Satsuma Loans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Satsuma Loans
"Payout was quick however interests are high but I can afford to pay it back"
"Money In My Account ASAP . Very Pleased"
"Satsuma loan offer a fast,efficient and user friendly way to borrow the money you need for those little emergencies that we all have occasionally.Reasonable interest rates make Satsuma loans my first choice when I need a cash injection."
"Satsuma loans helped me when no one else would. Easy to apply, no phone calls or lengthy application process, would recommend without hesitation. Thank you satsuma πŸ˜€"
"Fully recommend"
"Easy quick and efficient"
"Thank you l can now have a goog holiday"
"Quick and responsive."
"Quick convenient and money available within a few hours"
"Came in handy till my wage is due some times extra things come in to your household to pay"
"Straightforward application and quick"
"No gimmicks just straightforward!!πŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏ"
"A very easy application form that did not take forever to complete. The web site ran easy too, no freezing of pages which is so annoying when you have just spent 10 minutes typing all details in. Well done and thank you"
"Satsuma loans have been exceptional for me. The process of applying for the loan was straightforward and clear. The funds were provided in a timely fashion and full support had been offered throughout. Very happy with the service I've received."
"The efficient application process and the quickest dispatch of funds. Well done. Cheers"
"Easy to apply all explained so know how much and when to pay"
"I have a bad credit history but satsuma loans did me proud and gave me the loans I needed and paid out within 2 hours I couldn’t be happier"
"I've taken out two loans with satsuma both were a quick, easy and stress free process"
"Very helpful"
"Applied for a loan on a sunday and the money was in my account within an hour. Really pleased with satsuma as was not expecting the money to be in my account until the Monday."
Satsuma Loans is rated 4.73 based on 2,424 reviews