Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Dr Jane Halsall
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Theodora Bowman
Sashed installed double glazed windows in three rooms. The windows are of very high quality and the service was excellent.
I love my new Sash Windows and door, they look amazing.
The glazing bars are white on the inside to match my windows.
Sam and his team were very efficient and they explained everything in detail. Customer service 10 out of 10.
I would definitely use them again.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Good quality company.
We love our new windows from Sashed. The smooth running sash can be lifted with one finger, yet such a tight fit. Our lounge now feels warm, cosy and secure. Fantastic job from start to finish, we highly recommend. Vicky
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 28th September 2017
We ordered windows and doors for the whole house (23 in total) made to meet the very stringent guidelines of our conservation area. The job was complex and required a ruthless attention to detail all of which Sashed handled really well.

The order turned on-time on budget and the fitters worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. The end result is a stunning additional to our refurbishment project, the quality of the windows and doors really stands out as you walk past the house.

Any issues were dealt with quickly and professionally and I have no qualms about recommending Sam and the team to anyone.

Its great to work with a growing businesses who focus on getting everything right and making customer satisfaction a priority.
Good, customer service, quality product and service.
I have no hesitation in recommending Sashed Ltd. The quality of the windows and door is superb and my home is so much warmer and quieter. The neighbours have also commented on how good they look :) The customer experience was superb from start to finish; a no pressure consultation/quote process with Sam followed by first class fitting by Karl, with his expertise and attention to detail to get everything just right. To top it all off, everyone was wonderful to deal with which is often hard to come by. 10/10!
We were very impressed by the whole process, from the visit for preparation of the quotation for the windows to the follow up visit follow the completion of fitting the windows and doors. Sam, the managing director, demonstrated good knowledge of good quality window construction and was very thorough in the measuring process. The Sashed website was informative and clear, enabling easy access to information to help us understand the process and find out about the products.
The whole experience was hassle free and very quick. Knowledgeable staff, very honest and open, fast turnaround. The quality of the finished product is outstanding. The fitting was great. The quality of the workmanship, friendliness of the fitters, and the speed at which they completed the job was amazing. They were also very considerate, clean and tidy. All of this for such a great price....Cant wait for them to replace my living room windows windows
Sashed were extremely professional and helpful from the moment we contacted them. They took down our measurements and sent us a quote within 24 hours. The sashes were well priced, a great value for money. The sashes also were immaculately finished and the quality of fitting was even better. I look forward to using sashed again and will most certainly recommend them.
Sashed replaced my old garden French doors to a custom 3/4 glass doors that are elegant and fit the decor of our modern conservatory and kitchen. The installation was first rate and I am so pleased with our decision that I wish we made it sooner.
I had two sash windows fitted by the team at Sashed. I would recommend using them, the team were efficient and communicated their progress throughout the fitting. The windows and fitting are of a high standard and the work was also competitively priced.
Excellent well priced beautiful windows. All installed without fuss, and as promised. I'm really pleased with them. By far the best quote of the three I got to install the windows. Highly recommended.
Sashed were helpful and professional from the beginning. They arranged quotes, measurements and fitting around our awkward schedules. The windows are beautiful; sympathetic to our conservation area, so much warmer than our previous windows, and glide open with no effort. We're already planning to get our remaining windows done with Sashed!
We have used Sashed on numerous occasions and they have provided a fantastic service every time. Their staff is friendly and they have extensive knowledge of all their products. We look forward to working with them again and will recommend them to our clients, friends and family.
Everyone at Sashed was just so friendly & helpful. I needed people who would be able to deliver a wonderful service despite my challenging work hours & these were the right people. I now have a beautiful set of windows & will definitely plan to use the company again for more windows in my property. If you need double glazed sash windows, in my view, these are the people
Excellent throughout the whole process. Thorough review of my challenging conservation area requirements, good quote and terrific craftsmanship and expertise from John and Pat who fitted great windows and a door. The customer service and work pre and post installation was superb.
We haven't had our windows installed yet. However, we live in a conservation area and you need to know what you can and can't do. Sashed have been amazing with their knowledge, professionalism and also their ability to get everything to me on time. This is the best company I have worked with so far on my project. James Bennett - Holland park
What a fantastic job! My new windows look lovely, and I was very impressed with the process all the way through. I was constantly kept informed about the progress of manufacture and delivery. The fitters were amazing, they only took one day even though there were a few tricky things to circumnavigate! They were clean, tidy, polite and the quality of their work was excellent. The windows were also very competitively priced. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 6th May 2017
Sashed were very competitively priced and worked extremely hard to ensure that all the necessary details were taken care off correctly. Sam was on time and excellent to deal with throughout.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.96 based on 113 reviews