Sash Smart Ltd Reviews

info@sashsmart.co.uk

Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon

Click Here

Tell us how Sash Smart Ltd made you happy

"Nice people, responsive to feedback and so far so good. Quote process: Initially felt like I was being advised to get full bells and whistles i.e. every single window in the house was quoted to renovated to the max, however with some nudging, the rep responded to my feedback and gave me a very clear prioritisation of the work, and how to fit it into my budget. Work process: Team arrived very punctually and I appreciated them being smartly tuned out and very polite. They laid down dust sheets throughout but the sheets were caked in dust from previous jobs, filling the air with dust before work had even started. I think this was not standard practice and a slip up. The team leader apologised the following day. A few knocks to e.g. shutters which probably were preventable even given the nature of the work, but generally OK. Overall results: So far so good - windows working well, no snags detected!"
"Did a good job renovating beautiful period sash window in SW12 - very tidy."
"I wasn't present when work was done, however, a friend provided access to staff who told me "they were a great bunch of guys, friendly, courteous and seemed to be doing a good job"."
Sash Smart Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews