Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

How would you rate Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd?

Alex Cross
Verified Buyer

I Have used Sash Solutions on high end property renovations in and around the Bristol area and cannot fault their works.
Works carried out range from one window up to circa 20k contracts.
They have also carried out works on listed buildings for me and homes that are occupied.
Their onsite works are carried out and managed to a very high degree with works always finishing within the agreed period.

Alex Cross
Berkeley Place Consulting
Paul Meller
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions provided an efficient and professional service mending the sash windows in our flat in Bristol. Very happy with both the service and the result.
Louise Gray
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions did an amazing job refurbishing & double glazing my windows. The workmanship was excellent and the final result has transformed the front of the house. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Nick Bowyer
Verified Buyer

Having used Sash Solutions in the past we had no hesitation in calling Sean to undertake repairs on a window frame, replace the rotten window sill and draught proof the window. As before Sean and his assistant completed the work to a very high standard leaving the area clean and tidy. We noticed the difference straight away and have asked him to return to draught proof another window.
Richard Evans
Verified Buyer

Our experience overall was a good one, on the 2 occasions we have had work completed the quotes and cost have been satisfatory.
The work completed within time scales, without inconvenience to our business activities and in a neat and tidy fashion.

I would recommend as a highly professional firm/person to deal with.
Sue Lutkenhouse
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions were the perfect solution to providing double glazing in historic sash windows. I have now used them twice, and have found them efficient, professional, very good to work with and very good value for money.

Sean and his team are hard workers, and did a lovely job, ensuring minimum disruption and always leaving the job tidy at the end of each day. I would definitely use them again. Sue
Simon Allen
Verified Buyer

A very good repair to the sash windows at our home - quick, friendly and efficient. I would use this company again.
Tony Fielding
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions have now worked for us on 2 occasions.
The service we have received has been outstanding. The quality of the workmanship is of the highest order and they are always friendly, punctual and keep everything as clean as possible.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending them.
Lucy Copleston
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions were great. Quick to visit and quote for free. Had a bit of a waiting period for the works to start, but it wasn't too long. A busy contractor is a good contractor, right!? :-)

The only thing I wish they offered was frame redecorating as an option also.

Would use them again, and have recommended them to many people already.
Heidi Mader
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions restored the very large bay sash window in our Victorian town house about a year ago. This involved removing the glass, overhauling the frames and installing slimline double-glazing. We have been delighted with the outcome. What I had not realised before is that removing the glass enabled a full overhaul of the frames, which had not been possible previously. As a result the windows are now in great shape. We have been able to keep the original window frames- the wood is of really excellent quality (and probably much better than modern replacements). Several things have surprised us: 1. the windows are quite easy to move up and down (they are so large that we thought installing double-glazing might make them very heavy) and 2. the slimline double glazing is far more effective than we thought it might be (last winter there was no noticeable temperature drop in the bay where previously sitting in the sofa in front of they bay during the winter was only comfortable with a blanket around the shoulders). The double glazing has made a huge difference to the comfort level in the room. Sean and his colleague were reliable and clean and tidy and pleasant to have around. Also, we had a query some time later about the counterbalance weights and Sean came round to check it over so post-job service was also good. (HMM, Bristol)
Ed Jones
Verified Buyer

Shaun was very professional and did an excellent job when replacing the single glazed glass with double glazed glass within my Victorian sash windows. He is clearly incredibly skilled and was able to apply his expertise in order to meet my particular requirements. He has carried out a number of jobs at my property and I have recommended him to friends and family.

My property is now significantly warmer, secure and child-safe since Shaun carried out the work on my sash windows.

An excellent tradesman.
Yvette Kydd
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with the work that Sash Solutions carried out on our sash windows. The repairs, refurbishments and final painting were all completed to a very high standard and the efficient and reliable owner, Sean, is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.
YK
Henry Humphreys
Verified Buyer

SEAN WAS REALLY EFFICIENT, LOVELY TO WORK WITH. OUR SASHES HAVE BEEN RESTORED AND LOOK AS GOOD AS THE DAY THEY WERE ORIGINALLY PUT IN. PLUS, THEY LISTEN TO RADIO 4 WHEN THEY WORK!
Angie Tonge
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the work that Sash Solutions did for me. They renovated all the original sash windows in my house, replacing all the old cords and adding draught excluders. All the old paint was taken off and undercoated. Sean and his helper were clean, tidy and prompt. I would happily recommend them. Angie Tonge
Ben McCarthy
Verified Buyer

I used Sean to repair and draught proof my sash windows on my Georgian house. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional.

He was efficient and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Sean.
Jayne Shabangu
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions were engaged to repair, renovate and double glaze my large Victorian bay sash windows. Sean and his team turned carried out the work to a very high standard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Zoe Edbrooke
Verified Buyer

The work was excellent, always on time and always cleared and cleaned up afterwards. Great workmanship and with minimal disruption to the household. We would recommend Sash Solutions very highly
Jason Ayres
Verified Buyer

We have had Sean from Sash solutions refurbishing and upgrading our sash windows for the past couple of years. We have found Sean to be extremely conscientious, tidy and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Sash Solutions enough.
Anne-Marie Dunn
Verified Buyer

Delighted with the service! Windows no longer rattle and look fab. Sean and the team were tidy, efficient and generally lovely!
Ian Stevens
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions completed work on our old sash windows quickly with very little disturbance at a competitive price. We now have better fitted windows which are now draught free! Highly recommended.
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.76 based on 42 reviews