Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

Tell us how Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd made you happy

"Efficient and considerate refurb of our elderly sash windows"
"They turned up when Sean said they would, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. What more could you want?"
"My sash windows have been transformed. They now move smoothly and snugly. The team are also punctual, clean and tidy."
"I had draught-proofing installed to 4 old sash windows in my flat and overall very happy with the final result. Not only do the windows now keep the heat in but also rattle less and run smoother. The fitters were clean, tidy and respectful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Windows look well done and waterproof once again. A friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to anyone."
"We are delighted with our windows! Quality craftsmanship Great communications Superb value for money"
"Our sash windows now work perfectly and the draft-proofing is very effective. Sean and his team were very quiet and professional workers."
"I'm very happy with my new / refurbished windows from Sash Solutions Sean and his team were excellent, the work was first class and they tidied up thoroughly after themselves Our draughty old house has been transformed!!!"
"Really excellent service. Sean turned up when expected, provided a sensible price and carried out the works quickly and efficiently and to a very high standard."
"Excellent job, and well worth it. The new sash windows look great and are a massive "eco" improvement. We used Sash Solutions after hearing about them from our friends in Bishopston. Sean and his team were polite, tidy, and arrived on time every day as arranged."
"Good quality, got the work booked in and completed quickly (despite a busy schedule) and it was reasonably priced. I would certainly use Sean again."
"Sean replaced some weathered window frames on our sliding sash windows. The job was carried out on time, at the price agreed with no mess or fuss. I have since recommended Sean to several friends and would do so again - overall a very good company to deal with."
"I Have used Sash Solutions on high end property renovations in and around the Bristol area and cannot fault their works. Works carried out range from one window up to circa 20k contracts. They have also carried out works on listed buildings for me and homes that are occupied. Their onsite works are carried out and managed to a very high degree with works always finishing within the agreed period. Alex Cross Berkeley Place Consulting"
"Sash Solutions provided an efficient and professional service mending the sash windows in our flat in Bristol. Very happy with both the service and the result."
"Sash Solutions did an amazing job refurbishing & double glazing my windows. The workmanship was excellent and the final result has transformed the front of the house. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Having used Sash Solutions in the past we had no hesitation in calling Sean to undertake repairs on a window frame, replace the rotten window sill and draught proof the window. As before Sean and his assistant completed the work to a very high standard leaving the area clean and tidy. We noticed the difference straight away and have asked him to return to draught proof another window."
"Our experience overall was a good one, on the 2 occasions we have had work completed the quotes and cost have been satisfatory. The work completed within time scales, without inconvenience to our business activities and in a neat and tidy fashion. I would recommend as a highly professional firm/person to deal with."
"Sash Solutions were the perfect solution to providing double glazing in historic sash windows. I have now used them twice, and have found them efficient, professional, very good to work with and very good value for money. Sean and his team are hard workers, and did a lovely job, ensuring minimum disruption and always leaving the job tidy at the end of each day. I would definitely use them again. Sue"
"A very good repair to the sash windows at our home - quick, friendly and efficient. I would use this company again."
"Sash Solutions have now worked for us on 2 occasions. The service we have received has been outstanding. The quality of the workmanship is of the highest order and they are always friendly, punctual and keep everything as clean as possible. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.89 based on 54 reviews