Satsuma Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Satsuma Loans
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Satsuma Loans Reviews

Tell us how Satsuma Loans made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Satsuma Loans 5 star review on 14th March 2017
More Photos & Videos
Satsuma Loans 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Palita
More Photos & Videos
Satsuma Loans have still not responded to my FOS adjudicator after they made a decision on 30/04/20 and gave Satsuma until 14/05/20 to respond. I have attempted to contact Satsuma via email to follow this up but now they are ignoring all emails...seems what is said about them is true when dealing with complaints.
Not a great experience. I was asked to send several documents to support my application. This took 3 days and several phone calls to clarify. In the end it was a simple decline. Waste of time.
Terrible company. has a low rating on trustpilot so they moved here. avoid and ignore the fake good reviews written by staff members
Good service at the time but months to update my credit file after the loan was cleared off.
broad daylight robbery rates.borrow 1000 repay 2000,how is it even legal ?.taking advantage of people who can the least afford it.
Terrible company had a loan with them for £500 (paying back £1,000 at £135 a month which i paid back in full) which they deemed i could afford.

Tried applying for a loan of £100 to which they said "we do not think you can afford this loan" which is funny considering they accepted and lent me a £500 loan which again i paid back

I complained to them directly saying how my income and expenditure hasnt changed and how they thought i could not afford a £100 loan BUT lent me £500 before and they were not interested in the anything i said

This company has gone down hill lately if you look on trustpilot their ratings are so bad now they changed to this site to look better
FOS adjudicator ruled in my favour however Satsuma made no reply to the findings within the 2 week time frame they are assigned so now going to the Ombudsman to make the final decision. Shame for them not to own up and make a fair offer having been found in breach of irresponsible lending.
CCCD1152349
Hi just wont to say do not entertain satsuma loans the reasons being I had two loans with them I was with them for 2 years when I fell into financial difficulties so I went on a iva meaning all my debts would be written off and I pay 1 low payment to the iva company satsuma are the only company still taking payments out of my account I rang numerous time for my money back but still didn't get the money back stay well clear of satsuma loans ☹
The business has failed to respond to the FOS on the 10th of March regarding my complaint.They have 1 week and the adjudicator is passing to a Ombudsman to make a legally binding decision.Disgraceful they just ignore deadlines and don’t communicate.Reporting to the FCA for their poor conduct.
Submitted an application, sent the details through they requested and then heard nothing, rang twice said would be dealt with that day.. then nothing, logged in the pending application gone, rang again and held for another 10 mins to be told application not successful and hung up on.
Also sent an email that I didn’t get a response from.
Has 2 loans previously and both paid up early so no reason for this.
Satsuma is a terrible company mentioned i cannot afford the loan borrowed, went on a payment plan still strughling, mentioned the loan was never affordable i can prove this on my bank statements, i am currently in discussion with the financial Ombudsman and will be sending my proof into Satsuma in next few days and they keep adding interest on my payment plan, Don't touch terrible company
Been waiting 61 days for a response about my complaint of affordability.please steer clear of this company.
Absolutely shocking company. After more than 2 months I called them to ask what was happening with the affordability complaint. 90 minutes later I had an email rejecting it. Straight to the FOS.
I have re-paid my £500 loan after 2.5 months. my total loan cost? £830 instead of £948 if i've paid over 6 months. Early loan settlement is pretty scammy. They somehow get away with charging you interests for 2 more periods on your settlement figure.
So I see everyone has the same issue
Complained in November 19 and they claimed they had not received my affordability complaint.

It was only after I complained to someone on text did they send me an email to send everything to. Now they want to use that as the day my 56 days should start from.

Called up today on the 5th to ask if it was being investigated. The lady in the phone said it was. However upon pushing she said it hadn’t even been assigned to anyone yet !

Rubbish company
Awful company. Don’t bother
Don’t ever pay them...
They can’t touch you it gets thrown out of court if they bother, I’m grands up happy days
Not happy with the service at this loan company, informed wrong information from help desk and was not informed of more interest charges. Con artists
Just crazy! On top of high APR they charge for phone calls , and I'm not able to pay on 1st of January and the charge again for missed payments???
I think they go to far!!
The biggest scam I ever seen in my life!!
And these ratings are so fake, it's impossible somebody to give you 5stars for 535%APR unless it's done by whoever's runs this business scam!!!
Been awaiting a refund now for nearly 2 years.. they will not help if you get in to trouble... I nearly we myself when they claim Queries resolved in under an hour... Where is my cheque... simply a joke !!
Satsuma Loans is rated 4.63 based on 2,923 reviews