Sash Time Reviews

9AM

UNIT 4, 5 Speirsbridge Terrace Thornliebank, Glasgow United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Sash Time ?

"Won't answer emails or phone haven't delivered my goods !!!!!!!!!"
Are you Sash Time? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sash Time receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Order never arrived - I chased up delivery over 20 days after item didnt arrive. Initally blamed Yodel and then said they dont deliver to my area. Thats odd as Yodel delivered goods from another company to me on Friday. Item bought via Woucher who finally credited money back to Woucher account not my credit card. I have checked other rating sites and same issue with this company so Woucher clearly do not vet suppliers they are doing buisness with!"
Sash Time is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews