Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Dr Jane Halsall
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Theodora Bowman
Right from our initial enquiry, the Sashed team were beyond professional, polite and easy to work with. Perfect customer experience and service. They kept us updated throughout the process and the actual fitting and installation was remarkably easy. Very friendly and reliable team. The end result is fantastic and has eliminated all of our draught issues. Very happy! Highly recommended!
Sashed ltd were completely fantastic. Arrival time on each day was incredibly prompt and the guys were very friendly. They worked quickly and efficiently fitting our bathroom and bedroom windows and did a highly professional job. The timber windows themselves are beautifully designed and we’re very happy with them!
We are very pleased with the work. It was not an easy job and Sashed solved the issue brilliantly and with a very professional approach. The fitters were just fantastic: punctual, tidy and very thorough. It is not common to find people going the extra mile to make things perfect. I would highly recommend them !
I am very happy with my decision to use Sashed for my replacement windows. The quality, service and value more than met my expectations.
We live in a conservation area with very strict regulations so selecting the most appropriate and professional company was paramount! Sam and his team at Sashed.com delivered a very personal and highly professional service that exceeded expectations on fit, workmanship, communications and pre- to post-care. Thanks and can't recommend them highly enough.
Excellent sash windows and customer service. Thank you.
We are thrilled with our new windows, they make a huge difference to the property, providing better insulation and noise reduction. The whole service has been fantastic and the team are more than willing to help. Sashed come thoroughly recommended.
Friendly and professional service. We live in a conservation area with some strict regulations but Shashed helped guide us through all the relevant permissions. We had a mix of new and refurbished sashes and we're really happy with the results. The team that came to install were very tidy and did an excellent job making the internal and external decoration work all good. I would definitely recommend.
Sashed installed double glazed windows in three rooms. The windows are of very high quality and the service was excellent.
I love my new Sash Windows and door, they look amazing. The glazing bars are white on the inside to match my windows. Sam and his team were very efficient and they explained everything in detail. Customer service 10 out of 10. I would definitely use them again.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Good quality company.
We love our new windows from Sashed. The smooth running sash can be lifted with one finger, yet such a tight fit. Our lounge now feels warm, cosy and secure. Fantastic job from start to finish, we highly recommend. Vicky
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 28th September 2017
We ordered windows and doors for the whole house (23 in total) made to meet the very stringent guidelines of our conservation area. The job was complex and required a ruthless attention to detail all of which Sashed handled really well. The order turned on-time on budget and the fitters worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. The end result is a stunning additional to our refurbishment project, the quality of the windows and doors really stands out as you walk past the house. Any issues were dealt with quickly and professionally and I have no qualms about recommending Sam and the team to anyone. Its great to work with a growing businesses who focus on getting everything right and making customer satisfaction a priority.
Good, customer service, quality product and service.
I have no hesitation in recommending Sashed Ltd. The quality of the windows and door is superb and my home is so much warmer and quieter. The neighbours have also commented on how good they look :) The customer experience was superb from start to finish; a no pressure consultation/quote process with Sam followed by first class fitting by Karl, with his expertise and attention to detail to get everything just right. To top it all off, everyone was wonderful to deal with which is often hard to come by. 10/10!
We were very impressed by the whole process, from the visit for preparation of the quotation for the windows to the follow up visit follow the completion of fitting the windows and doors. Sam, the managing director, demonstrated good knowledge of good quality window construction and was very thorough in the measuring process. The Sashed website was informative and clear, enabling easy access to information to help us understand the process and find out about the products.
The whole experience was hassle free and very quick. Knowledgeable staff, very honest and open, fast turnaround. The quality of the finished product is outstanding. The fitting was great. The quality of the workmanship, friendliness of the fitters, and the speed at which they completed the job was amazing. They were also very considerate, clean and tidy. All of this for such a great price....Cant wait for them to replace my living room windows windows
Sashed were extremely professional and helpful from the moment we contacted them. They took down our measurements and sent us a quote within 24 hours. The sashes were well priced, a great value for money. The sashes also were immaculately finished and the quality of fitting was even better. I look forward to using sashed again and will most certainly recommend them.
Well priced, good quality sashed windows. The service was good and the guys were a pleasure to work with.
Sashed replaced my old garden French doors to a custom 3/4 glass doors that are elegant and fit the decor of our modern conservatory and kitchen. The installation was first rate and I am so pleased with our decision that I wish we made it sooner.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 118 reviews