Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 17th April 2018
Tasha Sewell
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 9th October 2017
Kathy Kelly
We were very impressed by the whole process, from the visit for preparation of the quotation for the windows to the follow up visit follow the completion of fitting the windows and doors. Sam, the managing director, demonstrated good knowledge of good quality window construction and was very thorough in the measuring process. The Sashed website was informative and clear, enabling easy access to information to help us understand the process and find out about the products.
The whole experience was hassle free and very quick. Knowledgeable staff, very honest and open, fast turnaround. The quality of the finished product is outstanding. The fitting was great. The quality of the workmanship, friendliness of the fitters, and the speed at which they completed the job was amazing. They were also very considerate, clean and tidy. All of this for such a great price....Cant wait for them to replace my living room windows windows
Sashed were extremely professional and helpful from the moment we contacted them. They took down our measurements and sent us a quote within 24 hours. The sashes were well priced, a great value for money. The sashes also were immaculately finished and the quality of fitting was even better. I look forward to using sashed again and will most certainly recommend them.
Well priced, good quality sashed windows. The service was good and the guys were a pleasure to work with.
Sashed replaced my old garden French doors to a custom 3/4 glass doors that are elegant and fit the decor of our modern conservatory and kitchen. The installation was first rate and I am so pleased with our decision that I wish we made it sooner.
I had two sash windows fitted by the team at Sashed. I would recommend using them, the team were efficient and communicated their progress throughout the fitting. The windows and fitting are of a high standard and the work was also competitively priced.
Excellent well priced beautiful windows. All installed without fuss, and as promised. I'm really pleased with them. By far the best quote of the three I got to install the windows. Highly recommended.
Sashed were helpful and professional from the beginning. They arranged quotes, measurements and fitting around our awkward schedules. The windows are beautiful; sympathetic to our conservation area, so much warmer than our previous windows, and glide open with no effort. We're already planning to get our remaining windows done with Sashed!
We have used Sashed on numerous occasions and they have provided a fantastic service every time. Their staff is friendly and they have extensive knowledge of all their products. We look forward to working with them again and will recommend them to our clients, friends and family.
Everyone at Sashed was just so friendly & helpful. I needed people who would be able to deliver a wonderful service despite my challenging work hours & these were the right people. I now have a beautiful set of windows & will definitely plan to use the company again for more windows in my property. If you need double glazed sash windows, in my view, these are the people
Excellent throughout the whole process. Thorough review of my challenging conservation area requirements, good quote and terrific craftsmanship and expertise from John and Pat who fitted great windows and a door. The customer service and work pre and post installation was superb.
We haven't had our windows installed yet. However, we live in a conservation area and you need to know what you can and can't do. Sashed have been amazing with their knowledge, professionalism and also their ability to get everything to me on time. This is the best company I have worked with so far on my project. James Bennett - Holland park
What a fantastic job! My new windows look lovely, and I was very impressed with the process all the way through. I was constantly kept informed about the progress of manufacture and delivery. The fitters were amazing, they only took one day even though there were a few tricky things to circumnavigate! They were clean, tidy, polite and the quality of their work was excellent. The windows were also very competitively priced. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 6th May 2017
Sashed were very competitively priced and worked extremely hard to ensure that all the necessary details were taken care off correctly. Sam was on time and excellent to deal with throughout.
I am very impressed by the work of Sashed, especially on their service. They are quick to respond, able to explain the details and quick to take actions when necessary. In addition, they provide good quality products with competitive prices. Specially, I ordered five wooden sashed windows for my fifth floor flat, and due to some unforeseen conditions, the work was dragged on for much longer than expected, but Sashed didnt charge me extra on the installations. I would recommend Sashed for anyone who wants a hassle free service for good quality wooden windows and doors.
Fantastic service throughout - Sam really helped with the entire process and advised us on designs and ideas. The windows look brilliant and we're thoroughly pleased to have used Sashed.
The new windows from Sashed look great and the house is also much warmer and quieter. I received fantastic service from Sam and the team from start to finish and I’m thrilled with the end result. I would recommend Sashed and use them again.
We used Sashed to replace an old window in our kitchen. Not only is the product high quality but the customer service is excellent. Sam and his team were great to work with and committed to ensuring we were 100% happy with the final outcome.
Our experience of using Sashed to replace our windows and French doors has been highly positive. We received excellent advice from Sam, and their website was also the most professional and informative that we have seen which gave us confidence. We were really impressed with the fitters, the quality of their workmanship was of a very high standard and they were clean and tidy, making good afterwards ready to paint. The windows and doors from Sashed look amazing and included some great optional features such as hidden trickle vents, restrictors and privacy glass. Based on our research they were also the most competitively priced. We would definitely use Sashed again and would recommend them without hesitation.

Mark and Sue Granger
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
Expert advice, reliable service from initial visit through to installation with excellent communication in between.
My house is grade two listed and this added complexity to the process. Sashed were able to guide me through the process and provide all the documentation I needed apart from one sketch of the house which was easy enough to produce myself.
The end result is exactly what I hoped for both in look and in function and the windows are a very close match to the existing windows in my house. I only needed the rear of the house doing as this is the side that is most weaver beaten. I will certainly return to Sashed for the other Windows to be done when necessary and would recommend them without hesitation.
Excellent product, service and value for money.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 103 reviews