very easy application form that did not take forever to complete. The web site ran easy too, no freezing of pages which is so annoying when you have just spent 10 minutes typing all details in. Well done and thank you"
"Satsuma loans have been exceptional for me. The process of applying for the loan was straightforward and clear. The funds were provided in a timely fashion and full support had been offered throughout. Very happy with the service I've received."
"The efficient application process and the quickest dispatch of funds. Well done. Cheers"
Satsuma Loans is rated 4.73 based on 2,429 reviews