Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Dr Jane Halsall
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Theodora Bowman
The whole process of dealing with the Sashed team has been an absolute pleasure. Exceptional customer service, fantastic products and an install team with a keen eye for detail will ensure this relatively new business will be around for years to come I'm sure.

Sam the director personally came to survey the property and continued to impress with great communication throughout.

His knowledge of period property was extensive and no detail was too much trouble when it came to ensuring our very specific brief was brought to life.

Every customer touch point with Sashed has been great and for that reason I have no hesitation on recommending the Sashed team to my family and friends.

Matthew
Efficient and good service. Highly skilled fitter. Brilliant.
I had a very good experience with Sashed from start to finish. The customer service before I placed my order was very helpful and they were happy to answer all my questions. The quote itself was very thorough and easy to understand. The windows themselves are very elegant and well made. And the fitting service was superb: punctual, reliable, clean and tidy and efficient. I recommend Sashed without hesitation.
Really great customer experience from start to finish. Pat and Josh did a fab job of fitting our new windows. We had very high standards and required the finish to be perfect - nothing was too much trouble. We'd recommend Sashed without reservation.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 1st August 2018
I appointed Sashed to replace my sash windows and was not disappointed.

Their work really exceeded my expectations as the finish and attention to detail really do have the WOW factor. Photos don't do their work justice.

From the first time I contacted them, I was very impressed by their technical knowledge, explained in non jargon language, and awareness of local government regulations. (My flat is in a conservation area.) This was in contrast to other companies I contacted who probably assumed I was just concerned about the price.

Their quote was detailed, transparent and reasonable and they broke down what materials they would use, giving me options (e.g. what type of wood, different fittings). Their customer service is also excellent as they respond quickly to enquiries and were punctual and courteous when the work was taking place.

Buying / replacing sash windows isn't cheap and even though I received cheaper quotes from some other companies, I did not have the same level of confidence as I had when contacting Sashed.

I would like to thank Steven, Sam, Pat and the rest of the team for making this job stress free. I strongly recommend Sashed if you need your sash windows replaced.
We have had two replacement windows fitted by Sashed LTD in summer 2018, and we've been really happy with every aspect of the service we've received from them. Their customer service and handling has been great; the fitters were professional, polite, took great care in what they did, and left the house looking spotlessly clean afterwards; and the windows look excellent and work very well. We'd be really happy to recommend them to anyone, and would use them again!
Sam was incredibly helpful as we were researching and comparing options, with fast useful replies. They fitted around our schedule and although there was an issue with the van on installation day, they put more people on the job the following day to ensure it was completed in time.

The installation was good, the finish is good (not perfect, but very very good) and when we spotted two small areas that needed tweaking were more than helpful in arranging to get it done.

Overall very happy with the service and quality, especially for the competitive price.
We installed Sashed windows for our 8 windows. Pat and Josh were appointed for the job. We are very much happy by their service and they were very professional in their work. They did not mind to go an extra mile to make the customer happy and were very clean through out the project. I would highly recommend the company for any such works. Sam was very friendly through out the process. Wish you guys all the best. 5 stars from our side. Thank You.
Sashed were absolutely excellent, right from providing the most professional and detailed quote I've ever had for work, through to delivery and installation. The communication was at all times excellent, and Carl and Paul who did the actual installation were a pleasure to deal with. They came up with creative solutions to one or two problems, and did a superb job. I am delighted with the result and cannot recommemd Sashed Ltd warmly enough.
Fantastic service and attention to detail from Sam for survey. Explained everything as the survey was being taken and was super quick with survey and quote.

Installation by Karl and Paul was fantastic. Very considerate workers and tried to keep the mess to a minimum.
The job was bigger than expected with crumbling brickwork, but they finished in the time we had scheduled in. They even came back for a couple of hours the next week to finish off after things had enough time to do.
Professional, efficient, kind people and amazing quality windows!
I love my new french doors - the service was professional and friendly from start to finish.
I was very impressed by the responsiveness and helpfulness of Sam - he came out to do a survey quickly after my initial enquiry, responded promptly to my questions and happily investigated and took on the challenge of producing a window they had never made before. This was followed up by a visit on site during installation to ensure everything was on track and going o.k., which I was very impressed with and was unexpected.

The products themselves I'm really impressed with - the quality and finish is excellent and for a price I considered to be very reasonable. The fitters were very friendly and professional and did a great job, especially considering the tricky conditions. They also worked very tidily and cleaned up when they were finished which I appreciated.

Overall, I was very impressed and would highly recommend Sashed.
The windows were ordered and installed with the minimum of fuss. Sam collected the keys and went to measure without me needing to be onsite. On install day Karl, the fitter, was very quick and extremely helpful, even going out of his way to help reinstate some blinds and fix a leak under yr kitchen sink! The new windows also look great.
Absolutely beautiful windows! Glad I shopped around and didn’t just stick to using a company down the road! My walls were really crumbly and the fitters went above and beyond to make sure the end result looked perfect!
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 17th April 2018
We have always had a great experience working with Sashed and continue to recommend them to our customers as a fantastic company. Great team, brilliant customer service and workmanship!
Sam and his team at Sashed were fantastic right from the very start. Their quote was transparent and arrived when they said it would with no chasing, and there was clear communication right the way through regarding the specification, lead times, and fitting arrangements. The fitters were polite, highly skilled, and - most importantly - tidy; they left the site absolutely gleaming. The windows themselves were tip top as well, with smooth mechanisms and high-quality paint and ironmongery. For the money spent I could not have asked for better, and even my site foreman (an ex-window fitter for a national chain of DIY box stores) was impressed. As a developer I deal with numerous subcontractors on everything from roofing to electrical/mechanical to carpet-fitting, and over 15 years I have had mixed fortunes with good and bad suppliers. Sashed are definitely going in my good book, I will use them again and again.
Great customer service from start to finish. Good product at a good price. Would use again.
Totally efficient, professional and friendly experience from start to finish. I contacted Sashed after finding their excellent and informative website. Sam and his team helped me through the process of replacing every single sash window in our house. Their advice was helpful and practical and the quote for this major work was the most competitive I found after approaching a fair number of companies. I felt confident trusting them with the work as not only are they all a most pleasant bunch, they are also backed by several high profile industry schemes.

The windows are absolutely beautiful now they have been fitted by the wonderful Karl and his team who were a delight to have working around the house. I can't fault their workmanship, attitude and willingness to make sure everything was finished to to the highest standard. Now that the job is complete the well designed high quality windows make the house look really fantastic and I have no reservations in recommending them as the company to trust for quality sash windows at a truly competitive price.
Right from our initial enquiry, the Sashed team were beyond professional, polite and easy to work with. Perfect customer experience and service. They kept us updated throughout the process and the actual fitting and installation was remarkably easy. Very friendly and reliable team. The end result is fantastic and has eliminated all of our draught issues. Very happy! Highly recommended!
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 117 reviews