Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

Tell us how Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd made you happy

"Windows look well done and waterproof once again. A friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to anyone."
"We are delighted with our windows! Quality craftsmanship Great communications Superb value for money"
"Our sash windows now work perfectly and the draft-proofing is very effective. Sean and his team were very quiet and professional workers."
"I'm very happy with my new / refurbished windows from Sash Solutions Sean and his team were excellent, the work was first class and they tidied up thoroughly after themselves Our draughty old house has been transformed!!!"
"Really excellent service. Sean turned up when expected, provided a sensible price and carried out the works quickly and efficiently and to a very high standard."
"Excellent job, and well worth it. The new sash windows look great and are a massive "eco" improvement. We used Sash Solutions after hearing about them from our friends in Bishopston. Sean and his team were polite, tidy, and arrived on time every day as arranged."
"Good quality, got the work booked in and completed quickly (despite a busy schedule) and it was reasonably priced. I would certainly use Sean again."
"Sean replaced some weathered window frames on our sliding sash windows. The job was carried out on time, at the price agreed with no mess or fuss. I have since recommended Sean to several friends and would do so again - overall a very good company to deal with."
"I Have used Sash Solutions on high end property renovations in and around the Bristol area and cannot fault their works. Works carried out range from one window up to circa 20k contracts. They have also carried out works on listed buildings for me and homes that are occupied. Their onsite works are carried out and managed to a very high degree with works always finishing within the agreed period. Alex Cross Berkeley Place Consulting"
"Sash Solutions provided an efficient and professional service mending the sash windows in our flat in Bristol. Very happy with both the service and the result."
"Sash Solutions did an amazing job refurbishing & double glazing my windows. The workmanship was excellent and the final result has transformed the front of the house. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Having used Sash Solutions in the past we had no hesitation in calling Sean to undertake repairs on a window frame, replace the rotten window sill and draught proof the window. As before Sean and his assistant completed the work to a very high standard leaving the area clean and tidy. We noticed the difference straight away and have asked him to return to draught proof another window."
"Our experience overall was a good one, on the 2 occasions we have had work completed the quotes and cost have been satisfatory. The work completed within time scales, without inconvenience to our business activities and in a neat and tidy fashion. I would recommend as a highly professional firm/person to deal with."
"Sash Solutions were the perfect solution to providing double glazing in historic sash windows. I have now used them twice, and have found them efficient, professional, very good to work with and very good value for money. Sean and his team are hard workers, and did a lovely job, ensuring minimum disruption and always leaving the job tidy at the end of each day. I would definitely use them again. Sue"
"A very good repair to the sash windows at our home - quick, friendly and efficient. I would use this company again."
"Sash Solutions have now worked for us on 2 occasions. The service we have received has been outstanding. The quality of the workmanship is of the highest order and they are always friendly, punctual and keep everything as clean as possible. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
"Sash Solutions were great. Quick to visit and quote for free. Had a bit of a waiting period for the works to start, but it wasn't too long. A busy contractor is a good contractor, right!? :-) The only thing I wish they offered was frame redecorating as an option also. Would use them again, and have recommended them to many people already."
"Sash Solutions restored the very large bay sash window in our Victorian town house about a year ago. This involved removing the glass, overhauling the frames and installing slimline double-glazing. We have been delighted with the outcome. What I had not realised before is that removing the glass enabled a full overhaul of the frames, which had not been possible previously. As a result the windows are now in great shape. We have been able to keep the original window frames- the wood is of really excellent quality (and probably much better than modern replacements). Several things have surprised us: 1. the windows are quite easy to move up and down (they are so large that we thought installing double-glazing might make them very heavy) and 2. the slimline double glazing is far more effective than we thought it might be (last winter there was no noticeable temperature drop in the bay where previously sitting in the sofa in front of they bay during the winter was only comfortable with a blanket around the shoulders). The double glazing has made a huge difference to the comfort level in the room. Sean and his colleague were reliable and clean and tidy and pleasant to have around. Also, we had a query some time later about the counterbalance weights and Sean came round to check it over so post-job service was also good. (HMM, Bristol)"
"Shaun was very professional and did an excellent job when replacing the single glazed glass with double glazed glass within my Victorian sash windows. He is clearly incredibly skilled and was able to apply his expertise in order to meet my particular requirements. He has carried out a number of jobs at my property and I have recommended him to friends and family. My property is now significantly warmer, secure and child-safe since Shaun carried out the work on my sash windows. An excellent tradesman."
"We are very pleased with the work that Sash Solutions carried out on our sash windows. The repairs, refurbishments and final painting were all completed to a very high standard and the efficient and reliable owner, Sean, is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company. YK"
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.88 based on 50 reviews